WOOooo NKOTB

acyaws

Honestly - I don't think there is ANYTHING you could say to put a damper on this thread!!!! :no:

Everyone has their feelings and opinions! And those of us that are excited to no end will be excited till the end! :naughty:

Although you make an awfull lot of sense! They haven't grown as artists because they were not, like - say *Mika*.....

they were the typical cookie cutter record company cut, manufactured and pasted together pop stars! How could we ever expect anymore? :roftl:

Like Donnie is a MUCH better actor then he will ever be singer/songwritter! That is JUST the truth! So speak the truth sister! Even the truth does not make me want to see them any less! In fact I get to take my son.... he LOVE LOVE LOVES the NKOTB! He listens to them by his own choice! And when he heard he would get to see them live - he about freaked out! I think he is more excited about seeing the NKOTB then he is Mika! Not me.... but I am still thrilled!

FUNNY.... I even thought of seeing one of the shows with my old Best Friend!!!! But, we never saw one together then - so it really dosen't matter! I am going to see them November 1 and 2!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!

I am not reliving the past cause my present is SO much better - I am experiencing a new chapter and doing it with the love of my life... my son! :wub2:

Ok, someone is going to throw tomatoes at me in here, but...

I was in looooove with nkotb when I was 13; I was a huge fan. When I heard they were getting back together and going on tour I thought "I HAVE to go and see them, and I have to go with the girl who was my best friend at the time. It will be so much fun!"... we saw a couple of their concerts together back then and it was so thrilling for me at the time.

But I can't do it, even for sentimental reasons. I seriously don't think I could sit through a whole concert, or even a few songs! They're just so... (sorry for this)... bad! And their new song sounds like a time warp from 25 years ago... they haven't matured or grown as artists in any way. Not that I really expected them to.

I'm not trying to put a damper on this thread... and I'm sure those of you who are going will have a great time re-living all those fun memories from 1987, but I think I'm going to keep them a happy pre-teen memory and just keep that door closed.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not reliving the past cause my present is SO much better - I am experiencing a new chapter and doing it with the love of my life... my son! :wub2:

Awwww, that's wonderful!! I hope you and your son have a great time. :)

I am kinda glad they are only doing 2 shows in Florida! Cause I don't want to go broke seeing the NKOTB! I have to save that privilege for Mika! :roftl:

The Florida tickets are not even listed on Ticketmaster YET or the venue sites.... but, the ones that are on Ticketmaster already - have yall seen the price of tickets??? OMG! They are like $75.00 EACH .....

it is going to cost me $300.00 JUST for the tickets alone! Not to mention gas, food and hotels! That is OUTRAGEOUS! But, I suppose I think it is *worth it* cause I am doing it! :blink:

I am kinda glad they are only doing 2 shows in Florida! Cause I don't want to go broke seeing the NKOTB! I have to save that privilege for Mika! :roftl:

The Florida tickets are not even listed on Ticketmaster YET or the venue sites.... but, the ones that are on Ticketmaster already - have yall seen the price of tickets??? OMG! They are like $75.00 EACH .....

it is going to cost me $300.00 JUST for the tickets alone! Not to mention gas, food and hotels! That is OUTRAGEOUS! But, I suppose I think it is *worth it* cause I am doing it! :blink:

We gotta meet up somewhere when you come down here for the concert!!! I'm like jumping up and down right now; I'm so excited that it's going to be right here in Sunrise!:woot_jump:.

We gotta meet up somewhere when you come down here for the concert!!! I'm like jumping up and down right now; I'm so excited that it's going to be right here in Sunrise!:woot_jump:.

YES!!!!! Definately!!!

I asked Alex if she wanted to go.... and she was like

"I don't think I could handle that"

Not QUITE sure what she meant by that - but, I have a pretty good idea!!!!!!

I just read on the NKOTB forum that there are VIP tickets avaliable..... BUT THEY are $350.00 EACH! You get a meet & greet before the show - little private party... and all of the tickets are in the first 10 rows!

I was on the NKOTB forums - and let me tell you!!!!!

