The Official Mika Wh*res Thread

IngievV

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

naaaah ;) I'm in my bed, got my day off from Uni (till Tuesday PMSL) :) oh my gosh... I need to eat sth... and I wanna beer.... well I think both needs to wait xD

well look you...you went to bed at 11? like a good girl... :P but you have to promise me that you will waste yourself tomorrow :lmfao: like a whore! :lmao:

haha but of course! and i hope to have plenty of gossip on all my whorish antics too:naughty:what are you studying at Uni? i have like a full month off, hence why i'm always on this! i don't know what i'll do during the summer when i'll actually have to work and won't be able to come on here as much:(

oh don't worry... :) you will think sth! :) I'm at European Studies (4th year) and I need to think about my MA thesis... and wright sth till Wednesday :( I'm doommed...crap. but enough about me ;) hows Ireland today? sunny? Poland is sunny and warm! :D

no it's raining:( it's never sunny here, it's ireland!! what do you want to do after uni? i'm sure you'll be fine for wed:thumb_yello: i had a presentation the other day and i did it on "Happy Ending" and it went really well:) my lecturer even asked me where i got my inside information hehe:thumb_yello:

the whoring hasn't started yet, that'll be tomorrow night so i shall keep ye updated sunday morning;)

WHAT!!!!!!!! A whore should always be whoring, ok i'll let you off as it was your b'day.:roftl:

i was busy whoring here but i'll be whoring in the real world tomorrow night and then i'll be back on this sunday to tell ye all about it:) see i am always whoring:thumb_yello:

Thats my whore!! Good girl:thumb_yello:

no it's raining:( it's never sunny here, it's ireland!! what do you want to do after uni? i'm sure you'll be fine for wed:thumb_yello: i had a presentation the other day and i did it on "Happy Ending" and it went really well:) my lecturer even asked me where i got my inside information hehe

haha you should tell her/him that you have a mole in Mika's pants :roftl: after Uni... I dunno who I wanna be... I think I'll work in big international company (or cleaning the streets :lmao:) I don't think I'll be working Brussels...

well it has to be ok... oh don't moan about the weather :P you're Irish...you should already used to it :lmfao:

Morning Whores, hope u had a good birthday, sticky, and plenty of whoring.

I see we have a baby whore welcome on board

hello hello... indeed...Baby whore on board! :punk:

shoni..please tell me...what's that special with Scotts why they're so damn cute!?

haha you should tell her/him that you have a mole in Mika's pants :roftl: after Uni... I dunno who I wanna be... I think I'll work in big international company (or cleaning the streets :lmao:) I don't think I'll be working Brussels...

well it has to be ok... oh don't moan about the weather :P you're Irish...you should already used to it :lmfao:

hello hello... indeed...Baby whore on board! :punk:

shoni..please tell me...what's that special with Scotts why they're so damn cute!?

Most of them are cute but not all. But i'm not that fussy:roftl: Well i'm off to get my stockings and suspenders on i have to go grocery shopping and i must look my whory best. I will be back later, in the meantime Whore it up big style:punk:

Most of them are cute but not all. But i'm not that fussy:roftl: Well i'm off to get my stockings and suspenders on i have to go grocery shopping and i must look my whory best. I will be back later, in the meantime Whore it up big style:punk:

see you later whorygator xD :roftl: have fun :punk: well maby I'll go out as well...xx

where are all my fellow whores today?:)

Hello all you whory gals. wont be on much over weekend as i have got lots of whoring about to do, and also polishing the 'lovepump'.:mf_lustslow: Catch up with you all soon. ps. hope your enjoying your birthday night out sticky! hope your having lots of whory fun:punk: