The hunky monkey that is Mark Ronson

nikibella

cough cough

i have to be careful whati say here as i am likley to getnikislapped!!! hee hee

mmmmmmmmm yummy picture of "THE GOD THAT IS MARK RONSON" (moss 2008)

not saeein the remsembelance at all tghough ( am nt mentioning names as this is the ronson thread)

anyway off to drool over my paramedic ........ i mean off to work very hard at saving lives

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a very good looking man, and he's done great songs so far (even if they're all copied, but whatever) :bleh:

Yeah he isn't really inventive as an artist...BUT he did produce Back to Black (Amy Winehouse) Rudebox (Robbie Williams) And Back to Basics (Christina Aguilera) Albums AND he DJ'd at TomKats wedding :wub2:

I can't believe any Mika fan doesn't love this man. If his nose was a bit more upturned he'd look more like Mika's brother than...Mika's brother.

Ok, you may say all you like about finding him hot or whatever, but he does SO not look like Mika!:naughty:

similar photoshots as the mikster

2001759335157253489_rs.jpg

2001788021360892309_rs.jpg

2001716207719778139_rs.jpg

2001791443396933428_rs.jpg

I luv this outfit

His sister Charlotte is a fashion designer

Trust you to post these, Greta!:roftl: I love the "wellies with the tie" one

Ok, seriously, I think that Mika has a lot more "charm" than this guy. Not that it's a competition, but still, it's what I think.

I'm not knocking him:wink2: , each to their own and ther are lots of different tastes, but I still think that Mika has a special flaire and a natural elegance that is hard to match.

It's just the way he stands, etc...He "has" something that stands out.

Ok, you may say all you like about finding him hot or whatever, but he does SO not look like Mika!:naughty:

Trust you to post these, Greta!:roftl: I love the "wellies with the tie" one

Ok, seriously, I think that Mika has a lot more "charm" than this guy. Not that it's a competition, but still, it's what I think.

I'm not knocking him:wink2: , each to their own and ther are lots of different tastes, but I still think that Mika has a special flaire and a natural elegance that is hard to match.

It's just the way he stands, etc...He "has" something that stands out.

Mika is one on his own nobody could be like him if they7 tried...i think Mark Ronson is more like Calvin Harris myself look wise (hmm i think he's hot too hehe) I know you came to check out Marks hot pics really Sariflo hehe :naughty:

Yeah he isn't really inventive as an artist...BUT he did produce Back to Black (Amy Winehouse) Rudebox (Robbie Williams) And Back to Basics (Christina Aguilera) Albums AND he DJ'd at TomKats wedding :wub2:

He created back to basics!? Didn't know that! Although I'm not surprised. Damn if my friend had returned my Christina CD I could read the booklet

Ahh I love Mark Ronson! :mf_lustslow:

I don't really see him resembling Mika though. :blink: But my cousins used to go clubs where he DJed a few years ago and said he is very tall and skinny. :roftl:

OOhhh Tall and skinny is good..being 5ft 10 i need a tall man :wink2: Sooo jealous your cousins got to see him live as a dj :wub2: I really must try and see him live sometime this year! :roftl: How sweet is it when you search photobucket for a pic of him the majority are by "the ronsons" hehe i bet it's his mum's photo album bless

8a861c8d.jpg

OOhhh Tall and skinny is good..being 5ft 10 i need a tall man :wink2: Sooo jealous your cousins got to see him live as a dj :wub2: I really must try and see him live sometime this year! :roftl: How sweet is it when you search photobucket for a pic of him the majority are by "the ronsons" hehe i bet it's his mum's photo album bless

8a861c8d.jpg

As soon as I saw this thread, I KNEW I would find you here!

As soon as I saw this thread, I KNEW I would find you here!

I had to salute the hotness of Mark Ronson..:roftl: and i have to keeo coming back it is my thread after all...:naughty: Where have you been? Missed our chats of randomness :roftl:

I had to salute the hotness of Mark Ronson..:roftl: and i have to keeo coming back it is my thread after all...:naughty: Where have you been? Missed our chats of randomness :roftl:

Oops, I didn't even see that it was your thread. It makes sense however. Mark Ronson is a giant hunk of manliness.

I'll be around the rest of the week now. For the past few days I've been stressing out trying to write a press release for somebody. I've never written one before so it's taking some time to make it perfect.

Oops, I didn't even see that it was your thread. It makes sense however. Mark Ronson is a giant hunk of manliness.

I'll be around the rest of the week now. For the past few days I've been stressing out trying to write a press release for somebody. I've never written one before so it's taking some time to make it perfect.

He is and the thread requires ooohhh so many more pics of the Ronster (hint hint) hehe i would be mortified if he ever saw this haha

LOL but yeah, I have a lot of family in NY and my cousins go to NYU and I guess he lives there sometimes or something like that.. They said he played a lot of rap and hip hop!

I have another friend who lives in LA and she's seen Samantha Ronson (his sister or cousin maybe??) DJing at clubs before.

I really wish I could see him too sometime. :wub2:

Yeah Samantha is his sister, on his myspace blog he has posted a pic of them as kids and she left a comment saying she is going to get him back for the embarrassing pic ..:roftl: