The Oldlings Part 16

Wendi

great! I had something very nice happen to me yesterday!

a girl,about 30, came up the counter, and said she loved my hair. After filling her script, she then said again! "I love your hair!!!!",,,I must have been blushing....she said "you are so cute!!!" and then gave me a flower!

wow!

what a day that was! sigh...:wub2: :wub2:

Aww, that is soooo sweet Suzanne! Must have made your day:wub2:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

heya everyone, im back....how is everyone?

Hi :) I'm back too! A little bit drunk though, me!! :) And so much crushing on a pretty boy from Chile that I can't sleep. I wish he liked me back as much as I like him :)

hmmmm, interesting....got a pic of him????

and why are you drunk missy????? lol:roftl:

Cause I went out to a party tonight and drank much gin with cranberry juice, and danced my little heart out, I did! and listened to good music, and laughed so much :)

But now I'm not tired :)

Cute boy ::;; http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2468606&l=9adca&id=612220176

Cause I went out to a party tonight and drank much gin with cranberry juice, and danced my little heart out, I did! and listened to good music, and laughed so much :)

But now I'm not tired :)

Cute boy ::;; http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2468606&l=9adca&id=612220176

sorry, if im honest i dont really like him............glad you had fun at the party....:roftl:

sorry, if im honest i dont really like him............glad you had fun at the party....:roftl:

He's not the most cute boy in the world, but his energy is amazing. It pours out of him like water, and he's an absolute joy to be around :)

It was an amazing party :) I think I have big crushes on all the latin boys at school :) there are 4 of them, and they're all sweet as pie! :)

Hi girls!

I see someone's having a crush...:blush-anim-cl: is is mutual?

I just saw this on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dD2AGXLxvk

The boy is not bad at all, perhaps he deserves some positive reviews from the MFC?

I won't stay long, have to go and buy a present for my friends birthday tomorrow. She is the first of our '69 group to get 39! :naughty: We have a little group of friends, 4 people, and we all are born in 1969. It is total coincidence that we met in the first place and that we became all friends. It just makes it a better friendship.

Talk to you later!:punk:

Hi girls!

The boy is not bad at all, perhaps he deserves some positive reviews from the MFC?

I won't stay long, have to go and buy a present for my friends birthday tomorrow. She is the first of our '69 group to get 39! :naughty: We have a little group of friends, 4 people, and we all are born in 1969. It is total coincidence that we met in the first place and that we became all friends. It just makes it a better friendship.

I wish it was mutual, but I do not believe it is. But we are friends, which is better than nothing at all. I can get hugs from him, and we drink together, and play music together. So it's good :) Maybe with time he will learn to appreciate me more, but who knows. Better to not have expectations :)

He has awakened my passion for improvised music, jam sessions, and given me the courage to raise my voice and add to the mix. He encourages me, brings me into the circles and asks me to sing, plays things that i can accompany him and the others, and is generally just amazing.

Definately a crush, but his romantic interests lay with the beautiful 19-23 year old hot college girls, not this big, 34 year old not so beautiful (on the outside) girlchild :)

Who knows. Stranger things have happened, but he danced with me differently than he did with the other girls, with whom he danced all sexy and hot like, Salsa dancing. He didn't salsa with me :(

Hi :) I'm back too! A little bit drunk though, me!! :) And so much crushing on a pretty boy from Chile that I can't sleep. I wish he liked me back as much as I like him :)

Hy crystal,

if it is meant to be it will, not worth pining over the boy, if he was interested he would have shown by now, what next throw yourself at his feet, have some respect and dignity for yoursel, before obsession sets in.

Good afternoon Oldlings :)

I see love is in the air - that was a lovely thing to happen Suzanne!!

Crystal - he looks really laid back and cool!!! If its meant to be it will :wink2:

Just be your usual charming self - and see what happens. Hope your head

is ok after the gin!!!

AMP - that must be great - having four friends all so close in age!!

I still see my best friend from Primary school - she is called Wendy as well!! :wink2:

Robi - I miss catching you - we always seem to be on at different times :(

Thanks for the hug though..............:wub2:

i'm here dear wendi...how are you today?i'm preparing lunch for my son, and be back here in a while.

great love teaching session in here to day...interesting points of view are displayed, and i'm really glad we have a man talking about love among a bunch of women....be careful weealx! :wink2:

.....but be yourself, maybe we can learn something from you today....

crystal, dear lovely girl, be yourself and if it happens, it happens.

otherwise, shake the dust from yr shoes, and turn away.

Hy crystal,

if it is meant to be it will, not worth pining over the boy, if he was interested he would have shown by now, what next throw yourself at his feet, have some respect and dignity for yoursel, before obsession sets in.

Oh i would not throw myself at his feet. That's just silly :) I take what I can get, and at the very least I get a good friend out of it all !

Good afternoon Oldlings :)

I see love is in the air - that was a lovely thing to happen Suzanne!!

Crystal - he looks really laid back and cool!!! If its meant to be it will

Just be your usual charming self - and see what happens. Hope your head

is ok after the gin!!!

AMP - that must be great - having four friends all so close in age!!

I still see my best friend from Primary school - she is called Wendy as well!!

Robi - I miss catching you - we always seem to be on at different times :(

Thanks for the hug though..............:wub2:

Yar, I am pretty sure it's not meant to be romantically, but I have a new friend at the least! :)

i'm here dear wendi...how are you today?i'm preparing lunch for my son, and be back here in a while.

great love teaching session in here to day...interesting points of view are displayed, and i'm really glad we have a man talking about love among a bunch of women....be careful weealx! :wink2:

.....but be yourself, maybe we can learn something from you today....

crystal, dear lovely girl, be yourself and if it happens, it happens.

otherwise, shake the dust from yr shoes, and turn away.

Nay I shall not turn away simply because his romantic interests do not lay in me. That would be shallow of me. I would lose the opportunity to have a really wonderful person to count amongst my friends.

We share a passion for music, which I think is something that can stretch beyond simple romantic attraction and can build something universal and beautiful that could be beyond what any romantic relationship could ever be :)

Hi Robi :huglove: I have taken my painkillers, and had breakfast

so feeling quite human just now :wink2:

Have to collect one 80 year old and give her a lift home, then

take my 76 year old friend shopping - then hopefully, after I have

made dinner, I will be able to spend some quality time on here!! :thumb_yello:

Hi girls!

Hiya Anna,

glad things are good for you, but for the fear of being thrown off the thread, you only have 4 in your club, can I join the 69 club, please:naughty:

hey...i'm 62 posts from 10.000!!!! :shocked:

Yay - keep talking Robi!!! :punk:

ooh talk more!!!

i'm 32 away from 1000!!!

So quickly :shocked: Good for you :thumb_yello:

Hiya Anna,

glad things are good for you, but for the fear of being thrown off the thread, you only have 4 in your club, can I join the 69 club, please

:shocked::sneaky2:

:naughty:

oh i did not explain what i wanted to say.....i meant: don't lay your heart on him as a boyfriend! of course you have to keep your friendship! :blush-anim-cl:

Ah yes thank you for the clarification :) *hugs*

Well I think my gin addled head is going to go to bed. It's 5am here, and the sun will rise soon, so I should sleep.

thank you for listening :)

Goodnight my sweet Mikafriends :)

Hi Robi :huglove: I have taken my painkillers, and had breakfast

so feeling quite human just now :wink2:

Have to collect one 80 year old and give her a lift home, then

take my 76 year old friend shopping - then hopefully, after I have

made dinner, I will be able to spend some quality time on here!! :thumb_yello:

.........and be with some more oldlings! exciting! :roftl: :roftl:

i'll be around for my sons' tennis lessons, as every friday, so i think well be again here together :thumb_yello:

Hey Oldlingies, how's life? Anything happening? I have to dial up my posts...everybody'going so fast!

Hiya fav clog wearer,

I'm trying to join Anna's 69 club

migraine gone now has it, ready to battle :thumb_yello: