Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering that too:naughty:

You were there you lunatic!:naughty:

Yes I was wearing it but I don't remember particularly falshing it at Mika :shocked: Mind you, it is a relief that I remember the encounter at all really given the fact that I suffered severe amnesia the first few times I was in his presence :naughty:

I have now forgotten what else I was supposed to be commenting on...see what I mean!

Weealx....I don't know what you are talking about but nothing new there then!:naughty:

Think he may like to be ........... ...................oh no i might get in to trouble!!

Kath was wondering if you were wearing yours at the time the pic was taken...?:naughty:

Did you flash it at Mika in Brixton?........ along with the camera!!!!:naughty:

are you referring about the facial hair, then no did not have itt at Brixton, I went as a human being that night. :thumb_yello:

.itch, everybody else gave compliments, and you come on and upset me, or was everyone else patronising? :thumb_yello:

Just doing my job.....you wind me up/I wind you up....thats the deal is it not?:naughty:

Good night everyone...Have a nice weekend.

Night Ricki, you have a good weekend too :thumb_yello:

I like your new avatar too, Weealx. I do like to put faces to names but have to admit, I don't really like my own face out there.:blush-anim-cl:

As Wendi says..youhave a lovely face :wub2:

Hi folks, thought I might be about on here tonight, but RL got in the way - again!

QUEEN are on Al Murray tonight if anyone's interested!!!!!! 10pm ITV1

Hi Shari! Great to see you! How are you? Thanks for the tip about Al Murray, we usually tape it anyway but definatly will now! How was your weekend?

Oh its Friday!!!!! :naughty:

Oh yes !!!!:naughty:

I like your new avatar too, Weealx. I do like to put faces to names but have to admit, I don't really like my own face out there.:blush-anim-cl:

Oh come on ! I saw your pic as lollipop in the other thread and you re VERY pretty gal!!!!:wink2:

Hi folks, thought I might be about on here tonight, but RL got in the way - again!

SHARI!!!! come play !! please :wink2:

are you referring about the facial hair, then no did not have itt at Brixton, I went as a human being that night. :thumb_yello:

Was asking Kath about her custom made ..... t Shirt!!!! ( not draws!!!) !!:naughty:

Were you at the afterparty on 28th Alx??

How come when Friday night starts to heat up in here, I have to work. That's so not fair. :thumbdown:

Hey Kath...It's next weekend. OMG, that would be soooo coool if Ab did her 21st B-day in Vegas. We could make it a MFC weekend. Oh, and I could so see Mika in Vegas....Vegas is sho showy and campy. LOL!! I could see the Cirque Du Soliel dancers in the show now. LMAO!

Charlie..have a brilliant weekend..is that this weekend or next? We will have to go to Vegas for Ab's 21st as we went for Jakes but to be honest I am aren't that enthused..unless we could somehow tie it in with a Mika gig of course..then I could get excited! Somehow I can't quite see Mika in Vegas :shocked:

Never been to Vegas....well, hop on a plane...You can stay with us.

Hi Kath!

Yes have a great time Charlie, wish we were there too:wink2:

Never been to Vegas!!!:shocked:

I just spit out my chocolate milk. :lmfao:

As I have absolutly NO idea what you are talking about you have either lost it big time or you are describing your dream! Appearing at your side if you needed help I can cope with, sitting reading a magazine in Mika's presence is definatly somewhat farfetched!:naughty:

SL...I assume you are talking about the David Jordan gig, was it last night? Glad you enjoyed it, you stage door loiterer you!:shocked:

You were there you lunatic!:naughty:

Yes I was wearing it but I don't remember particularly falshing it at Mika :shocked: Mind you, it is a relief that I remember the encounter at all really given the fact that I suffered severe amnesia the first few times I was in his presence :naughty:

I have now forgotten what else I was supposed to be commenting on...see what I mean!

Weealx....I don't know what you are talking about but nothing new there then!:naughty:

Was I:naughty: I don't remember you flashing, but like you, I suffer amnesia in the presence of freshly washed curls...:wub2:

Hi Shari! How are you? How was the Queen weekend?

Were you at the afterparty on 28th Alx?? [/font][/color]

had to get car out of car park, nobody wants an grumpy old man around, though I hope to dig up some oldies in hamsterjam :thumb_yello:

fantastic Wendi thanks. I feel stupid for gushing about it so much, but you don't know how long I have waited to have a gorgeous new room. (Brown recliner is getting thrown out eventually)

Here's a link. http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/1003/Queenie/?action=view&current=RoomcompleteApr08.flv

Thats really lovely - and Brian is mad!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

Sorry, can't keep up -- had to surrender computer for a bit to son.

Our laptop died last week and this sharing is killing me!

Hi Kath, Sarahlou, others who came in while I was away...

Kath, did I do OK with posting your chickens, then? :)

dcdeb

Were you at the afterparty on 28th Alx?? [/font][/color]

had to get car out of car park, nobody wants an grumpy old man around, though I hope to dig up some oldies in hamsterjam :thumb_yello:

I'll be there, and taking my OH with me, so you'll have another man to talk to!

back - sobbed thru end of torchwood - 2 down!!

What happened you soppy old tart??

Sorry, can't keep up -- had to surrender computer for a bit to son.

Our laptop died last week and this sharing is killing me!

Hi Kath, Sarahlou, others who came in while I was away...

Kath, did I do OK with posting your chickens, then? :)

dcdeb

Hi Deb:wub2:

Lovely Room and I see Brian is a goofball. :naughty:

fantastic Wendi thanks. I feel stupid for gushing about it so much, but you don't know how long I have waited to have a gorgeous new room. (Brown recliner is getting thrown out eventually)

Here's a link. http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/1003/Queenie/?action=view&current=RoomcompleteApr08.flv

I'll be there, and taking my OH with me, so you'll have another man to talk to!

What happened you soppy old tart??

soppy old tart!!!! Tosh & Owen are dead!!