Vanessa Paradis L O V E her!

BonjourMika1990

I think many here in the U.S only associate the name Vanessa Paradis with Johnny Depp.

I discovered her songs a few months ago, and love them all!

I enjoy listening to her music, and her voice...there's something about it that's so fresh and unique!

Does anyone else know of her music???

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hOTF0YHZ_ew

http://youtube.com/watch?v=C6ZWwLJKOTk&feature=related

46196_Vanesa_Paradis_NRJ_Mu_122_808.jpg

VANESSAPARADIS.jpg

setje7.jpg

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I've never actually heard her voice before. She can really sing, I like it! :thumb_yello:

Her eyes are really pretty. I haven't really taken much notice to her since I'm insanely jealous, but she actually seems like a pretty awesome person. I'm glad Johnny has such a sweet girl like her.

Wow, I've never actually heard her voice before. She can really sing, I like it! :thumb_yello:

Her eyes are really pretty. I haven't really taken much notice to her since I'm insanely jealous, but she actually seems like a pretty awesome person. I'm glad Johnny has such a sweet girl like her.

They're very sweet together... She doesn't want to marry him :( It's sad, because she says its because of her parents marriage... she was traumatized... Johnny has supposadly propsed like 3 times... *sigh*

I'll post more songs soon:thumb_yello:

They're very sweet together... She doesn't want to marry him :( It's sad, because she says its because of her parents marriage... she was traumatized... Johnny has supposadly propsed like 3 times... *sigh*

I'll post more songs soon:thumb_yello:

Awww, that's so sad. I think someone should give him a hug. :wink2: But they've been together for a long time now it's almost as if they are married.

Yay! :biggrin2:

i think if you could understand the lyrics (that are very important for me to like or not a song) you would just not like her singing... :naughty:

appart from that, she's sweet :thumb_yello: if she just could STOP so-called singing... :fisch:

Ooooo lol what does she say in her songs??? dirty stuff lol

yeah, I've only ever translated edith piaf's stuff... *shrug* I should do that sometime though... she's done a few songs in english that I thought were pretty cool...

I know there are Frenchies awake right now:sneaky2: come on ya'll???? Show Vanessa some love:blush-anim-cl:

Ooooo lol what does she say in her songs??? dirty stuff lol

yeah, I've only ever translated edith piaf's stuff... *shrug* I should do that sometime though... she's done a few songs in english that I thought were pretty cool...

I know there are Frenchies awake right now:sneaky2: come on ya'll???? Show Vanessa some love:blush-anim-cl:

no, no dirty stuffs... if only, it would at least mean something !! her songs have NO SENSE at all, in everyway you look at them... only playing on words, using sound similarities between words making sentences, etc. it's so rubbish you wish she could only saviour her happiness with johnny depp without singing :naughty:

but i think french like her cause she's really sweet and very rare, so anything she makes becomes something important, like an event, and they like it cause they don't know when will be the next thing... she's France little child...

That reminds me of the time my mum made me watch her video on youtube, with a yellow taxi? I forgot what the name of the song was :fisch: Really pretty looking girl, even though she was like 15 there :naughty:

That reminds me of the time my mum made me watch her video on youtube, with a yellow taxi? I forgot what the name of the song was :fisch: Really pretty looking girl, even though she was like 15 there :naughty:

joe le taxi... her 1st song ever i think...

i think if you could understand the lyrics (that are very important for me to like or not a song) you would just not like her singing... :naughty:

appart from that, she's sweet :thumb_yello: if she just could STOP so-called singing... :fisch:

Are you insinuating Joe le Taxi isn't the greatest "chanson à texte" that was ever written? :naughty::roftl:

Are you insinuating Joe le Taxi isn't the greatest "chanson à texte" that was ever written? :naughty::roftl:

not even that !!! :roftl: my problem is more with her actual songs that are just words put one after the other and understands who wants to :blink: :blink: and i'm pretty sure no one understands them but everybody looooooooove them cause it's her... and they looooooooooove her... Joe le taxi must have been her song with the most of a sense... and even that one wasn't really meaningful :boxed:

anyway... maybe it's not really the right place to bash her :fisch:

not even that !!! :roftl: my problem is more with her actual songs that are just words put one after the other and understands who wants to :blink: :blink: and i'm pretty sure no one understands them but everybody looooooooove them cause it's her... and they looooooooooove her... Joe le taxi must have been her song with the most sense... and even that one wasn't really meaningful :boxed:

I actually never listened to her new songs.

I gave up after her ultra-irritating "Sunday Monday" :naughty:

(Sorry for the fans but I do find her voice very irritating, and yes, the lyrics don't even compensate)

Edit... I aint bashing! See Yop's signature for more information about my post :naughty: