The Official Mika Wh*res Thread

IngievV

now that sounds whory, well done :mf_rosetinted:

am i the only one who's not into the touching Mika thing? would like to give him a hug though, does it count? seriously, i must work on my whoryness :mf_rosetinted:

seriously... cuz we gonna have to throw you from our WHORES UNITED Union... :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

seriously... cuz we gonna have to throw you from our WHORES UNITED Union... :mf_rosetinted:

don't! i am whory, but not Mika whory. hmm, well i kinda am Mika whory when i see the sweet dreams video... my sister even told me yesterday that i have a face of a pervert when i'm looking at it :shocked: must see it more often :mf_rosetinted:

BTW agniecha...we must get you a nickname... well what do you like to do? you like lollies? maby pump whore? xD

well, i do like to suck hard on my lollipops to tell u the truth.. :mf_rosetinted: will come up with my name, just give me some time, it's a serious matter, you cannot rash these things u know :naughty:

well, i do like to suck hard on my lollipops to tell u the truth.. :mf_rosetinted: will come up with my name, just give me some time, it's a serious matter, you cannot rash these things u know :naughty:

you're right...you don't want to end up with sth cheesy ppl would laugh... :mf_rosetinted: think my child...think as hard as you suck...:mf_rosetinted:

fine..studying a whory makeup:cool:

2327358351_4c551223f2.jpg?v=0

we could also wear whigs of various colors..like someone once did:naughty::wub2:

that's a great idea!! I wanna be RED! :punk: and btw...I like that make up xD just those lips are not my style...but eyes are gorgeous! :wub2:

How are my whores today?

Hi there , O great whory mistress. I would like for your permission to declare myself the OFFICIAL (only) Scottish lollipop whore, as i feel i can do the job well, as i whore all day and night!!! This would be a great honour for me Thankyou:punk: Also i think fantapantsprice aka sticky whore could be the official irish whore what do you think.:thumb_yello:

*bows and humbly leaves*

that's a great idea!! I wanna be RED! :punk: and btw...I like that make up xD just those lips are not my style...but eyes are gorgeous! :wub2:

hello my whory friend. Love that make up style sooooooooooo whory. I think we should all try and achieve that look. I will have blonde hair though as that matches my whore outfit of black and gold:punk: