• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely!

MIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKA!!!

I NEED you!!! :aah:

I'm still so mad I missed ghim the first time :sneaky2:

ME TOO!!! I will N E V E R get over that for as long as I live! And I don't know WHY I can't seem to let that go!!!! :dunno: you'd THINK once I got to see him, I would be okay - but, I never will get over it! :no:

ME TOO!!! I will N E V E R get over that for as long as I live! And I don't know WHY I can't seem to let that go!!!! :dunno: you'd THINK once I got to see him, I would be okay - but, I never will get over it! :no:

I think it's because he was SOOOOO close! >RIGHT< in your grasp and yet so far away! :sad:

I think it's because he was SOOOOO close! >RIGHT< in your grasp and yet so far away! :sad:

I have to agree with that!!!! i could have been in Miami in an hour and a half maybe sooner as excited as I would have been - but, deep inside I know the circumstances were literally IMPOSSIBLE - still I would have loved to have seen him in 2007 FRESH, shinny and new and in SUCH an intimate setting! <when he had BUBBLES instead of balloons> :roftl:

I have to agree with that!!!! i could have been in Miami in an hour and a half maybe sooner as excited as I would have been - but, deep inside I know the circumstances were literally IMPOSSIBLE - still I would have loved to have seen him in 2007 FRESH, shinny and new and in SUCH an intimate setting! <when he had BUBBLES instead of balloons> :roftl:

Aww, innocent little bubbles.

I've always thought that. i would have loved to see him early. Before he gets too big and can't spend the time and intimacy with his fans that he does.

Aww, innocent little bubbles.

I've always thought that. i would have loved to see him early. Before he gets too big and can't spend the time and intimacy with his fans that he does.

Here Here :cheers: BUT truth be told in THAT aspect I didn't miss a THANG!!!! :glasses3: He did NOT even COME OUT after the Miami show - he went to a party with Jodi Marr :sneaky2:

Here Here :cheers: BUT truth be told in THAT aspect I didn't miss a THANG!!!! :glasses3: He did NOT even COME OUT after the Miami show - he went to a party with Jodi Marr :sneaky2:

True.

But even now I begin to worry I won't see him in enough time.

SO HE BETTER HURRY UP AND GET HIS ARSE DOWN HERE!!!! :sneaky2:

True.

But even now I begin to worry I won't see him in enough time.

SO HE BETTER HURRY UP AND GET HIS ARSE DOWN HERE!!!! :sneaky2:

AS MUCH as I bug him you would think . . . nah, he prolly just has me on IGNORE mode! :roftl:

I try to bother him a lot too.....and then praise him for being amazing so maybe the bothering won't be too bad :roftl:

I am about ready for sheer threats! hhmmm WHAT can we threaten him with???? . . . I got nothin' . . . :roftl:

I am about ready for sheer threats! hhmmm WHAT can we threaten him with???? . . . I got nothin' . . . :roftl:

Tell him you know his deep dark secrets.

Or get a bunch of us Floridians together and threaten that we'll all come after him.

I think he knows we're mad enough :lol3:

Tell him you know his deep dark secrets.

Or get a bunch of us Floridians together and threaten that we'll all come after him.

I think he knows we're mad enough :lol3:

We can't SCARE him - then he will NEVER come!!!! :shocked: And you KNOW he scares very easily! Poor little delicate flower! :roftl:

The weather yesterday and today was AMAZING:wub2:

I'm sure it was a bit cooler up there then it was down here - but, it was pretty decent . . at least at 6 AM when I took the kids to the bus stop! :roftl:

:naughty:

It was in the low 60s last night!

I can't f*cking wait until NY!!

Me either, it is going to be SO nice there - I am never gonna want to leave! :shocked: Lucy and I are going back to NYC on Saturday just to walk around and sight see since this will be the FIRST time I EVER had the opportunity to see anything other then a sidewalk queue! :woot_jump:

Me either, it is going to be SO nice there - I am never gonna want to leave! :shocked: Lucy and I are going back to NYC on Saturday just to walk around and sight see since this will be the FIRST time I EVER had the opportunity to see anything other then a sidewalk queue! :woot_jump:

I know!!!

On Saturday my uncle is taking Alex and me to my grandparents house in New Jersey so I can meet up with them.

I know before Mika in the morning we are going to Central Park because Alex has never been there:naughty: