March 6 - Saturday. Givs everyone time to plan and prepare. We should seeif that date would work . . .if not we can always change it. But that is a start.

That is a great idea - after eating at Olive Garden I NEED to walk it off! :roftl: I lloovveee walking down International Drive - remember the last time we did it - and carried the MFC banner! :freak:

That's when my spring break starts:sad:

I already have plans:crybaby:

We could try late March??

OMG:lmfao: That was hilarious!! and the store with all the alligator parts:roftl:

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's when my spring break starts:sad:

I already have plans:crybaby:

We could try late March??

OMG:lmfao: That was hilarious!! and the store with all the alligator parts:roftl:

uuugghhh not going to happen for me . . . what about pushing it up a bit - not much time but enough . . . how about Feb. 20 - saturday???

Can't do that either:roftl: It's my best friends birthday, I'm going to go visit her:sad:

How about April??

:lmao: AND then next weekend after that is Taiyla's birthday!!! :yay:

. . . GOD willing I will have a JOB by April - *keeps fingers crossed* I applied for a job today - that I REALLY want, so HOPEFULLY they will call me! :doh:

- - - WHO knows that far in the future at this point! :freak: I guess we just have to play it by ear - and see what is going on with everyone . . . at least we have our PLANS intact!!! :roftl:

:lmao: AND then next weekend after that is Taiyla's birthday!!! :yay:

. . . GOD willing I will have a JOB by April - *keeps fingers crossed* I applied for a job today - that I REALLY want, so HOPEFULLY they will call me! :doh:

- - - WHO knows that far in the future at this point! :freak: I guess we just have to play it by ear - and see what is going on with everyone . . . at least we have our PLANS intact!!! :roftl:

:yay:

I'm going job hunting tomorrow:naughty: I have to save up for Mika and my move to LA:roftl:

Yes! At least we have those intact!!! All we have to do is plan a date!:biggrin2:

:yay:

I'm going job hunting tomorrow:naughty: I have to save up for Mika and my move to LA:roftl:

Yes! At least we have those intact!!! All we have to do is plan a date!:biggrin2:

Your move to LA!? What is this you speak of . .

What made you decide to move there!? Do you know someone there/have family? Are you moving all alone? :shocked:

About the end of senior year, I had an aunt who lived in Burbank but she moved to Texas. So I'm hoping she can help me out:naughty:. That's the plan:biggrin2:

About the end of senior year, I had an aunt who lived in Burbank but she moved to Texas. So I'm hoping she can help me out:naughty:. That's the plan:biggrin2:

Dang - that is scary! You are very brave! Hopefully in a couple years I will be seeing you on T.V. :naughty:

I'm going to take acting next year.

The film class I'm taking is Intro to TV Production I.

We have to do a music video and I'm using Over My Shoulder:wub2:

I'm staring in it and Alex is filming it:naughty:

That's awesome! ha ha ha i want to see the finished product!! What made you choose OMS? :teehee:

Because nobody is going to have anything like it, and of course its MIKA!!:naughty:

The whole class has to watch everyone's videos:naughty:

That is going to be interesting!!! Great way to bring Mika awareness to your whole class!!! You never know - someone might become a fan because of it! Spreading MIKA love everywhere we go! :roftl: