Yes or No (Part 3)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty:

I've never seen it. Looks like an interesting show, thought. I just never got around to watching it.

Does your room have wallpaper?

Ohhhhh!! You gotta see it!! It's so cool!! lol... And the lead actor... yummy :naughty:pd_cast_studio5_375x500-1.jpg

Ando no, my room doesn't have wallpaper.

Have you ever laughed soooo hard that u wet your pants a little bit?? :roftl:

Ohhhhh!! You gotta see it!! It's so cool!! lol... And the lead actor... yummy :naughty:pd_cast_studio5_375x500-1.jpg

Ando no, my room doesn't have wallpaper.

Have you ever laughed soooo hard that u wet your pants a little bit?? :roftl:

Hmmm...I don't think so. But today, I laughed so hard that I cried and my sides hurt, and I tried to talk but I couldn't...because I was laughing.

Have you ever built something out of wood?

Hmmm...I don't think so. But today, I laughed so hard that I cried and my sides hurt, and I tried to talk but I couldn't...because I was laughing.

Have you ever built something out of wood?

erm......no....my brother made a walking stick

do you ever 4et 2 rite a question?

Nope- the only time I have is when the when one person got in trouble and the teacher kept the whole class in afterschool...

Have you ever flashed the peace sign?

of course, who hasn't lol. i jast hate when people post with the peace sign and a kissy face for pics. ARGH hate that. they look like demented fish.

are you doing anything fun this weekend?

of course, who hasn't lol. i jast hate when people post with the peace sign and a kissy face for pics. ARGH hate that. they look like demented fish.

are you doing anything fun this weekend?

wouldnt bank on it!!!!

and yer, demnted fish -

if you have a small mirror sitting beside you do you tend to look in it while your trying to think of something to write?

wouldnt bank on it!!!!

and yer, demnted fish -

if you have a small mirror sitting beside you do you tend to look in it while your trying to think of something to write?

mmmm...not really....lol...

have you ever had to clamp your mouth shut to resist adding into a conversation something Mika/MFC related? :naughty: