LOL Mika is looking similar...!

~Ana~

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha I wish. I at least want to talk to him more, I hardly see him! He's a senior, and I don't have any classes with him. (I'm a junior).

He's a foreign exchange student anyway..going back to Barcelona in June. NOoooooooooooooo.

He's foreign?? That's even better! That sucks he's going back though :sad: You should talk to him more so if you're ever in Barcelona (or vice versa) you can find each other. Or keep in touch with the internet :wink2: (How's his accent?)

He's foreign?? That's even better! That sucks he's going back though :sad: You should talk to him more so if you're ever in Barcelona (or vice versa) you can find each other. Or keep in touch with the internet :wink2: (How's his accent?)

OH MY GOSH his accent is amazing. I love it. I can't describe it..it's not really a Spanish one, but a mix of Spanish and soooomething else. Whatever language they speak in Barcelona.

At the camp I went to, they were doing cultural presentations, and he made the cutest grammatical mistake. Instead of saying "Good evening" he said "Good night" and just smiled innocently, and no one corrected. So adorable! :wub2:

OH MY GOSH his accent is amazing. I love it. I can't describe it..it's not really a Spanish one, but a mix of Spanish and soooomething else. Whatever language they speak in Barcelona.

At the camp I went to, they were doing cultural presentations, and he made the cutest grammatical mistake. Instead of saying "Good evening" he said "Good night" and just smiled innocently, and no one corrected. So adorable! :wub2:

Awwwwww :wub2: Geez, now I'm starting to like him hahahah :lmao:

That's ok though, I already have my own little Mika at school:blush-anim-cl:

You do??? I wanna see a picture!!

Oh and he also likes Relax and Grace Kelly. :D

I don't have a picture haha. He's some Armenian kid who probably looks nothing like little Mika, but I have diluted myself into thinking otherwise :naughty: I have the picture of real little Mika if you want an idea of what he looks like haha

Doesn't this guy look sooo much like Mika?

n571442198_237427_4.jpg

_42412785_mikabbc_203.jpg

I have a major crush on that guy. There are other reasons besides that he's Mika's long lost twin. :D

wow that's kinda freaky how close they look...only thing diff to me is hair. wow:boxed: :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

yes he is a handsome boy or i should say man now...still has the boyish features & spirit even being around 50 yrs old...u should check out some of his movies if u can...

(same order i saw them but u don't have 2)

reccomendations:

*walk proud

*the chosen

*ode 2 billy joe

*ice castles (i love this movie even if its a bit cheesy):cheerful_h4h:

*harry & son

wow that's kinda freaky how close they look...only thing diff to me is hair. wow:boxed: :blink:

Uh... the only thing similar there is the pose. I could look like Mika by those standards, if I just took a photo from the same angle.

They've got different eyebrow arches, different eye shapes (fairly similar there though), entirely different nose shapes (find a pic of that guy from another angle and see), and the guy's got a much softer mouth shape.

Now the Robby Benson fella, although he also has some different features (and again, a slightly softer mouth) is (to me at least) more similar looking in the nose and eyes. Not a doppleganger, but there's quite something there.

--Jack

For those who read Perez

There are many a time when I'm scrolling down when all of a sudden, "OMG, IT'S MIKA!"....then, I realize the title says "John Mayer blah blah BLAH"....I mean, they don't really look THAT similar, but at first glance (esp with the hair!). I ALSO gets confusing how Perez mentions John's girlfriend, who offcourse is named MINKA. :bored: