The hunky monkey that is Mark Ronson

nikibella

OMG Greta..how lush are those pictures??? The last one he looks a little wrecked hehe but he is sooo gorgeous on all the others!! Oh how i wish he would just appear before me LOL XX

me too..I'm wishful thinking through pix:roftl:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ahahaha:roftl: that long coat is not for running between doors with a bike-cap!

j'adore these backstage thingy:naughty:

Aww check out his *ahem* fantastic drawings LOL

Just watched his podcasts..wow he is majorly knowledgable with his music!!

Music_Mark_Ronson.sff_NYET485_20080411124239.jpg

Apr 11, 2:27 PM (ET)

By NEKESA MUMBI MOODY

NEW YORK (AP) - Mark Ronson, the Grammy-winning producer who worked on Amy Winehouse's star-making American debut, is aligning his Allido record label with Interscope Records, and adding a new artist: much-buzzed about emerging rapper Wale.

"He's the first rapper from (Washington) D.C. who sort of has the chance to make it. He's incredibly intelligent," Ronson told The Associated Press this week of the artist, who is expected to release his debut later this year.

"I feel like Wale is kind of picking up ... from Kanye (West)'s generation to a whole new generation," he said. "Wale has all the elements to make one of those great classic hip-hop debut records."

Ronson produced much of Winehouse's "Back to Black," which won five Grammys, and worked on Lily Allen's debut CD, "Alright, Still." He's already back at work in the studio with Winehouse, who finished a much-publicized stint in rehab earlier this year. Ronson said Winehouse's mood in the studio is "the same as (it) always is. I suppose the paparazzi have to figure out how (to) wiggle in."

As far as the artistic direction of Winehouse's record, he said the pair haven't settled on one.

"I don't know, honestly," he said. "If you think about it too much ... you start to try and emulate things. ... When I hear the songs I'll know what kind of record to make."

---

On the Net:

Allido Records:

http://www.allidorecords.com/

http://apnews.excite.com/article/20080411/D8VVQSNG0.html

Music_Mark_Ronson.sff_NYET485_20080411124239.jpg

Apr 11, 2:27 PM (ET)

By NEKESA MUMBI MOODY

NEW YORK (AP) - Mark Ronson, the Grammy-winning producer who worked on Amy Winehouse's star-making American debut, is aligning his Allido record label with Interscope Records, and adding a new artist: much-buzzed about emerging rapper Wale.

"He's the first rapper from (Washington) D.C. who sort of has the chance to make it. He's incredibly intelligent," Ronson told The Associated Press this week of the artist, who is expected to release his debut later this year.

"I feel like Wale is kind of picking up ... from Kanye (West)'s generation to a whole new generation," he said. "Wale has all the elements to make one of those great classic hip-hop debut records."

Ronson produced much of Winehouse's "Back to Black," which won five Grammys, and worked on Lily Allen's debut CD, "Alright, Still." He's already back at work in the studio with Winehouse, who finished a much-publicized stint in rehab earlier this year. Ronson said Winehouse's mood in the studio is "the same as (it) always is. I suppose the paparazzi have to figure out how (to) wiggle in."

As far as the artistic direction of Winehouse's record, he said the pair haven't settled on one.

"I don't know, honestly," he said. "If you think about it too much ... you start to try and emulate things. ... When I hear the songs I'll know what kind of record to make."

---

On the Net:

Allido Records:

http://www.allidorecords.com/

http://apnews.excite.com/article/20080411/D8VVQSNG0.html

Ohhh thankyou Debs..:wub2: He has his fingers in many pies as this hunky monkey...He's just soooo talented, people overlook him A LOT because they just see the artist he produces and he as some dodgy cover artist when really he produces the magic to these albums...he has his own label, he is a coveted DJ in numerous clubs, and his solo efforts are just songs he loves and plays with his version players and to put new talent on the map...I really do salute him...now if only i could just find him :blush-anim-cl:

A NEW showbiz romance is blossoming between MARK RONSON and underwear model DAISY LOWE.

The superstar producer has worked his charms on the teenage modelling sensation – and the pair are now firmly an item.

If 18-year-old Daisy wasn’t the offspring of former BUSH rocker GAVIN ROSSDALE and hellraiser PEARL LOWE I’m pretty sure the 14-year age gap would have been a problem for her parents.

But not for Mark.

He was introduced to Daisy last year by their mutual pal SEAN LENNON, son of BEATLES legend JOHN.

Mark, 32, was instantly smitten with the Agent Provocateur model’s stunning looks and cheeky personality, starting a charm offensive on the spot.

He took her to The Brits as his secret date in February – when he won the Best Male Artist award – and she was snapped looking mighty fine.

And since then his efforts to win her affections have gone into overdrive – even flying her to Miami for a sunsoaked holiday.

Anything to catch a glimpse of her in the freebie undies from her big employers, eh?

Daisy has also been round to his lair in New York as well as his country pile in Henley, Oxfordshire.

It’s an impressive piece of swordsmanship by Mark – who only recently split up from his long-term girlfriend, American artist COSI THEODOLI-BRASCHI.

A source said: “Mark has put everything into romancing Daisy. She is a stunning girl and he was dead set on making her his new girlfriend.

“He has pulled out all the stops to impress her. She is living between London and New York, as does Mark, so there is no problem with long-distance relationship headaches.”

There were rumours for a while that Ronson was making the beast with two backs with AMY WINEHOUSE – though none of them were true.

Advertisement

Daisy has hit it off with Amy, which helped things along because the troubled star is one of Mark’s closest pals.

Daisy has had a pretty mental 18 years. Dad Gavin was a model himself for a while but found fame as lead singer with Brit rock band Bush and had moderate success with his later project INSTITUTE.

He is now married to GWEN STEFANI.

Now a fashion designer, her mum Pearl was lead singer with indie band POWDER.

She was best pals with SADIE FROST and JUDE LAW and the ringleader in some of the most debauched antics of London’s Promiscuous Hill set – which was all kicking off as Daisy grew up.

Ronson and Daisy could well be the couple to carry on the baton from Pearl and her pals.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article1051100.ece

• 2 weeks later...

Mister Mark Ronson has posted a new bog, which I found quite hilarious, so I thought I would let you know ;)

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Los Angeles and The Desert! James Bond! Maxwell Smart! Dolph Lundgren! Portishead!

this past week has been real in the field.

play by play....

wednesday: flew to LA and went to the first ever US NME awards. you may ask why i bothered going to an award show for the NME (who continually slag me off), but the fact is my mate Santogold was winning an award and they asked me to present it to her. so i said yes. i also ended up winning an award for best international solo artist (it will be on ebay soon, if anyone wishes to bid on it). anyway, i got pretty drunk, grumpy and irritable and started to go on stage and accept awards for anyone really, whether i was invited or not. i accepted awards on behalf of the klaxons ("thank you this is a huge honour for us...", the arctic monkeys (although i thought it was the klaxons award), heckled perez hilton ("get off the stage, you f***kin' nonce!"--deservedly though), and then, for the final act of disobedience, me and stef halperin ran on stage while tom (yes, THE tom of myspace. all of our first friend) was presenting some award to the whogivesash*t's and i fell into the stage curtain and decided to stay down for a while til i regained a fraction of my pride. then i went to watch jane's addiction down front and grab a mcdonald's while everyone else went out to rock n roll afterparties.

to give you a sense of the night, here is a before and after picture:

08424_110125_markperrynmeusaards08G.jpg

08424_123304_ronsonshoes1.jpg

Aww his blog is funny bless him..i'm a disgrace too when i've had a drink so we could have fun fun fun...LOL....I gotta get rid of that Daisy Lowe 1st gggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Aww his blog is funny bless him..i'm a disgrace too when i've had a drink so we could have fun fun fun...LOL....I gotta get rid of that Daisy Lowe 1st gggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

:roftl::roftl:

You, a disgrace when drunk, Niki? Noooooooooooooo :naughty:

(P.S. I ain't talking to myself gals, don't worry)

BTW I've just found out Mark Ronson, Calvin Harris and Sparro will be supporting each other the same night... and I can't go :tears:

:roftl::roftl:

You, a disgrace when drunk, Niki? Noooooooooooooo :naughty:

(P.S. I ain't talking to myself gals, don't worry)

BTW I've just found out Mark Ronson, Calvin Harris and Sparro will be supporting each other the same night... and I can't go :tears:

Ha you read my drunken bulletins..Rofl OMG where are they all supporting each other?? That sounds soo coool, i know the Ronster issupporting J-Z on his tour...I don't want to watch J bleedin Z though

Ha you read my drunken bulletins..Rofl OMG where are they all supporting each other?? That sounds soo coool, i know the Ronster issupporting J-Z on his tour...I don't want to watch J bleedin Z though

Yes I read them... Nikibella, do you remember we are in regular contact on myspace? :roftl:

As for the gig, I don't know, you have to check either Mark's or Calvin's Myspace... I dont remember and I'm too lazy to open myspace now :biggrin2:

Oh that reminds me, I had read in the paper 2 weeks ago that Mark ronson was in the area my school was in with Lily Allen at 5, and I had left school at 6, if only I had left one hour earlier :no:

The drunken bulletins are quite funny:naughty:

PS - Jay-Z is waaaay overrated. Don't blame you for not wanting to see him. Has Mark ever done anything with Kanye West?? THAT would be hot.

• 1 month later...