LOL Mika is looking similar...!

~Ana~

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Try refreshing the page?! thats really weird!

haha, yeah, I can be a bit chatty.:blush-anim-cl: wonder if i can get 2000 by the end of the day?!

here, somebody on the boards made this i forget who, but i thought it was crazy mad!:)!

breathe.jpg:shocked:

Tee hee...that was me! :naughty:

There are plenty more where that came from, sadly...

DANG DaMango!! where did you find all of those! thats insane!! mike still hasn't ventured into the heels and bikini undies yet!

thanx for posting them:naughty: :thumb_yello::wink2:

I have an insane collection of Prince pics, and i know them better than the back of my hand! LOL! When I saw the pics of Mika, my brain just made the connection. I have no life obviously.

BTW, I'm not sure if Mika should ever venture into the land of bikini briefs and heels, but if he does, it would certainly be interesting. :naughty:

I have an insane collection of Prince pics, and i know them better than the back of my hand! LOL! When I saw the pics of Mika, my brain just made the connection. I have no life obviously.

BTW, I'm not sure if Mika should ever venture into the land of bikini briefs and heels, but if he does, it would certainly be interesting. :naughty:

wow, you sure do!!! Well, mika likes prince, maybe he subconciously gets inspiration from him?!

(and i agree about the heels and bikinis......lol)

You know, you are right. His cheek bones are very defined in that picture, much like Johnny's. Johnny's cheek bones are the best, his face is just perfect. :wub2:

yees, exactly, that^s it!!

aawh, i could talk here about the beauty of mika and johnny for hours and hours...:blush-anim-cl: .

yees, exactly, that^s it!!

aawh, i could talk here about the beauty of mika and johnny for hours and hours...:blush-anim-cl: .

Tell me about it! I could spend days just talking about them. That's how I get through my school days. I relate everything to both Mika and Johnny. It's great. Especially the whole chicken thing. Everyone in my school this week has said it and I just start busting out laughing. :roftl:

Tell me about it! I could spend days just talking about them. That's how I get through my school days. I relate everything to both Mika and Johnny. It's great. Especially the whole chicken thing. Everyone in my school this week has said it and I just start busting out laughing. :roftl:

haha:)

aw, they are both so fascinating. they're not just normal. they are very special,and that's what makes them so beautyful....

aaw, i haven't seen a film with johnny for a longer time, i have to watch one again...

which is your favourite fillm with him?

haha:)

aw, they are both so fascinating. they're not just normal. they are very special,and that's what makes them so beautyful....

aaw, i haven't seen a film with johnny for a longer time, i have to watch one again...

which is your favourite fillm with him?

That is too hard to say! I love all his films just because he makes them. Without him in them they would not be the same. But I am actually really in love with Sweeney Todd right now. Johnny does such an amazing job, he totally deserved that Oscar. Which is yours?

That is too hard to say! I love all his films just because he makes them. Without him in them they would not be the same. But I am actually really in love with Sweeney Todd right now. Johnny does such an amazing job, he totally deserved that Oscar. Which is yours?

I haven't seen sweeney todd yet, because it's not out in switzerland yet...huuum, i'm looking forward to that!!! a tipical johnny film!!:)

hm, my favourite one? difficult... i think it's charlie and the chocolate factory, because my whole "johnny-mania";) started with that! :D