I have NEVER been SO HAPPY and PROUD to be a MIKA fan and part of the MFC! I Already KNOW that we are a bunch of unique folks. Forums just DON'T get along the way we do... as a general rule! We are SPECIAL!

Just like I told Mika when I met him - he has the BEST fans in the world! That has never been AS evident to me as it was just now!

Those girls are vicious! They are RUDE and demeaning to each other! At first I was like wwhhhhooaaa - do I even REALLY want to go to the concerts and DEAL with this sort of BS that I left behind when I was 13.....

But, they are NOT gonna spoil my time - no way!

Besides I am a MIKA fan :bleh:

LISSA - have you ever been to the Bank Atlantic Center?????

IT IS HUGE! I have never been to it - but me and Alex past by it last time I was there!!! :shocked:

lol. Yes, I've been there, lots of times. That's where my high school graduation was held too; it was a little overwhelming because it IS so gigantic. It's a great place though.

lol. Yes, I've been there, lots of times. That's where my high school graduation was held too; it was a little overwhelming because it IS so gigantic. It's a great place though.

WOW!!!! I can't wait! I bet it is beautiful inside!!!!!

Tickets go on sale next Saturday!!!!!! :woot_jump:

I am SO SPOLIED though!!!! After seeing Mika - now I am ruined for all other concerts!!!!! I am excited - and I am sure it will be a balst! But, n o t h i n g and I mean NOTHING compares to a Mika concert!!!! :blink:

I'm probably going to the KC show, because one of our friends' birthday is that day. I won't be seeing more than one show... love the guys, but not enough to spend that much money on two shows.

ha ha ha!!! I get like that! If they were doing 4 shows in Florida - I would see all 4! Cause WHO k n o w s when i will see them live again!!!!

I didnt know about this thread!! I arrive 1,5 month later:bleh:

I was a big NKOTB fan much more than a Mika one:bleh: with all the craziness around!! i even bought their last album "face to the music" .

i was very happy when i knew they will re-unite, quite unbelievable after all that time!

My favorite was Joey, & Jordan wasnt bad too:wink2:

do you know if they are gonna record a new album? or just sing their old song?

WOW!!!! I can't wait! I bet it is beautiful inside!!!!!

Tickets go on sale next Saturday!!!!!! :woot_jump:

Oh my God, so soon?!?! 10 minutes ago I bought George Michael tickets. I'm going to end up on the streets:roftl: That's OK, I'll risk it to see Jordan live:wub2:

Oh my God, so soon?!?! 10 minutes ago I bought George Michael tickets. I'm going to end up on the streets:roftl: That's OK, I'll risk it to see Jordan live:wub2:

Have you ever seen the NKOTB live before?????

Is this your first time????

OMG!!! I saw that he was gonna be there, when I was checking the venue!!! What a GREAT show that is going to be!!!!!

I saw that Neil Diamond is going to be there also!!!! OMG! That is like a DREAM come true for me!!!!!! :wink2:

Have you ever seen the NKOTB live before?????

Is this your first time????

Yes, it's my first time ever seeing them. I was too young before; my parents wouldn't let me go. That's why this time there is NOTHING that will keep me from going to this concert.

Yes, it's my first time ever seeing them. I was too young before; my parents wouldn't let me go. That's why this time there is NOTHING that will keep me from going to this concert.

OMG!!!!! You are gonna have the TIME of your life!!!!! Just watch out for all of those stuck up RUDE mean blockheads out there!!!!! Find the Mika Freakas! :naughty:

OMG!!!!! You are gonna have the TIME of your life!!!!! Just watch out for all of those stuck up RUDE mean blockheads out there!!!!! Find the Mika Freakas! :naughty:

I can't wait!!!

Where am I supposed to find the Mika Freakas? I know you and that's it.:naughty: Lol.

I'll have to sneak in some nunchucks to take care of any rude Blockheads:bleh: j/k.

Neither of the MO shows are up for sale yet. Which is good, cos I am saving for vacation at the moment...lol

One of mine go on sale NEXT week!!!! Ahhhh... thank GOODNESS it is after my next payday! That is ALOT of moolah to fork out at one time!!!!!