What is your fave outfit that Mika has worn?

phunkygal

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this combo, the cool stripy jacket with red pants and black converse shoes. A winner combo!

2225187aa2.jpg

And this pink/black stripes jacket he had on the gig on Feb 26 while singing with Saranyde:

p2240159se2.jpg

And this from the brits:

capture3jx1.jpg

oh! I love all of his outfits! anything with colored pants and all his shirts are amazing!

here are a few...

stsl01_mika.jpg[/img]

10L_23_mika_23_243x340.jpg

mika_mod_a1am129x.jpg

anyone know where his necklace is from? did he make it?

oh and love his watches! swatch??

I loved his outfit at the somerset house. :mf_lustslow:

somerset.jpg

And this one, I don't know where this pic is taken actually. :blink: But his outfit rocks!

SH2.jpg

The second pic is also from Somerset House....looks like that was your favourite gig!

Well...you just never know!:naughty:

But wasn't it Luke who was meant to wear them first?

meant to, yes. :mf_rosetinted: he still hasnt gotten the vest. but he will for his bday. sadly luke's vest is just simple because luke is sorta simplish. but mika's duct tape jacket would be so sicknastyishness!:wub2:

meant to, yes. :mf_rosetinted: he still hasnt gotten the vest. but he will for his bday. sadly luke's vest is just simple because luke is sorta simplish. but mika's duct tape jacket would be so sicknastyishness!:wub2:

Maybe it would help, if you want him to wear it, that you make him something that he may like, or that is his style:roftl: ...not sure that Mika does sicknasty, LOL!

I love anything he wears! He could wear a sack and I would still think he looked gorgeous! I quite like this outfit.....................:wub2::naughty:

P1090029.jpg

Yes, I've seen him wear this one a few times...it's probably starting to get a bit worn now and he'll have to get a new one soon:roftl: .

Nice outfit though...

sicknasty means awesome, so are you saying mika doesnt liek to look awesome?:blink:

and of coarse i would make him something he would like! prolly a suit jacket or something with LICM stuff on it!:thumb_yello:

aah, sorry, I didn't know the lingo, I took it literally, to mean sick and nasty:roftl: :roftl:

Maybe it would help, if you want him to wear it, that you make him something that he may like, or that is his style:roftl: ...not sure that Mika does sicknasty, LOL!

Yes, I've seen him wear this one a few times...it's probably starting to get a bit worn now and he'll have to get a new one soon:roftl: .

Nice outfit though...

Yes lets hope he changes it soon, I do find it a bit contrived sometimes, nice though it is!

Ok! I didn't knew that. Cool! :wink2:

Haha, yeah. I guess so! :naughty:

Oh, btw. I looove the shirt you gave to him. It's too cute with the little puppet thing. :wub2:

Thanks!

I tried to make it so it would look like Mika, with the red pants, the silver braces, the curls....

Apparently at the San Francisco show he said that he had been given this by a fan and it was a "cartoon mika" on the shirt, hehe!!

You may be able to tell that this is my favorite outfit!!!

I think he looks stunning in it....his hair was beautiful and he looked really well.

mika25.jpg

DSC0492111-3-1-1.jpg

gr06.jpg

DSC04883-3-1.jpg

It's funny that I'd just updated my avatar tonight and then found this thread. :naughty:

I told someone that I was going to be wearing a mika outfit to a night out and they thought I was coming in fancy dress ie an animal costume or something! :roftl: :roftl:

:roftl: Simple? Thats not very nice :naughty:

My personal favourites are the Somerset Ringleader (mainly 'cause of the hat. I have a thing for tophats:roftl: :blush-anim-cl: ) and the brown jacket with green jeans *searches for picture*

LT.jpg

Not the best, but it was the first I found.