Yes or No (Part 3)

It depends on what you think is good...my speaking voice...well I sound like a guy (even though people try to tell me that I don't...) but my singing voice is *cough* amazing *coughsarcasticvoicecough* I have a better voice than Freddie Mercury and Mika...combined *cough*

Do you get easily embarassed?

Yes

Do you blush?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes- for a girl I gues...5'6", is that tall?

Are you a person who is always late?

I think that's about average. I'm 5'7

Yes. I'm always late for school especially

Do you like talking on the phone?

I think that's about average. I'm 5'7

Yes. I'm always late for school especially

Do you like talking on the phone?

Okay good because I always feel tall compared to people at school (I guess there are a lot of short students haha. Unlike my media studies teacher who is 6'6"...)

I do. But not my cordless because the battery runs out because my mom always forgets to put it back on it's charger thing...

Have you ever had a pet rodent (ie hamster, guinea pig, rat etc)?

Heck yes!!! I like his Converse for sure but my favourites tend to be the silver ones:blush-anim-cl:

Do you ever do air drums to the drums in "Grace Kelly"?

hehehehe.... *looks around* how'd u know?

do u love singing when no ones around?

idk i cant trust ppl!! lol

does ur mom embarrass u easily?

You don't even know all the embarassing childhood stories she's told of me to my friends or all the embarassing stuff she says/does in public hehe

Have you ever been to an opera?

You don't even know all the embarassing childhood stories she's told of me to my friends or all the embarassing stuff she says/does in public hehe

Have you ever been to an opera?

sorta it was mostly an orchestra concert thing but there was a bit of singing and it was like a 20 mins long song! lol it was sooo boring! but mostly because it wasnt in english and i was only 12

do u like operas

sorta it was mostly an orchestra concert thing but there was a bit of singing and it was like a 20 mins long song! lol it was sooo boring! but mostly because it wasnt in english and i was only 12

do u like operas

I guess. My mom's cousin's wife (what's her relation to me?) well she's an opera singer and I've been to a couple of hers and she is absolutely AMAZING (she's doing opera in Germany right now). Besides that I guess I can appreciate it...

Have you ever though it was one day but it was really another day (ie you thought it was Saturday but really it was Friday)?

I guess. My mom's cousin's wife (what's her relation to me?) well she's an opera singer and I've been to a couple of hers and she is absolutely AMAZING (she's doing opera in Germany right now). Besides that I guess I can appreciate it...

Have you ever though it was one day but it was really another day (ie you thought it was Saturday but really it was Friday)?

YES! today seemed more like a wednesday then a monday:thumbdown: i hate when that happens because then its a huge let down when u realize that you have 4 days left of school rather than 2:thumbdown::thumbdown:

do you take a foreign language in school