IngievV

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hello!! xD so.... the dark side got you? xD you wanna be a Whore? xD

i have to admit you guys have the coolest ideas, but i really don't look good as a whore! as i said: fat flamingo. flamingos are gorgeous but i am too ridiculous to be a whore i am sad to say.

i have to admit you guys have the coolest ideas, but i really don't look good as a whore! as i said: fat flamingo. flamingos are gorgeous but fat flamingos are a no-go! :roftl:

Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl I dunno if you ever took a proper look at a whore but some of them aren't puuurrrdy at all.

As our pimp would say: Hey Ircazo, you are beautiful:punk:

Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl I dunno if you ever took a proper look at a whore but some of them aren't puuurrrdy at all.

As our pimp would say: Hey Ircazo, you are beautiful:punk:

don't get me wrong, nothing bad about all types of whores, but you would get a laughter-breakdown if you saw me in a short skirt. :roftl:

don't get me wrong, nothing bad about all types of whores, but you would get a laughter-breakdown if you saw me in a short skirt. :roftl:

Then don't go in a short skirt. Wear something that you feel comfortable in:thumb_yello:

You're a full whore!:punk: A sign with a catchy Mika related text is enough to make you a Mika whore:punk:

and maybe i'm gonna wear my tiara again...does that make me an upperclass-whore? :naughty:

hahahaha ircazo you think I look like Kate Moss? hmmm faaaaaaaar away from that image xD more like....hmmm chubby bunny xD

i'm sure you look great, but no mini-skirt for me. :yikes:

i will search my wardrobe for some whoreness!

:yikes::yikes::yikes:

i was naked when it was taken...

i didn't know this picture still exists!!!

Chick, why is you complaining about your looks, you look greaaaat:mf_rosetinted: Chillax, take a sisi, that's an Ingism:punk:

so i guess amma whore and there ain't no way back...

I guess.... so... now you have to change your siggie or avatar name... so what... you gonna be "inner whore"? or sth else? :mf_rosetinted: