Alphabeat ! =)

celesteee

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They were less lively in the studio than they normally are on stage. Especially Anders - dancing around like a loonie with his tambourin :roftl: - I missed that in the studio. :naughty:

They were less lively in the studio than they normally are on stage. Especially Anders - dancing around like a loonie with his tambourin :roftl: - I missed that in the studio. :naughty:

That's the best bit :naughty: I really had to resist climbing onto the stage and picking up one of the spare tambourines in front of me and joining him the other night hahah It looked fun!

I saw them at Bevrijdingspop yesterday, they were still as cute as they were last time :wub2: I loved it when he said 'that song was called Boyfriend and it's about having a boyfriend. This one is called Touching you, touching me and it's about touching eachother' :naughty:

This one is called Touching you, touching me and it's about touching eachother' :naughty:

They said that the other night here too :naughty: It was one of the only parts of Anders' babbling I could understand/hear.

I think he added a 'and we'd like to touch you' at the end too. Or I might have just imagined that...

Hehe, Giel Beelen made the same joke in his show. And actually I did the same on a Dutch forum the day before. Well it IS an 'inkopper' after all. :naughty:

Anders (I mean the singer) is indeed so nice and simple whenever he announces a song. :naughty:

Good that you liked them! You didn't see them at Eurosonic, did you? I remember you went to see another band at the same time?

Hehe, Giel Beelen made the same joke in his show. And actually I did the same on a Dutch forum the day before. Well it IS an 'inkopper' after all. :naughty:

Anders (I mean the singer) is indeed so nice and simple whenever he announces a song. :naughty:

Good that you liked them! You didn't see them at Eurosonic, did you? I remember you went to see another band at the same time?

Nope I missed them at Eurosonic, because I couldn't come at all the day the played, because I had to pick my friend up from the airport at some rediculous early time the next morning :blush-anim-cl: I (half) missed everything at Eurosonic because I was only focussed on THE gig that I didn't miss :wub2:

Hehe, 3FM really loves them. :naughty:

There was another (quite long) interview in a radio show tonight. It's not on http://www2.metmichiel.nl/page/audio yet but it will be soon.

You can apply for a ticket for either Nijmegen or Amsterdam. I wrote a message to tell them that I didn't apply (I have a ticket yet), just wanted to say that Alphabeat are great live. :naughty:

Hehe, 3FM really loves them. :naughty:

There was another (quite long) interview in a radio show tonight. It's not on http://www2.metmichiel.nl/page/audio yet but it will be soon.

You can apply for a ticket for either Nijmegen or Amsterdam. I wrote a message to tell them that I didn't apply (I have a ticket yet), just wanted to say that Alphabeat are great live. :naughty:

Yay

You should come and see them in London with me and Laura next month too :naughty: No one wants to go with us! Pfft..

I wish I could! I have so many gigs in June... (including Alphabeat though). :blink:

What's one more...? :naughty: You know you want to. It's in Camden :wub2:

Looks like it'll just be me and Laura again :thumbdown:

I still have Stine's towel and half empty bottle of water from the last time :naughty: