Yes or No (Part 3)

Awesome.

Hmmm...I think so. I've seen this one called "Hollywood/Bollywood" or something like that. Half Indian, half english type thing...but sometimes I watch parts of them on weekends on TV.

Do you have a small group of really good friends? As opposed to a large group of friends who aren't your "best friends"...

Yes! I don't have more than 10 reaaally, reaaaaally good friends, the other people are just people I know.

Do you watch infomertials when you have nothing else to watch?

Edit: Sorry foalbaby14 for not answering your questions, but you are faster than me :naughty:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! I don't have more than 10 reaaally, reaaaaally good friends, the other people are just people I know.

Do you watch infomertials when you have nothing else to watch?

Not so much infomercials as The Shopping Channel...kinda the same but different.

Do you like your feet?

They are just fine...

Would you like to have a twin sister?

YES! but my two older sisters are kind of like my twins we look alike and act alike lol but now they live in another country so i dont get to see them hardly ever!:thumbdown:

do u want to have a big family or a small family

Nope- I've actually thought about this one and decided no.

Do you have a pass to a members pass to any amusement park?

no but i wish!! i looooooooooooooooooooooooove big roller coasters! as the saying goes... the bigger the better:naughty:

do u like to ride on roller coasters

no but i wish!! i looooooooooooooooooooooooove big roller coasters! as the saying goes... the bigger the better:naughty:

do u like to ride on roller coasters

I've only ever been on one real big one.

Do you have short fingernails?

yup i bite them to much:naughty:

whats ur favorite nail polish color

Ooohhh...jeez' date=' I don't know. I got this sparkly pink one that reminds me of what a 5 year old little girl would paint on her fingres. Makes me feel like a big kid, I like it.

Have you ever cut your own hair/bangs?[/color']

Ooohhh...jeez, I don't know. I got this sparkly pink one that reminds me of what a 5 year old little girl would paint on her fingres. Makes me feel like a big kid, I like it.

Have you ever cut your own hair/bangs?

YES! when i was 5 and at the begining of this year!:bleh::bleh::bleh: i get scissor happy lol! if i see scissors and then a loose shirt i am on a frenzy and then my mom gets mad at me because she sees a cut up shirt shoved under my bed a day later:naughty::naughty:

have u ever made ur own clothes

YES! when i was 5 and at the begining of this year!:bleh::bleh::bleh: i get scissor happy lol! if i see scissors and then a loose shirt i am on a frenzy and then my mom gets mad at me because she sees a cut up shirt shoved under my bed a day later:naughty::naughty:

have u ever made ur own clothes

Not from scratch or anything. But I have made this shirt:

100_1299.jpg

100_1302.jpg

Do you have curly hair (naturally curly that is)?

Not from scratch or anything. But I have made this shirt:

100_1299.jpg

100_1302.jpg

Do you have curly hair (naturally curly that is)?

oooo that is sooo cool!

MY HAIR IS HUUUGE! lol it is super super super curly! i have basically an afro right now that is how big it is lol!

do u straighten ur hair

oooo that is sooo cool!

MY HAIR IS HUUUGE! lol it is super super super curly! i have basically an afro right now that is how big it is lol!

do u straighten ur hair

My hair is curly but it only goes "afro" when I brush it when it's dry.

Not anymore- my hair is too short (in my opinion) so when I straighten it' date=' it reminds me of a boy's hair...but long.

Are you tired?[/color']

My hair is curly but it only goes "afro" when I brush it when it's dry.

Not anymore- my hair is too short (in my opinion) so when I straighten it, it reminds me of a boy's hair...but long.

Are you tired?

yeah and i still have a load of hw:thumbdown:

Edit: woopsy daisy forgot a question lol

what time is it where u live

yeah and i still have a load of hw:thumbdown:

Edit: woopsy daisy forgot a question lol

what time is it where u live

It's nearly 10 minutes past 10 at night.

Do you wear watches on a regular basis?

It's nearly 10 minutes past 10 at night.

Do you wear watches on a regular basis?

ooo same!

yeah i where watches almost everyday but i still cant read non digitals ones (it takes me like 10 mins to process it:boxed:) or they dont have a battery:naughty: i where them because i like them lol:bleh:

this is it

miniepink.jpg

minnie mouse or daisey duck:naughty:

ooo same!

yeah i where watches almost everyday but i still cant read non digitals ones (it takes me like 10 mins to process it:boxed:) or they dont have a battery:naughty: i where them because i like them lol:bleh:

this is it

miniepink.jpg

minnie mouse or daisey duck:naughty:

Awesome...it's so cute. I saw this watch at Claire's that has cupcakes on it...I want it now.

No question...I'll make one anyways.

Are you good at Photoshopping things?

Awesome...it's so cute. I saw this watch at Claire's that has cupcakes on it...I want it now.

No question...I'll make one anyways.

Are you good at Photoshopping things?

Don't know..

What do YOU think?

mfcsiggyai5.th.jpg

yess:mf_lustslow:

i like it:thumb_yello:

is your favorite food pizza?

yes, ONE of my favourites. i also love pasta, and everything with cheese or chocolate....and i love spätzli and gnocchi and...sorry, i'm hungry:p

do you sing regularly?

yes, ONE of my favourites. i also love pasta, and everything with cheese or chocolate....and i love spätzli and gnocchi and...sorry, i'm hungry:p

do you sing regularly?

Heck yes I do. I *cough* have a better voice than Freddie Mercury and Mika combined *cough*

Do you make your own meals?