I know!!!

On Saturday my uncle is taking Alex and me to my grandparents house in New Jersey so I can meet up with them.

I know before Mika in the morning we are going to Central Park because Alex has never been there:naughty:

ha ha Lucy is taking me to Central Park on Sat. cause I have never been there! :naughty: Are yall getting there on Thursday?

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Thursday night we are flying into Newark and we are staying with my uncle.

We are getting our plane tickets tomorrow.

HOLY HELL - yall haven't booked your plane tickets YET!?:shocked:

I feel like I have had mine forever already! :roftl: As soon as I get off the plane we have to head straight to the dinner meet up. But, I am glad it is going to start off so fast cause I won't have as much time to be all :puking: about the show!!!! Besides that Lucy and I are going to have some wine at dinner to loosen ourselves up to have a uninhebited GOOD time at the show! :das:

HOLY HELL - yall haven't booked your plane tickets YET!?:shocked:

I feel like I have had mine forever already! :roftl: As soon as I get off the plane we have to head straight to the dinner meet up. But, I am glad it is going to start off so fast cause I won't have as much time to be all :puking: about the show!!!! Besides that Lucy and I are going to have some wine at dinner to loosen ourselves up to have a uninhebited GOOD time at the show! :das:

No:naughty: Its cheaper.

WOW! We are talking a really late flight Thursday. And I have class that day so Alex will be at my house before I get home:naughty: then we have time to catch up and we are off to the airport.

Alex is turning 21 on the 6th so that means we will be drinking too:das::naughty:

No:naughty: Its cheaper.

WOW! We are talking a really late flight Thursday. And I have class that day so Alex will be at my house before I get home:naughty: then we have time to catch up and we are off to the airport.

Alex is turning 21 on the 6th so that means we will be drinking too:das::naughty:

GAWD we are gonna be a DRUNK audience!!! :roftl:

:drink_nl::drinks_wine::cheers::drunk_sing:

OKAY scratch that idea . . cause I am aready starting to get jealous! :sneaky2:

A N Y T H I N G/O N E besides R M Wainwright! :tongue2:

That's okay cause I got some people of my own I wouldn't mind putting in there :lol3:

The weather yesterday and today was AMAZING:wub2:

I know :wub2::biggrin2:

I don't want to get drunk for his concert! I wouldn't remember:naughty:

But I would love to be........ for it:naughty::teehee:

I am NOT gonna get drunk . . ask Alex ALL I do is sit there and cry when I am . . or maybe that was just for Rufus!? :drool:

:naughty:

Im not going to get drunk either. Probably just one drink.

...... is fun:naughty:

that is all I want - just to be 'feeling good' and able to DANCE like a maniac without giving a damn what anyone around me is thinking! :roftl:

• 2 weeks later...
I lived in Key West for 8 years, Fort Myers for 8 years and Ocala for 3 years - so I am definitely a Florida girl!

Please include me!

:biggrin2:

Woo Hoo!!! :kachinga:

I have NEVER been to Key West - but, really want to go!!! I will get down there eventually! :teehee: I worked in Fort Myers for 6 years. I live in a very small town on Lake Okeechobee! :naughty: What part of Florida do you currently reside in???!!! :biggrin2:

Oh, wow, guys that is so AWESOME!!!

I might have to attend the 3rd annual Christmas party, though. :aah:

aaahhh THAT would be G R E A T if you can!!!! :biggrin2: I think I would rather be in France then at the party! :teehee:

I'm actually planning to go downtown today to buy a ticket for the Mika concert in LYON! While I am here, I might as well enjoy the fact that I can see Meeks in other countries, no?:biggrin2:

YES YES YES!!!! I would L O V E to travel to see Mika abroad! One day it might happen (I can dream, right) aaahhhhhh . . . what a time you are going to have!!!!! :wub2:

Well, here I am on a cold, gray day. I am beginning to miss the Miami sunshine and warmth...

I say "warmth" because I am not too fond of scorching heat and humidity! :wink2:

I do remember that a couple of weeks back there was a cold front that went by Florida, but it was still warmer than Dijon!