WOOooo NKOTB

acyaws

Hey! I was wondering if anyone had been to a concert yet or has seen the set list? Do I absolutely NEED to buy the new CD? Or do they play mostly "the classics"? Also, does anybody have the new CD? Is it worth buying? What contemporary music would you compare it to? I do like "Summertime", but I don't think I've heard anything else from it.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! I was wondering if anyone had been to a concert yet or has seen the set list? Do I absolutely NEED to buy the new CD? Or do they play mostly "the classics"? Also, does anybody have the new CD? Is it worth buying? What contemporary music would you compare it to? I do like "Summertime", but I don't think I've heard anything else from it.

Their new CD is a lot different from their other stuff. Joe calls it Urban Pop. There are a lot of dance club type songs on the album and also several great ballads. I love it. You can find a setlist for the concerts on NKOTB's community forum - I'm trying not to look; I wanna be surprised.

This is their latest single: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbjcxX2KWRY

Their new CD is a lot different from their other stuff. Joe calls it Urban Pop. There are a lot of dance club type songs on the album and also several great ballads. I love it. You can find a setlist for the concerts on NKOTB's community forum - I'm trying not to look; I wanna be surprised.

This is their latest single: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbjcxX2KWRY

Oooohhh I am gonna go look RIGHT NOW -- cause i don't want to be suprised I just want to know RIGHT now~!!! I promise I won't tell you Lissa!!! :naughty:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/Music/04/03/people.newkids.ap/index.html

I don't know about you younger ladies, but I was in LOVE with NKOTB much like I am now with Mika. Actually I haven't had a crush on an artist since them till Mika...lol...

How funny, I never thought they would reunite!

Angela

I didnt read the thread yet, but Ive been in love with Joey!!!:wub2:

He was my first love ever, as I was just 12 at the time

YESTERDAY I bought a presale ticket to their concert on 3rd of feb 2009 in AMSTERDAM!!!:thumb_yello:

I wasnt allowed to go at the time, but now....heck who cares?I CAN GOO!!!!

So my 16 year old youth dream is finally coming true (and Joey still is a hottie!):thumb_yello:

I didnt read the thread yet, but Ive been in love with Joey!!!:wub2:

He was my first love ever, as I was just 12 at the time

YESTERDAY I bought a presale ticket to their concert on 3rd of feb 2009 in AMSTERDAM!!!:thumb_yello:

I wasnt allowed to go at the time, but now....heck who cares?I CAN GOO!!!!

So my 16 year old youth dream is finally coming true (and Joey still is a hottie!):thumb_yello:

aaawwww :wub2: that is SO sweet! Glad you are getting to go see them! Have you ever seen them live before?

I just read on the NKOTB forum that there are VIP tickets avaliable..... BUT THEY are $350.00 EACH! You get a meet & greet before the show - little private party... and all of the tickets are in the first 10 rows!

I saw that too and I find that really not nice of them...I hate it when artists do stuff like this!

Just all for the cash.

Thats also why I love Mika, he is here for his fans!

Sorry but that is outragious of them! too much too much!

I just bought a normal ticket and leaving the VIP tickets for what they are, too much money and they're OLD:naughty: (oh well I am old too):bleh:

aaawwww :wub2: that is SO sweet! Glad you are getting to go see them! Have you ever seen them live before?

No I havent, I wasnt allowed to!

My first concert was when I was 15 years of age and then NKOTB was seperated!

And my first concert ever was Wet Wet Wet:shocked::roftl:

I saw that too and I find that really not nice of them...I hate it when artists do stuff like this!

Just all for the cash.

Thats also why I love Mika, he is here for his fans!

Sorry but that is outragious of them! too much too much!

I just bought a normal ticket and leaving the VIP tickets for what they are, too much money and they're OLD:naughty: (oh well I am old too):bleh:

TOTALLY! If I were a millionaire sure I might have considered it! But, that is just ludacris... money does not grow on trees...

I LOVE how Mika is with his fans.... it is PRICELESS yet free :naughty:

No I havent, I wasnt allowed to!

My first concert was when I was 15 years of age and then NKOTB was seperated!

And my first concert ever was Wet Wet Wet:shocked::roftl:

Oooh! You are in for a REAL treat then!!! I saw them February 23, 1989 and August 11, 1990 I SCREAMED at the top of my lungs and cried the WHOLE time!!! My daddy was looking at me like :shocked:

GOOD TIMES! :naughty:

TOTALLY! If I were a millionaire sure I might have considered it! But, that is just ludacris... money does not grow on trees...

I LOVE how Mika is with his fans.... it is PRICELESS yet free :naughty:

Yes millionaire maybe, but then I would have let em give a private show for me :brows:

Yes I ADORE Mika for what he does for us! Hopefully at his next concert I WILL meet him, because last time I went home and havent seen him in a meet and greet:shocked: :crybaby:

Oooh! You are in for a REAL treat then!!! I saw them February 23, 1989 and August 11, 1990 I SCREAMED at the top of my lungs and cried the WHOLE time!!! My daddy was looking at me like :shocked:

GOOD TIMES! :naughty:

Yes I'm going to make my dream come true! I desperately wanted to see em live and I wasnt allowed...its amazing that I can see em now!

