WOOooo NKOTB

acyaws

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They were the first band that I was crazy about and I was only 5-7 years old. I went and saw them live with my older siblings and hated it because it was so loud and because they were so far away. :)

Jordan was MY man! LOL

(PS. If they tour nearby, my sister's and I are sooooo going!)

My cousin got all excited when she heard about the BIG news...She used to be their biggest fan or sth...Well, at least that's what I thought when she kept talking about them for ages and ages - and I was only 4 :naughty:

Time goes by...now I am so much older - and by the time I got to like their old hits...

It is really unbelievable that they are finally having a reunion...after such a long time!

OMG I swear I think I had every bit of merchandising they had out. From my Bed set to the dolls. I MEAN EVERYTHING.....lol.. I went and saw them in South Carolina, and it rocked! Bad seats but it was all we could get.....lol...

I don't know how it will be now that there voices are grown up....lol...

-Angela

They were the first band that I was crazy about and I was only 5-7 years old. I went and saw them live with my older siblings and hated it because it was so loud and because they were so far away. :)

Jordan was MY man! LOL

(PS. If they tour nearby, my sister's and I are sooooo going!)

JORDAN WAS IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE MINE :mf_rosetinted:

I was the BIGGEST BLOCK HEAD there was!!!! I use to go to school with buttons up and down my legs and all over my shirt! I was a member of the Fan Club...and my school pic I am even wearing my Fan Club button....*I will HAVE to dig that pic up* I think I screamed MORE at my NKOTB concerts then I did at MIKA'S ....and anyone who was at Terminal 5 is going :shocked: that is impossible! :naughty:

Sorry, Holly, it ain't happenin'. My sister has second dibs after me.

Do you KNOW how many fights I got into in school over Jordan Nathaniel Marcel Knight? It is SO FUNNY! I am SO GLAD that none of us fight over MIKA!

I guess there is enough MIKA to go around! :wub2: Or it is because Mika is so GOOD at spreading himself to make EVERYONE feel special :huglove:

HE IS AMAZING!

LOL I tell you what...NKOTB fans are hardcore...you wouldn't think it, eh? ;)

And I am glad MFCers don't fight over Mika. I think we all know that he means so much to everyone, so we're able to live harmoniously. :D

I know, I guess others do not realize JUST how hardcore! I have been a NKOTB fan for over 19 YEARS! And although I do not *think* of them that often any more.....the mere mention of the word....and there is a FIRE inside of me.... I JUST realized that by the way :naughty:

Some fires are just too powerful to die down. ;):D

I've been a fan since as long as I can remember...so I guess for as long as when they were first popular. lol

I've gotta get my cassettes out, man.

It is SO funny because JUST a couple weeks ago the kids and I were in the car *going somewhere* :naughty: ....and I put on my NKOTB CD and the boys actually LIKED it..... I even caught Alysia walking around the house a few days ago.... singing.... OH OH OH OH OH Hangin' Tough..... I was like :shocked:

SO HAPPY THOUGH!!!!! I guess they will want to go to the concert with me! :naughty:

OMG LOL!

NKOTB Awww, hahahah, I don't think I liked them quite as much as I now like Mika, but yes, I was well into them :blush-anim-cl:

How embarrassing, hahaha!

*runs out*

EDIT: What? There'll be a reunion? :wub2: Jordan ...:wub2:

oh yeah, i was a huge fan too... i even started a german fanclub, which lasted for almost 2 years. but then i abandoned them for take that, when i found out that they weren't as nice and innocent as i thought they were :lmao: (when i found out the same about TT later, it wasn't such a big shock anymore :naughty: )

i used to like joey-joe, well seems like i already had a thing for curly hair when i was 14! :naughty:

I was such a huge fan of them when i was about 6 or 7 !!!!!

I used to dance with my sister on their music !

But I'm curious how the news songs will be like can' wait to hear some of them !

OMG LOL!

NKOTB Awww, hahahah, I don't think I liked them quite as much as I now like Mika, but yes, I was well into them :blush-anim-cl:

How embarrassing, hahaha!

*runs out*

EDIT: What? There'll be a reunion? :wub2: Jordan ...:wub2:

WHY IS EVERYONE AFTER MY MAN? :sneaky2:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: