The Ark

rockinbabzz

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's so pwetty :wub2:

And I DON'T CARE if he's gay.. He's still cute and swedish! And reslly pervy! Like, there was this time when he invited a little kid backstage .. :das:

He's not 100 % gay, he's a cute little bisexual swede :naughty: he invited a little kid backstage? Haha I'm not sure if I want to know more about that.

22495364_l.jpg

I should really write some Mika/Ola slash :naughty:

He's not 100 % gay, he's a cute little bisexual swede :naughty: he invited a little kid backstage? Haha I'm not sure if I want to know more about that.

22495364_l.jpg

I should really write some Mika/Ola slash :naughty:

Fellatio in the mud is always nice.

Ahhhhh!!!!

The Ark!!!!

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

What lovely memories. Denmark! Middle of nowhere! Mud! Ola! Festival! Mika? NO!!!

:yay:

Do you mean you were at Roskilde too??? Or is this another festival Mika cancelled? I also saw The Ark at Roskilde, they cheered me up massivly after hearing that Mika cancelled and having to say goodbye to my American holiday fling :naughty: I do admit to crying when Ola said that festivals were all about finding love in the mud.

I was just having a conversation with my friend in our fantasy world (don't ask, long weird story, we'll be put in a psychoward) and she mentioned she ran into Ola who was going to get married to Mika and adopt a baby :mf_rosetinted:

So I saw this as a sign to go and write some Mika + Ola slashfic, pm me if interested :mf_rosetinted:

Do you mean you were at Roskilde too??? Or is this another festival Mika cancelled? I also saw The Ark at Roskilde, they cheered me up massivly after hearing that Mika cancelled and having to say goodbye to my American holiday fling :naughty: I do admit to crying when Ola said that festivals were all about finding love in the mud.

Yes, I went to another festival that Mika cancelled. I went to Nibe together with Kata, Vally and Enfa. The Ark replaced Mika which I learned on my way up there. We had fun anyway and they were great :naughty:

Yes, I went to another festival that Mika cancelled. I went to Nibe together with Kata, Vally and Enfa. The Ark replaced Mika which I learned on my way up there. We had fun anyway and they were great :naughty:

Aah ok, well not a bad replacement really :naughty:

l_7c50987e07a568bd48a5bc331ac1feb2.jpg

I've never heard of them.. so don't know their music.. but what a hottie! :wub2:

You should check them out, I'm sure you'll like their music aswell, and other wise it's just a good excuse to look at more Ola pics :mf_rosetinted:

http://www.myspace.com/theark

:woot_jump: aaaaaaaaaaaaah I wuw The Ark :wub2: But I'm too lazy to post pics, so I'll just lurk :naughty:

Kataaa :yay: I was already wondering when you'd find my thread