And I'm so happy to talk to other Mika fans about NKOTB! Im not alone!!!:thumb_yello:

I WILL scream!!!LOTS!!!I will probably cry too for a bit...just because my dream of the past comes true:bleh:

Yes millionaire maybe, but then I would have let em give a private show for me :brows:

Yes I ADORE Mika for what he does for us! Hopefully at his next concert I WILL meet him, because last time I went home and havent seen him in a meet and greet:shocked: :crybaby:

Yes I'm going to make my dream come true! I desperately wanted to see em live and I wasnt allowed...its amazing that I can see em now!

And I'm so happy to talk to other Mika fans about NKOTB! Im not alone!!!:thumb_yello:

I WILL scream!!!LOTS!!!I will probably cry too for a bit...just because my dream of the past comes true:bleh:

I guess it is going to be WAY different then it was in the 80's/90's :naughty:

I am going to the concert with my youngest son who is 12..... he is the age I was when I saw them! He is a H U G E fan!!! My kids have the BEST taste in music!!! They love the NKOTB, MIKA and Rufus! :wub2:

...and Queen - I dare not forget to mention that :roftl:

I guess it is going to be WAY different then it was in the 80's/90's :naughty:

I am going to the concert with my youngest son who is 12..... he is the age I was when I saw them! He is a H U G E fan!!! My kids have the BEST taste in music!!! They love the NKOTB, MIKA and Rufus! :wub2

...and Queen - I dare not forget to mention that roftl:

After NKOTB it was Bon Jovi and from them I have merchandise and a scrapbook!:thumb_yello:

At the time that I loved NKOTB I didnt have any pocketmoney and my parents didnt have money to get me stuff, the music I got from a classmate that taped them for me:thumb_yello:

So I just found out TODAY that ANGEL is ANGEL and not HEY GIRL:roftl:

HAHAHAHA! I thought they said Hey Girl, but with a strange G

:roftl:

And after Bon Jovi came Mika!:naughty: MIKAMIKAMIKA :wub2:

After NKOTB it was Bon Jovi and from them I have merchandise and a scrapbook!:thumb_yello:

At the time that I loved NKOTB I didnt have any pocketmoney and my parents didnt have money to get me stuff, the music I got from a classmate that taped them for me:thumb_yello:

So I just found out TODAY that ANGEL is ANGEL and not HEY GIRL:roftl:

HAHAHAHA! I thought they said Hey Girl, but with a strange G

:roftl:

And after Bon Jovi came Mika!:naughty: MIKAMIKAMIKA :wub2:

OOOhhh that is TOO funny! I had a hard time understanding alot of the first album... of course, it did not take too long to figure it all out! I love ANGEL ... love all the songs on the first album.... I have not heard it in YEARS upon YEARS!

OOOhhh that is TOO funny! I had a hard time understanding alot of the first album... of course, it did not take too long to figure it all out! I love ANGEL ... love all the songs on the first album.... I have not heard it in YEARS upon YEARS!

Me neither and I still can sing along with almost all songs:blink: its amazing how our brain works!!!

I put all songs (including their new album) on my iPod!

I'm curious if anyone from here saw em live this tour already and what they thought of it?

I also wanna know if they play a lot of their new album, of mostly their old songs, because ALSO I wanna sing along!

But...enough time to rehearse their new album:naughty::blush-anim-cl:

Me neither and I still can sing along with almost all songs:blink: its amazing how our brain works!!!

I put all songs (including their new album) on my iPod!

I'm curious if anyone from here saw em live this tour already and what they thought of it?

I also wanna know if they play a lot of their new album, of mostly their old songs, because ALSO I wanna sing along!

But...enough time to rehearse their new album:naughty::blush-anim-cl:

I 'heard' that they sing ALOT of old stuff and it is WONDERFUL and I also heard that they OPEN the show with TONIGHT .... I love that song!!!!

I am starting to get all excited now!!!! :woot_jump:

I 'heard' that they sing ALOT of old stuff and it is WONDERFUL and I also heard that they OPEN the show with TONIGHT .... I love that song!!!!

I am starting to get all excited now!!!! :woot_jump:

YES I do love Tonight too!!!

:wub2:

Glad they sing that one, because I couldnt have done without that one!

AND I want Step By Step!:thumb_yello:

I'm also very excited! Since I bought the tickets I cant stop thinking of it!Its just amazing to be able to make a dream from so long ago come true!:thumb_yello:

YES I do love Tonight too!!!

:wub2:

Glad they sing that one, because I couldnt have done without that one!

AND I want Step By Step!:thumb_yello:

I'm also very excited! Since I bought the tickets I cant stop thinking of it!Its just amazing to be able to make a dream from so long ago come true!:thumb_yello:

I want to hear:

Baby I beleive in you

I'll be loving you (forever)

Didn't I blow your mind

Let's try it again

........... can you guess which guy was/is my favorite :naughty:

I want to hear:

Baby I beleive in you

I'll be loving you (forever)

Didn't I blow your mind

Let's try it again

........... can you guess which guy was/is my favorite :naughty:

Not sure if I know the 3rd song...

Ok I also have NO CLUE who sang what, because I didnt ever see ANY videos!:shocked:

Horrible ey...:shocked:

Still love Joey:naughty:

Not sure if I know the 3rd song...

Ok I also have NO CLUE who sang what, because I didnt ever see ANY videos!:shocked:

Horrible ey...:shocked:

Still love Joey:naughty:

OMG... you never saw ANY videos!!!! OOOOHHHHH you MUST get one of the old tapes..... aaahhhhh!

Anyways - I will show you WHO my fave was.... :naughty:

and I'll be loving you (forever) was one of their MOST popular songs EVER... it was #1 for a l o n g time!