and why weren't you waiting for me?:mf_rosetinted:

:teehee: what the eff are these new smilies??

BECAUSE you were not here at the time - and she was . . . I asked her to come to this thread, so we could talk --- and she totally stood me up! :sneaky2: Shame on her! Any hoo oohhh beleive it or not but I HAVE not even checked out all of the new smileys YET - no time like the present!!!! :teehee: I love that one for sure!

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so is it a road trip if mika comes to florida? i hope so, that way it'll be much cheaper-no flyin and all that

i never know when to use:teehee: :boxed:

Hell yeah it is a Road trip! Call me selfish (if you must) but, I HOPE and pray that Mika does not only 1 but, at least 2 Florida shows! Cause No matter WHERE they are - we will be there!!!! One just ISN'T enough!!!! :no:

yes!!!! driving around following mika lol.

it will be awesome!!:groovy:

geez. there are a lot of new ones!!

Wonders just HOW different driving around following Mika will be then following Rufus up and down the coast of Florida! :teehee:

hopefully it would be organized better and not north, south, and then north again. that would was crazy :boxed:

Yeah well perhaps Mika's people are just a bit smarter on the logistics front then Rufus' were :insane:

As CRAZY and MESSED up as that set up was - I wouldn't have changed a thing! It was a PERFECT hot mess! :wub2:

At this point all we can HOPE for is just ONE Florida date . . . but, of course at least 2 would be a dream come true!!!!! :biggrin2:

hello fellow floridians :bye:

it's mighty hot out today, isn't it?

well, it is about summer time, for florida anyway.

OMG! It was SO hot today! I took the boys to the park . . . and we about died, even in the shade! :freak:

So Amber - are you gonna be able to see Mika if (WHEN) he comes to Florida no matter WHERE he goes? :shocked:

OMG! It was SO hot today! I took the boys to the park . . . and we about died, even in the shade! :freak:

So Amber - are you gonna be able to see Mika if (WHEN) he comes to Florida no matter WHERE he goes? :shocked:

Yeah,or, I hope so. I had the chance to go to the Aerosmith concert (let it be know that I LOVE them) but I was afraid it might interfere with Mika in some way so my mom and I agreed that Mika comes before Aerosmith ( :tears: ) and I gave them up simply in *hopes* of Mika coming around.

So he better :sneaky2:

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah,or, I hope so. I had the chance to go to the Aerosmith concert (let it be know that I LOVE them) but I was afraid it might interfere with Mika in some way so my mom and I agreed that Mika comes before Aerosmith ( :tears: ) and I gave them up simply in *hopes* of Mika coming around.

So he better :sneaky2:

OMG Amber!!!!! :shocked:

He BETTER come now!!!! I would be (and you) devastated if he skips us AGAIN!!!!!!!! :hair:

• 4 months later...

woooo!!! florida!!! i wish with all my heart i was going to the nyc concert!! :( ill be in ny on the 13th so MAYBE if i have the money and there are still tickets available i will buy them then hahaha if not i will just HOPE that i will bump into mika somewhere and be like oo hey! and we will become great friends :/ is that creepy? But i will definitely be at the philly concert!! woo hooo!!!!

woooo!!! florida!!! i wish with all my heart i was going to the nyc concert!! :( ill be in ny on the 13th so MAYBE if i have the money and there are still tickets available i will buy them then hahaha if not i will just HOPE that i will bump into mika somewhere and be like oo hey! and we will become great friends :/ is that creepy? But i will definitely be at the philly concert!! woo hooo!!!!

OMG! I can't believe that you are going to BE in NYC at that time!!! Aaahhhh we will have to keep our eyes out for a ticket for you!!!! NYC is going to be FULL of MFCers!!!! :freak: