Weather reports

musicfreak

Hey since there is so much diversity and unique cultures on MFC i though it'd be cool so see what the weather is like around the world...just a thought! anyways, might turn out to be pretty boring though, talkin 'bout the weather i mean!:wink2:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow! florida! i love to go but the furthest ive been out of the UK is to poland , krakow

that's so cool! i wished i lived in europe because it's so easy to go to really neat and interesting places. i mean yea florida is really cool because i live in central florida but the beach is only about an hour away. i guess most of the time i take it for granted, because i grew up here. but europe is so diverse, while i think america is boring, but that's just my opinon!:wink2:

that's so cool! i wished i lived in europe because it's so easy to go to really neat and interesting places. i mean yea florida is really cool because i live in central florida but the beach is only about an hour away. i guess most of the time i take it for granted, because i grew up here. but europe is so diverse, while i think america is boring, but that's just my opinon!:wink2:

me too ! ( sometimes ) I wish I live in London or anywhere in England ( or Europe ) but don't..... :thumbdown:

:punk:

I want to go and sit in the garden right now.... haha! sunbathe when its only 13 degrees! That's actually hot to us!

Ha! i really hope you mean celcius degrees because 13 F would be EXTREMELY cold!!!! lol. for a second i was like that's hot? o wait england. gotcha now!

:punk:

I want to go and sit in the garden right now.... haha! sunbathe when its only 13 degrees! That's actually hot to us!

when i went to poland it was minus 14 in the middle of january. then had great fun trying to communicate with the polish people, it was all hand gestures and pointing to things! i can speak german but that didnt seem to help at all, we went to see Oświęcim (polish for auschwitz). it was so cold! i felt sorry for the jewish people because.....well:

1: having to wander aroud i those striped pyjamas and

2: som people in my family were jewish and i saw a suitcase in the big room with the cases with MY last name on.

Ha! i really hope you mean celcius degrees because 13 F would be EXTREMELY cold!!!! lol. for a second i was like that's hot? o wait england. gotcha now!

Aye. It does get quite sunny on't Costa Del East Yorkshire. People always think that it rains all the time in England, but no.

we have 2 summers :blink: we get one in April, then it rains through June and July, then we get another one in August/September...... :boxed:

when i went to poland it was minus 14 in the middle of january. then had great fun trying to communicate with the polish people, it was all hand gestures and pointing to things! i can speak german but that didnt seem to help at all, we went to see Oświęcim (polish for auschwitz). it was so cold! i felt sorry for the jewish people because.....well:

1: having to wander aroud i those striped pyjamas and

2: som people in my family were jewish and i saw a suitcase in the big room with the cases with MY last name on.

:bleh: I went to Eden Camp once..... :blink: In North Yorks. you know the war museum with all the little huts... oh yeah! And it CHUCKED it down all day when i went.

i would say it's summer about 11 out of the 12 months here in florida. and that one month of cold isn't even that cold. well actually for me it is cuz i grew up here but sounds like to everyone else in the world, it would be your fall:naughty:

i would say it's summer about 11 out of the 12 months here in florida. and that one month of cold isn't even that cold. well actually for me it is cuz i grew up here but sounds like to everyone else in the world, it would be your fall:naughty:

what part of florida are you in? i live in ft. lauderdale....where it's about to rain.

it has been unseasonably cool the psat 2 weeks because of "cold fronts"...which means it was about 75º

:bleh: I went to Eden Camp once..... :blink: In North Yorks. you know the war museum with all the little huts... oh yeah! And it CHUCKED it down all day when i went.

ohh yeah, ive heard of it, but i think nothing can compare to Oświęcim its just the atmosphere, the room of human hair, the glasses, the mountain of shoes. iv had some moments where just a single tear rolls down my cheek, from there. the electric fence is still there and the cematoriam.

what part of florida are you in? i live in ft. lauderdale....where it's about to rain.

it has been unseasonably cool the psat 2 weeks because of "cold fronts"...which means it was about 75º

woo another floridian. man i wish we could get some cold fronts. this past week we had about 2 days of cool then went back to boiling hot. i live near orlando.

ohh yeah, ive heard of it, but i think nothing can compare to Oświęcim its just the atmosphere, the room of human hair, the glasses, the mountain of shoes. iv had some moments where just a single tear rolls down my cheek, from there. the electric fence is still there and the cematoriam.

Eeep! Sounds awful.

Hehe... on going weather report - the clouds are slowly rolling in.... :bleh: but its still pretty hot! I have the windows open for the first time this year..... :blink:

(off topic, but a jet has crashed into some houses in Kent. I thought i'd share.)