Official NO DOUBT topic

mandilambi

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GD? As in, Green Day? If so, yes, I do! I would be so bold as to say that their American Idiot records is one of the greatest records ever made.

Yeah:blush-anim-cl: I have all their cd! I'm thinking to make a gd thread all the time..:blink:

I love American Idiot!:wub2:

You have seen that pic where Gwen is pregnant on the stage with billy?:naughty:

Aw, too bad, Babuccia! It was a short video showing No Doubt getting ready to perform a surprise show at one of Gwen's last concerts. :)

It's a shame:thumbdown: But i will watch them when i will be at school!:thumb_yello:

That's a great one too! A couple years back I performed Don't Speak as my sign language final...now every time I hear it, I always feel compelled to sign it. LOL

I love how Don't Speak has become *the* song that the fans sing back to her. She does that at basically every show nowadays. It's spine tingling!

One of my fave performances is Just a Girl from the Rock Steady live dvd. I freaking love it when she does the push-ups.

"F*ck you, I'm a girl!" :D

One of my fave performances is Just a Girl from the Rock Steady live dvd. I freaking love it when she does the push-ups.

"F*ck you, I'm a girl!" :D

Yeah I always love that part hahaha. I really hope they keep all/most these classic things for the next tour.

I think this next tour will have alot of the classics, as well as some new additions. I really hope they play some of their old school songs. I would love to hear "Let's Get Back" or "Stricken." Not to mention hearing some of their non-singles like "Don't let Me Down" would be a dream come true!

I think this next tour will have alot of the classics, as well as some new additions. I really hope they play some of their old school songs. I would love to hear "Let's Get Back" or "Stricken." Not to mention hearing some of their non-singles like "Don't let Me Down" would be a dream come true!

Yeah I' love them to do a lot of old school songs, even if it's just to weed out all of the 'new' solo Gwen fans :naughty: I'd loooove them to do Stricken :wub2: They have so many songs though now that they're going to have to start dropping a lot from the setlist..even some of the classics I guess :thumbdown:

I kinda hope the solo Gwen fans won't go...lol..and I know that sounds mean, but my experience with them hasn't been all that great. When I was at the HL show, Gwen mentioned Tony and No Doubt during one part and I heard some girls say "Who the hell is No Doubt?" I felt compelled to slap those girls upside the head, but refrained... ;)

I would actually be okay with them taking out some of their better known singles if it meant getting to hear old-school songs. I am sure they could mix it up really well and balance out the old with the new.

I was trying to find some of my fave performances from their Storytellers episodes, but it looks like they can't be found on youtube.

I have them on my old PC at home... I really must put them on my laptop when I go back next. They were great... I liked the Spiderwebs one...and the Ex Girlfriend one...and the Don't Speak one and basically all of them :blush-anim-cl: