Official NO DOUBT topic

mandilambi

lol! Tom is a cutie (In a teddy bear sorta way!) :D

Before I met my bf I was convinced I was gonna kidnap Tony and force him to fall in love with me....of course, that plan didn't work out..LOL

Hahahaha. The Tony phase came a couple of years later :naughty: Although I was still hoping for Tony and Gwen to get back together so I felt bad....

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh, now there's an idea. He should take tips from you, Jennie. ;)

You know...I wouldn't doubt it either. For some reason, No Doubt has always seemed to take forever with their projects. Remember the long wait for Return of Saturn after TK? That felt like forever! I guess as fans we're kinda used to all the waiting though.

Ooh, now there's an idea. He should take tips from you, Jennie. ;)

You know...I wouldn't doubt it either. For some reason, No Doubt has always seemed to take forever with their projects. Remember the long wait for Return of Saturn after TK? That felt like forever! I guess as fans we're kinda used to all the waiting though.

Yeah I thought the 'early 2008' release date for the album was a bit early by their standards :naughty: I tend to add on a year or two to everything they announce:thumb_yello:

Yeah, I suppose. I thought it wasn't that far-fetched, but once the news about Gwen being pregnant came out, I knew everything was going to be pushed back for quite some time. I guess as long as they eventually put out the record/tour, I can't complain *too* much. ;)

Yeh as long as it comes out finally I don't mind ..too much.

Although on the plus side, it gives an extra year or so to save up for the tour. I have a feeling I'm going to be doing a bit of travelling :naughty:

Yeah, you make a good point there! I've already warned my boyfriend and sister that I want to hit a couple of shows. I doubt they'll come to my state, so I'll have to travel to surrounding states...which is never fun, but always worth it. :D

Yeah, you make a good point there! I've already warned my boyfriend and sister that I want to hit a couple of shows. I doubt they'll come to my state, so I'll have to travel to surrounding states...which is never fun, but always worth it. :D

Yup. If it's gonna be a 'big' tour like they say then I'm presuming they're coming to England..which means I don't have to travel. But I'm not a fan of concerts in England, too much security and annoying audeinces etc. When I saw Gwen in Prague last year it was soooooo different to in England! The way the audience acted and stuff was completely different (I don't think the majority of them had ever even been to a concert before!)

babuccia, that's nice you liie Gwen's songs. :) You should check out No Doutb sometime. Their music is awesome as well!

Jennie, I def think they will do a larger tour this year too, especially since they only did the US for the Singles tour. From what I've heard, concerts in England seem to be pretty hardcore!

Concerts here...are fairly tame, but that depends on who is performing. When I saw ND, the people there weren't rough or anything... they were mostly just really into the music.

I am wondering if Gwen will bring in new fans from her solo... I know, though, when I talk to people they're always like "No Doubt? They're still together?" Boo. :P

babuccia, that's nice you liie Gwen's songs. :) You should check out No Doutb sometime. Their music is awesome as well!

Jennie, I def think they will do a larger tour this year too, especially since they only did the US for the Singles tour. From what I've heard, concerts in England seem to be pretty hardcore!

Concerts here...are fairly tame, but that depends on who is performing. When I saw ND, the people there weren't rough or anything... they were mostly just really into the music.

I am wondering if Gwen will bring in new fans from her solo... I know, though, when I talk to people they're always like "No Doubt? They're still together?" Boo. :P

I will check.. but maybe you can tell me who are the bests?:naughty:

Jennie, I def think they will do a larger tour this year too, especially since they only did the US for the Singles tour.

I still can't believe they didn't come here for the singles tour :thumbdown: I couldn't go to the RS one because I was too ill the day of the concert and apparenlty I was 'too young' to go to all the ones before that. :sneaky2:

And then Gwen didn't come here for the HL tour either *sigh*

Check out their songs from Tragic Kingdom and Return of Saturn. Those are the best of their cds, IMO. :) If you want to know specific songs that are great, lemme know!

But if you like 'Hey Baby' then you'll probably like a few more from the Rock Steady album.

Or just try the Singles album :thumb_yello:

(But I do agree that Tragic Kingdom and Return to Saturn are the best 2)

I actually wonder why they just did the US for the Singles tour. I think all of that was planned out and executed rather quickly and maybe that's why they just did the US. Plus, it was a co-lining tour and maybe that had something to do with it.

You know, I had fun at the HL tour...but in retrospect, Gwen was not all there. It seemed almost informal and that may have been because she wasn't sure how to perform w/o the guys or because of her pregnancy (probably the latter)... When I consider the HL and TSE tour, they are just complete opposite. It's kinda strange.

Good point...she may want to look into RS...I guess what we are saying here, Babuccia, is get every record by No Doubt. ;)

When I saw Gwen in Prague last year it was soooooo different to in England! The way the audience acted and stuff was completely different (I don't think the majority of them had ever even been to a concert before!)

If this was in England the crowd would have ran to the back...In Prague the arena was only a third full anyway and people barely batted an eyelid when she ran past them :naughty:

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=32661032

No problem. I hope you'll enjoy some great tunes. :)

I still can't believe they didn't come here for the singles tour :thumbdown: I couldn't go to the RS one because I was too ill the day of the concert and apparenlty I was 'too young' to go to all the ones before that. :sneaky2:

And then Gwen didn't come here for the HL tour either *sigh*

But if you like 'Hey Baby' then you'll probably like a few more from the Rock Steady album.

Or just try the Singles album :thumb_yello:

(But I do agree that Tragic Kingdom and Return to Saturn are the best 2)

ok, thanks!:)

And Gwen was on the stage with my fave singer too!:wub2: (besides Mika)

Wow, that is quite a difference, Jennie. Gwen is huge here, so whenever she went out into the crowd, everyone flocked to her, of course.

Babuccia, you have great taste in music, I must say. ;):)

You like GD?