Alphabeat ! =)

celesteee

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from seeing them...again :naughty: and seriously could those guys get any more adorable!?

Although my nerves were on edge the whole night worrying about Anders SG's life. He was even more clumsy than usual tonight...he almost fell into us several times.. actually head-planted the floor a couple of times got through about 4 microphones, leaned over the crowd from a height of about 4 metres on a wobbly stack of speakers (and then jumped the whole way down)...hit some poor sound guy on the head with a tamborine, covered those of us at the front with huge chunks of wood off his drumsticks and ended up exposing Stine's underwear to us a couple of times which I'm sure she'll be having words with him about later...

What ? :shocked:

Was him stoned or something ?

Haha no. He was just excited I think :naughty:

I only took 2 videos, here's one. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=X7SNXc2-YVs

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=176206&l=3acce&id=548905297 and some of my photos :thumb_yello:

Oh God ! You scared me you know !

The way you said you were worried about his life I was thinking he was a drugged or something . Now I get you're worried cause he can hurts himself in a gig, isn't it ?

Oh God ! You scared me you know !

The way you said you were worried about his life I was thinking he was a drugged or something . Now I get you're worried cause he can hurts himself in a gig, isn't it ?

Haha yeah... seriously though he was so much more clumsy that he usually is! There are only so many times you can hit your head off the stage floor in one night before it can do some serious damage! :naughty:

Haha yeah... seriously though he was so much more clumsy that he usually is! There are only so many times you can hit your head off the stage floor in one night before it can do some serious damage! :naughty:

Yeah well ! I lovehis energy but sometimes people have to calm down a bit, isn't it ? LOL

I'm always doing this . . . :sneaky2:

I love when I start jumping around in my living room and my parents just look what me with "STOP RIGHT NOW" in them eyes . :lmfao:

Yeah I love his energy but I just get scared he's going to get hurt most of the time!!! It's fun to watch though :naughty:

I'm off to see them again in a couple of weeks, they're playing at my friends university so I'm going to go see them and then stay with my friend for a bit :)

Then they're one of the acts (with Sam Sparro) at this big Christmas party here in London in December so I'm going to that too.... finishes at 5am :naughty: Should be fun!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=w37w9pHtN4o I love this song liveeee

Edited by -Jennie-

Yeah I love his energy but I just get scared he's going to get hurt most of the time!!! It's fun to watch though :naughty:

I'm off to see them again in a couple of weeks, they're playing at my friends university so I'm going to go see them and then stay with my friend for a bit :)

Then they're one of the acts (with Sam Sparro) at this big Christmas party here in London in December so I'm going to that too.... finishes at 5am :naughty: Should be fun!!

You're making me f*cking jealous !! I would love to see then alive and see Katy alive and you already have seen both !!

And probably you saw Mika alive more times than I did !! :sneaky2:

LOL !

I guess I'm going to England in March or something with my brother and my cousin (they both are 19 :bleh:) and the main objective is try to go to see some artist alives like: Paul McCartney and Oasis (we all want... in fact we are going to see Oasis in Portugal in February, but whatever), Alphabeat and Katy Perry (me and my cousin want to see him desperately!) and I wanna see Mika . :bleh:; and well... me and my brother already know London but my cousin don't so we are going for it too ! LOL

I guess there are more artist that we want to see, but I don't remember... oh well... The Kooks and Vampire Weekend . LOL ! I don't know ! But I REALLY want to see Paul, Katy and Alphabeat !

YAY !! Touch me touching you !!

I LOVEEEEEEE that song . . .

(It's my cousin's favourite)

Do they play What's happening alive ?

You're making me f*cking jealous !! I would love to see then alive and see Katy alive and you already have seen both !!

And probably you saw Mika alive more times than I did !! :sneaky2:

Mika 11 times, Alphabeat 4 times (With 2 more soon), Katy once (2 more soon) and was at her video shoot :naughty: sorry

I'm sure you'l get to see them live soon!

YAY !! Touch me touching you !!

I LOVEEEEEEE that song . . .

(It's my cousin's favourite)

Do they play What's happening alive ?

I love it too. Especially live....everyone just dances like crazy people haha

Yeah they played that

Mika 11 times, Alphabeat 4 times (With 2 more soon), Katy once (2 more soon) and was at her video shoot :naughty: sorry

I'm sure you'l get to see them live soon!

I love it too. Especially live....everyone just dances like crazy people haha

Yeah they played that

I do officially hate you . :mf_rosetinted:

I mean I saw Mika once and he was the only artist I saw alive... I mean I was in more gigs before but just random guys that I don't really like ! And now I'm going to see Oasis in February . . .

Yeah ! I should be crazy alive ! I know they won't came to Portugal cause his CD isn't even selling here, but I have to go and see them in London cause if I don't I'll just kill myself !!

Okay so I'm going to see them on Saturday now too :naughty:. They're one of the acts playing at a free concerts to celebrate turning on the christmas lights in my hometown and I was planning on going home for the weekend anyway so.... looks like I'll have to see them :naughty: Then Nottingham on Monday yaaay

Okay so I'm going to see them on Saturday now too :naughty:. They're one of the acts playing at a free concerts to celebrate turning on the christmas lights in my hometown and I was planning on going home for the weekend anyway so.... looks like I'll have to see them :naughty: Then Nottingham on Monday yaaay

You lucky girl . . .

I wish . :wub2:

Okay so I met half of them on Saturday and they are SO lovely... I didn't think people that nice really existed.

Anyway I recorded the 3 new songs on Monday since I was kicking myself about not recording them last time so here they are:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-dS9EqKAeSU Hanging Tough :blush-anim-cl:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dYZUaX42OSo Get Round

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=vtgzsZ1TUgg Do What You Want

• 1 month later...
*screams*

I LOVE ALPHABEAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*jumps around and sings*

:punk::punk::punk:

Yaaay

Oh and Troels said that he's up for the water fight thing next time....he said he's gonna be prepared. Now I'm actually a little bit scared :naughty: Hopefully he'll forget about it by then!

Edited by -Jennie-

• 1 month later...

Hey all! this is ALPHABEAT! :)

Alphabeat is a Danish pop band from Silkeborg signed to Copenhagen Records in Denmark. Their debut single "Fascination" was a major hit in Denmark during the summer of 2007 and a significant hit in the UK in 2008. A second single, "10.000 Nights of Thunder" (or just "10,000 Nights" in the UK) saw equal success, and their eponymous debut album went platinum in Denmark, and their subsequent single "Boyfriend" was released to great acclaim in the UK.

Their sound is mainly retro 80s melodic pop, taking inspiration, amongst others, from Deacon Blue and Prefab Sprout, with distinctive overlay of male and female harmonies.

Alphabeat performed at T in the Park 2008 on "Camper's Friday"[6] and were recently announced in the line-up of the 2008 Roskilde Festival.[7] They also performed at the "Summerfestival" in Klaksvik, Faroe Islands, in early August 2008[8] and also in October 2008 along with many other bands at the NEC in Birmingham for hundreds of young girlguides.[9]

The band was previously named Sodastar but this was changed to avoid confusion with a German band. [11]

They have often been associated with the Wonky Pop movement - having played the Wonky Pop Tour and DJd various Wonky Pop events. They are currently penned to play the Wonky Pop Xmas party in London.

On 20th December 2008, it was announced via press release that the band had been dropped by their UK label Charisma Records, despite a Top 10 album and 3 Top 20 singles. In a statement from the band on January 19th 2009 it was confirmed that they had chosen to leave the label after being given the opportunity and were signing with a new label in the UK for the release of their as yet unrecorded second album. They also stated that they were hoping to release said record in 2009. :D

ALPHABEAT! ----->ALPHABEAT.jpg

Edited by cande_laria