The Ark

rockinbabzz

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooh how cute are these songs?! :biggrin2:

(Do you know Rachel Stamp btw Babz? I think you'd like them).

Rachel Stamp? No! *goes googling*

Edit: found their myspace, sounds good! Says they've played with The Darkness, so it's quite remarkable that I hadn't heard of them... I should practise on my Darkness history

• 2 months later...

Eya! Time to update this thread! I've seen The Ark live for the 2nd time in my life last week at Ruisrock in Finland and it was truly heavenly :wub2: They were absolutely f*cking brilliant! I <3 <3 <3 The Ark

But Ola has a big beard now :mf_rosetinted: One word: shave!

2655064923_06b4a0dbe0_o.jpg

As the girl next to me wisely said, thank god he has that buldge going on to distract from the facial hair :naughty:

Eya! Time to update this thread! I've seen The Ark live for the 2nd time in my life last week at Ruisrock in Finland and it was truly heavenly :wub2: They were absolutely f*cking brilliant! I <3 <3 <3 The Ark

But Ola has a big beard now :mf_rosetinted: One word: shave!

2655064923_06b4a0dbe0_o.jpg

As the girl next to me wisely said, thank god he has that buldge going on to distract from the facial hair :naughty:

:roftl:

I don't mind beards in general but on him...I don't know?:naughty:

Hello Sienna!! Nice to see you here cos we talked about The Ark last week :naughty: I was like 'Aaaah a Swede, she must like 'em'

I still haven't checked out BWO!! I shouldn't forget

And about the beard: he looks like a scary childmollester now in stead of gorgeous glamrock God in my opinion lmao

Hello Sienna!! Nice to see you here cos we talked about The Ark last week :naughty: I was like 'Aaaah a Swede, she must like 'em'

I still haven't checked out BWO!! I shouldn't forget

And about the beard: he looks like a scary childmollester now in stead of gorgeous glamrock God in my opinion lmao

Hello rockinbabzz!

I was so nice to meet you!

Oh I like the Ark, and I think they are even bigger in other contries than in Sweden!

Yeah beard doesn’t really suit him! He looks funny?

Wasn’t he working on an opera?

Anyway, he is very talented in music and when you hear him in interviews he seems to be a nice, funny and down-to-earth guy, a little like Mika!

I know it’s the wrong thread but here’s a little sample on BWO,

This is old:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckVHNFyJbAs

And this is their latest song, their contribution to the European song contest, they didn’t win though!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk-Pr3slSUc