Official NO DOUBT topic

mandilambi

I have the entire show on a disc, but I just wanted to share it here since we were sharing faves. lol

babuccia, you're right! I have tons saved...right now I have ...and my signature is pics from when I saw her with No Doubt back in 2004!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the entire show on a disc, but I just wanted to share it here since we were sharing faves. lol

babuccia, you're right! I have tons saved...right now I have ...and my signature is pics from when I saw her with No Doubt back in 2004!

Yeah... :naughty:

You have her autograph?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just thought I'd post this great news. I love the name that they chose. :)

"R.A.D.

Hey ND friends out there,

Just dropping you a little note about some happy news. Mieke and and I gave birth to a healthy baby boy this past Wednesday June 18th. (Well I have to admit that Mieke did all the birthing...)

His name is Rio Atticus Dumont and he and his Mamma are both happy and doing well! We're very very elated and a little tired, but wanted to let you know as soon as we could.

Take care out there! Tom"

NO DOUBT :wub2:

It's in my Top 5 favourite bands .

I love them ! I just start hearing them a month or two ago . I was wanting to start hearing a old band and them I remmenber No Doubt and how I loved the music "It's my life" when I was about 12 years old. So a searched on YouTube (or YouFool xD) No Doubt and I heard "It's my life" and I just loved the song, the next music was Don't speak I loved song so I checked out the lyrics, when I realize that they were talking about losing a friend I died in front of the computer, because in my life, I was realising that my best friend was becoming a bitch. So that's it, I became so vitiated in the music "Don't speak" that I can't stop hearing it. It was my drug to forget my ****ing life .

It's cute, being telling it today, because yesterday, I finally told to my ex-best friend that I hate what she turned and that's it, she said she doesn't chaged and I said I don't care about it because I can see she was changed and them she said that she grow up and I said I grow up too, just in a diferent way.

(I hope you could understand my English! =])

I understand your English fine. You speak it quite well!

That's wonderful that "Don't Speak" has had such an influence in your own life. It's a very powerful song and it has even been an important song in my life as well. :)

I hope that you continue to listen to more No Doubt! They have many fantastic songs!

I understand your English fine. You speak it quite well!

That's wonderful that "Don't Speak" has had such an influence in your own life. It's a very powerful song and it has even been an important song in my life as well. :)

I hope that you continue to listen to more No Doubt! They have many fantastic songs!

I always think (and I'm right) that I have very few songs . In fact I just have about 10 . It's sad . =(

Bah, I know that my English it's good for my age (I'm 14), but I always think my English sucks . --'

Oh well, there's always more time for you to discover their music. Do you have access to youtube? If so, there are tons of songs you could look up on there. :)

Learning a different language is very challenging, so I think you are doing just fine with speaking English!

• 4 months later...
Okay, so I've basically texted everyone I know in caps about my complete and utter elation about this news. I can't contain how excited and happy I am right now!!!!!

Eeeeeeee

I can;t even make words right now :naughty:

:roftl::roftl::punk::roftl::roftl:

I have no idea where they'll be touring...I read someone say that they think No Doubt will tour the US, release the cd, and then do a proper world tour....but who can tell this early.

I just know that I'm going to start saving now, because I want to go to a couple of shows. I've been waiting SO long for this!

Well, you never know! They might do a few shows in the US and a couple in Europe as well. Right now I'm just so excited at what is to come, even though none of us really know.

I just love how they tease us and how they seem to enjoy doing these little things to drive us crazy with excitement. LOL

That would be typical for them, right??? lol I kind of think they won't...I think this is just the beginning for bigger stuff like dates being released, promos, etc..etc... I dunno, just the way this has been presented seems like they're trying to pump us for something huge!

That would be typical for them, right??? lol I kind of think they won't...I think this is just the beginning for bigger stuff like dates being released, promos, etc..etc... I dunno, just the way this has been presented seems like they're trying to pump us for something huge!

Yeah I agree it's all very professional sounding compared to their usual posts in the band section on the forum saying they're going in the studio/working on the album etc.

It still wouldn't surprise me if they left us hanging a bit longer though....theyr'e pretty good at doing that!