Penniman

ada692

We all know Mika's surname is Pennniman, but I was just wondering something. I am really curious, because as long as I have seen all interviews (at least all from youtube :naughty:, maybe with a few unintentional exceptions :blush-anim-cl:) with Mika, I just realised, that I haven't actually heard him saying his surname. Or maybe I forgot, that I heard it? I know it's quite stupid, but help me if you remember him saying it in any interview, I am just very curious. :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember him saying once early on that he doesn't feel the need to use his last name. Sort of in the context of not talking about his sexuality or anything else personal because these things have nothing to do with him as an artist and aren't relevant to people accepting his music.

i didnt understand the first one...is it a play on words, so i definately didnt get the second one.....HELP lol:roftl:

Where are you from?

the UK....why? where are you from?

Lol, I wasn't stalking you. I was wondering where you live because I don't think they have nickels in the UK. A nickel is like five pence. It's a little silvery coin that looks like this.

nickel.baiRie8a.png

And a penny is one cent. So I just switched the first part of his name with a different coin, and turned "man" into "boy"

It's lame, now that I have to explain it.:tears: