The Ark

rockinbabzz

It was lovely too meet you too!!

Yep he's going to play Jesus in Jesus Christ Superstar! That's where the beard is coming from I think :wink2: I was almost considering going to Sweden to see it because JCS is my fabourtie musical of all time!

He is indeed an extremely talented musician and it's a crime they aren't more famous in other countries!

Hey that Heroes song I know! It was on the radio all the time a while ago and I loved it but never knew it was them! Thank you so much for showing me this :mf_lustslow: I'm definatly going to look up more about them. And excuse my French but F*CK ME that singer is hot :naughty:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was lovely too meet you too!!

Yep he's going to play Jesus in Jesus Christ Superstar! That's where the beard is coming from I think :wink2: I was almost considering going to Sweden to see it because JCS is my fabourtie musical of all time!

He is indeed an extremely talented musician and it's a crime they aren't more famous in other countries!

Hey that Heroes song I know! It was on the radio all the time a while ago and I loved it but never knew it was them! Thank you so much for showing me this :mf_lustslow: I'm definatly going to look up more about them. And excuse my French but F*CK ME that singer is hot :naughty:

:roftl:

Love your french!

Hot oh yeah! Some girls call him the blond Mika!

And.....he's straight!:wink2:

:roftl:

Love your french!

Hot oh yeah! Some girls call him the blond Mika!

And.....he's straight!:wink2:

Yeah he does look like a blond Mika! He's straight? You're kidding hahaha I thought he must be ubergay :naughty: It's a dissapointment for a slasher like me actually :roftl:

Yeah he does look like a blond Mika! He's straight? You're kidding hahaha I thought he must be ubergay :naughty: It's a dissapointment for a slasher like me actually :roftl:

We can't be quite sure if he actually is straght but it's said that he has a girlfriend.

To me he looks....well not so straight... but what do I know?:blush-anim-cl:

I had to look up slasher, and I have to admitt that I'm one too!:naughty:

He has a lot of charisma on stage though, flirts with the audience and takes his shirt of!

I'm going to see him live in about two weeks, at the Euro Pride in Stockholm, Mirano is coming too!:thumb_yello:

• 3 weeks later...

I meet a happy Moto boy fan today; she waited for him after a mini concert here in Stockholm and was able to have a nice long chat with him.

She even got to help him carry his guitar to the tube station!:wink2:

One happy girl I’ll tell you!:punk:

I meet a happy Moto boy fan today; she waited for him after a mini concert here in Stockholm and was able to have a nice long chat with him.

She even got to help him carry his guitar to the tube station!:wink2:

One happy girl I’ll tell you!:punk:

Ooh that's great :mf_lustslow: Motoboy is so cute