Yes or No (Part 3)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my goodness. Yes...one...very briefly but I still met him

Mika called my gift BRILLIANT!!! Go to 1:23, that's me!!!

Only when they are so obviously wrong about things and think they are right

Only one and that was the Mika Kool Haus gig in January...epic moments. I'm 17 and have only been to one concert...

Is that sad?

wow, cool, what gift did you give him?

that video is a bit scary, the fan's are really crazy about him and he's very tired (no wonder;...:) but he's s0 amazing!!

hello??? be glad that you even WERE to a concert :).

Nope.

Have you heard BWO:s new single, Barcelona?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ESu4O6qrr0k

Not yet.

wow, cool, what gift did you give him?

that video is a bit scary, the fan's are really crazy about him and he's very tired (no wonder;...:) but he's s0 amazing!!

hello??? be glad that you even WERE to a concert :).

Ooohhh...thanks so much. And yeah, very true...

I gave him this (they are squishy toy body parts):

100_1928.jpg

Well I was shopping at Dollarama the day before the concert and spotted those and thought to myself, "those are totally for Mika". So anyways, after the concert a group of us fans waited for Mika near the van that he came in. Just before he came to meet us the security guy said that Mika wouldn't be signing anything or taking photos with anyone, he would just say "thanks for coming" and leave. But Mika, sore throat (you could kind of hear the raspiness in his voice) and all, ended up talking to us for a few minutes...how great. While he was talking with us, I was so nervous because he was so close. I was finally like, "screw the nervousness, Mika's getting my gift". But since I was towards the back of the group of people, I had to push my way though a bit and say my "excuse me's" and I said "Mika, in honour of the Fingertips song"...well there's no point in me explaining the video because you already saw it. But he actually liked my gift...awesome. I said "you're welcome" also awesome (I was worried that I didn't because I was a bit nervous...) But yeah that's my story. Aaahhh...his giggle, I will forever love it!!!

Ssshhh...don't tell Mika that my gift only cost me $1. I mean, he could probably pretty much figure it out himself if he turned the package over...he's no stupid man after all.

My yes/no question:

Do you have a Youtube account?

Not yet.

Ooohhh...thanks so much. And yeah, very true...

I gave him this (they are squishy toy body parts):

100_1928.jpg

Well I was shopping at Dollarama the day before the concert and spotted those and thought to myself, "those are totally for Mika". So anyways, after the concert a group of us fans waited for Mika near the van that he came in. Just before he came to meet us the security guy said that Mika wouldn't be signing anything or taking photos with anyone, he would just say "thanks for coming" and leave. But Mika, sore throat (you could kind of hear the raspiness in his voice) and all, ended up talking to us for a few minutes...how great. While he was talking with us, I was so nervous because he was so close. I was finally like, "screw the nervousness, Mika's getting my gift". But since I was towards the back of the group of people, I had to push my way though a bit and say my "excuse me's" and I said "Mika, in honour of the Fingertips song"...well there's no point in me explaining the video because you already saw it. But he actually liked my gift...awesome. I said "you're welcome" also awesome (I was worried that I didn't because I was a bit nervous...) But yeah that's my story. Aaahhh...his giggle, I will forever love it!!!

Ssshhh...don't tell Mika that my gift only cost me $1. I mean, he could probably pretty much figure it out himself if he turned the package over...he's no stupid man after all.

My yes/no question:

Do you have a Youtube account?

YUP (mikafan1001)

do u like listening/watching videos on youtube?

omg!!! havent used it since 4th grade (now the end of 8th grade) so ive got nooo clue!!!!

do u like yogurt??

Yes- even though I'm not lactose intolerant, I can't eat yogurt too fast because then I gag...I don't know why.

Do you have a digital camera?

Yes, I have.

Will you go to watch the "Sex and the City" movie?

Nope- I've never seen the show and for that reason I don't think I should see the film.

Do you ever shampoo you hair more than once a day?

Nope- I've never seen the show and for that reason I don't think I should see the film.

Do you ever shampoo you hair more than once a day?

You should buy the DVD's, that show it's great!

Nope.

Have you ever been in a bus for more than 5 hours?

You should buy the DVD's, that show it's great!

Nope.

Have you ever been in a bus for more than 5 hours?

I should...

Nope- but with all the smelly and loud people, it sure feels like it sometimes...

Do you have any Body Shop products?