Yes or No (Part 3)

YES! today seemed more like a wednesday then a monday:thumbdown: i hate when that happens because then its a huge let down when u realize that you have 4 days left of school rather than 2:thumbdown::thumbdown:

do you take a foreign language in school

Yeah that does suck.

I used to. Here in Canada (at least in Toronto where I live) it is mandatory to take French from 4th grade to 9th grade. After that' date=' it's option (for the record, I didn't take it after grade 9). And last year (in grade 10) I took Spanish (I did't continue with it though). Though that Spanish credit has allowed me the opportunity to go to Peru next year...

Okay awkward question but I'm asking it anyways...

Have you ever had the hots for a teacher?[/color']

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that does suck.

I used to. Here in Canada (at least in Toronto where I live) it is mandatory to take French from 4th grade to 9th grade. After that, it's option (for the record, I didn't take it after grade 9). And last year (in grade 10) I took Spanish (I did't continue with it though). Though that Spanish credit has allowed me the opportunity to go to Peru next year...

Okay awkward question but I'm asking it anyways...

Have you ever had the hots for a teacher?

hahaha YES! i think all kids sometime in there life have the hots for at least one teacher lol, mine was my first grade teach, Mr. Forseberg lol he actually ended up being gay:naughty::naughty: also my elementary school music teacher, Mr. DuPont and he was also gay lol he married the other elementary school music teacher (there are three elementary schools in my town) hahaha i guess i have a thing for gay men! hahah whats not to love about them! they have an amazing sense of style, they love to shop, they know whats in fashion, they are fun, they always smell good, they are always put together, and they are always polite:bleh::bleh::bleh:

who is the hottest actor that is old

hahaha YES! i think all kids sometime in there life have the hots for at least one teacher lol' date=' mine was my first grade teach, Mr. Forseberg lol he actually ended up being gay:naughty::naughty: also my elementary school music teacher, Mr. DuPont and he was also gay lol he married the other elementary school music teacher (there are three elementary schools in my town) hahaha i guess i have a thing for gay men! hahah whats not to love about them! they have an amazing sense of style, they love to shop, they know whats in fashion, they are fun, they always smell good, they are always put together, and they are always polite:bleh::bleh::bleh:

who is the hottest actor that is old[/quote']

Okay, I know he's not old at all but today's his birthday so...Johnny Depp!!!

Do you have any guy friends?

yup but most of them are gay:naughty: WOW I REALLY DO HAVE A THING FOR GAY MEN:boxed::roftl::roftl:

do u get your nails done often

*looks at nails* not often enough. But there is this nail salon opening up across the street from my house soon and when they do my mom and I are getting our nails done. I'm hoping to get something Mika inspired...

Are any of your teachers/friends REALLY tall?

*looks at nails* not often enough. But there is this nail salon opening up across the street from my house soon and when they do my mom and I are getting our nails done. I'm hoping to get something Mika inspired...

Are any of your teachers/friends REALLY tall?

One of my substitute teachers was 7 feet tall. It was crazy..he had to bend ove to write on the board.

Do like flavored water?

One of my substitute teachers was 7 feet tall. It was crazy..he had to bend ove to write on the board.

Do like flavored water?

Wow!!!

Yes I do- Crystal Light brightens up my day...

Do you have step-parents?

A friend of a friend has a grand granma of 102, how cool is that? But I don't know her.

Do you write letters to your friends?

My grandma's aunt just turned 109! Isn't that crazy?

No

Do you have a cell phone?

My grandma's aunt just turned 109! Isn't that crazy?

No

Do you have a cell phone?

I want to get really old, but not being a problem for the ones I care, that would be awesome.

Yes, I do.

Do you want to die really, really old?

My great nanna is 103!! :biggrin2:

Nope, no cell phone. There's no point, there's hardly any reception over here. :roftl:

Have you ever had to get stitches?

Yes. Three different times. All in the same place in my chin

I want to get really old, but not being a problem for the ones I care, that would be awesome.

Yes, I do.

Do you want to die really, really old?

No. She always writes depressing letters telling us to pray we don't get that old. So I don't really want to.

Do you like running?

Yes. Three different times. All in the same place in my chin

No. She always writes depressing letters telling us to pray we don't get that old. So I don't really want to.

Do you like running?

I'm not a very athletic person... as you can tell in my pic :naughty:

Do you go to church?

I love pizza.

Do you like homemade meals or do you rather going out?

Well, my mum's a really good cook when she wants to be, but she's always so tired so she doesn't cook anything very complicated any more...I don't mind really, but it's nice to go out once in a while just for a change.

Do you like using straws in your drinks?

Well, my mum's a really good cook when she wants to be, but she's always so tired so she doesn't cook anything very complicated any more...I don't mind really, but it's nice to go out once in a while just for a change.

Do you like using straws in your drinks?

yeah

do u drink a lot of water a day?