The Australian Thread: Part Twelve

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

New thread! but wouldn't it be a good idea to close the old one?:naughty:

And I see I've moved up slightly to no 14 in the post whore list.

*must try harder*

*although not so hard now you've all cleared off to other forum*

New thread! but wouldn't it be a good idea to close the old one?:naughty:

And I see I've moved up slightly to no 14 in the post whore list.

*must try harder*

*although not so hard now you've all cleared off to other forum*

Hiya Silver !! Speaking for myself .... I haven't cleared off !! :naughty:

How are you ??

Hiya Silver !! Speaking for myself .... I haven't cleared off !! :naughty:

How are you ??

Hi HK:thumb_yello:

Just about to log off as I should be going to work (I'm late already). Damn this place for being so addictive..

It could be... "Honey, I blew up the kittie" :naughty:

There was another cloverfield one which was really funny... but I didn't want to post a pic with the F-word in it :blink:

Post it on the other forum then :naughty:

Newsflash:

Teegsta has passed broadmeadows

(and I lived there once :naughty:)

Just about to log off as I should be going to work (I'm late already). Damn this place for being so addictive..

Hi Looney.. Bye Looney!! :naughty:

Fnaaarr!!

lolcloverfieldor9.jpg

Love it!!!! :roftl:

It could be... "Honey, I blew up the kittie"

There was another cloverfield one which was really funny... but I didn't want to post a pic with the F-word in it

*points down* What she said..

Newsflash:

(and I lived there once )

Awesome!! :punk:

Uhhh..

That Teegs has passed broadmeadows - not that you had to live there once.. :naughty:

Hi Looney.. Bye Looney!! :naughty:

Love it!!!! :roftl:

*points down* What she said..

Awesome!! :punk:

Uhhh..

That Teegs has passed broadmeadows - not that you had to live there once.. :naughty:

I was young when I lived there, so don't remember much :naughty:

Well damn it. Raisin, why do you have to make new threads while I am at school every single time?:sneaky2:

HI EVERYONE IM ALIVE European keyboards are so messed up I will be returning this Saturday so watch out for me yaaaayyy okay well it will probably be sunday morning for you all okay i gots to go but before i do Europe is AMAZING im in Paris now and love it i almost cried seeing the Eiffel tower sparkly it was truly amazing sorry for horrible punctuation im on a time limit and this keyboard is ALL backwards MISS YOU ALL i have TONS of pics to share from all over like seeing the apls from the plane to monaco monte carlo paris french riveria and well every where

bye love you all speak soon soon soon

Yay! Awesome! Fantastic! Brilliant!

Yes, we had a well thurough discussion, picture posting and then QWERTY vs QWERTZ war in the mika mail thread :fisch:

You're only as old as the boy you're feeling

:lmao:

Aussie Thread Part 11 PostWhore Unofficial competition results:

soangel 269

Oakie Doke 253

Well done OD!! :winner_second_h4h:

Darn it! So close! *breifly considers PWing 13 times in the not-yet-closed thread :fisch:

MY CONVERSE CAME!

Pics possibly to follow within the next month.

:biggrin2:

What converses? :roftl:

Hello everyone. New thread!

NO SCHOOL FOR TWO WEEKS!!!

:woot_jump:

"Rehab (Choo Choo Remix)"

I tried to catch a train but the duststorm said no, no, no

Yes I've been late but I gotta get home eventually you know, know know

I ain’t got the time

Waiting for a broken trail line

The duststorm tried to make me stranded but I will go, go, go

I’d rather be at home

But I ain’t got no car

'Cause there’s nothing, nothing you can do

To make me sit my driver's license test

I didn’t go to class

Because my lecturers suck boring ass

I ain’t got the time

The ex said why you calling me?

I said I ain't got no car

I’m gonna, gonna be stuck here all night

So I always keep your phone number near

He said I just think you’re impatient

Yes but baby you're gonna give me a lift or I'm gonna kick your junk

I ain’t got the time

I don’t ever want to travel on a train again

I just, ooh I just need a lift

I’m not gonna spend ten weeks waiting for Connex to do repairs

And have everyone think I’ve gone mad

And it’s not just my pride

It’s just till these train lines are back on line

I ain’t got the time

Holy crap! SCUT! YOU ARE A LYRICAL GENIUS!

*momentarily considers Mika's next big hit - inspired by the time a dust storm trapped him in a tran station*

Well done!! you just need 200 more posts and you too can be a postwhore like O.D.

:cheerful_h4h:

Fnaaarr!!

lolcloverfieldor9.jpg

:lmao: OH MY GOD! THAT IS BASICALLY THE BEST LOLCAT EVER!!!!

Today I stumbled into the train station a few minutes after waking, well into the time of my second lecture and collapsed in a bench and stared drearily across the train tracks. Until an overly enthusiastic, "OMG! HAVE YOU SEEN THIS!" startled me out of my stupor, making me jump about a mile in the air, to see some complete stranger maniacally waving a newspaper in my face. So I was like :blink: “Um, no. Erm, what is it…” (*MISTAKE!*) He plonks himself next to me and starts ranting in a deranged manner about how there is a picture of a shoe on the front cover of the newspaper. (From what I gather, a shoe they found at the wreck from HMAS Sydney. Not sure if you guys hear as much about it, but some wreck people have been looking for and found recently.) I had absolutely no clue what he was on about, but just stared blankly and ‘mmhmmm’ed periodically as he carried on in his exuberant manner, about how ridiculous it is the media attention this shoe is getting (I think that was his point, anyway), and how it’s just like Van Gough’s shoe (or something), and then said (I kid you not) “Actually! I have a book about it!” and he pulled out a huge book about van Gough or something that he happened to be carrying and finds a picture of a shoe and is like “SEE!” (:blink:?) … he went on to talk about some guy who cried about his father that died on the ship, someone he met on the train yesterday who was a baker and wanted to join the navy, some robot killing-planes, the HMAS Perth, which sunk in Singapore, and then back to about how the HMAS Sydney shouldn’t have sunk at all, and about the son of the captain of the HMAS Sydney, and about how the Sydney was faster than the German ship, so it should have gone front on, and not sideways, about how I sound Dutch (WHAT THE ****!?), about how Curtin made $70 million dollars last year, and then a full run down of how Curtin came to be, then about how Sir Walter Murdoch went to Geelong Grammar school, and then became a primary school teacher and wrote a book about English, then about Iris Murdoch, who isn’t related to Walter, but is related to the rich Murdoch’s but of course she’s dead now, but she wrote a book (which he then showed me). Then the train came and he said “Sorry for talking to you, I’ll go now” and pranced at full speed to the carriage at the other end of the station to where we were sitting. Leaving me like :blink:!!!

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

:roftl:

yes i did see the thread..

i like his hair, it makes him look different though..

do you like it?

Haha, you got me before I editted it. I decided I was mentioning it a bit too much :roftl:

Mmmm, well I decided yesterday I like it ... as in I can live with it. :bleh: I don't prefer it. Yet at least.

Haha, you got me before I editted it. I decided I was mentioning it a bit too much :roftl:

Mmmm, well I decided yesterday I like it ... as in I can live with it. :bleh: I don't prefer it. Yet at least.

i just went back to see your edit..:roftl:

yeah, well, i'm not used to it yet.:naughty:

OMG! I need an mp3 player so bad (:sneaky2: hours and hours on the train every week), and I simply NEED this Mickey Mouse one.

Which colour should I get?

It's a really tough one, because I like bright colours by default, but the black and the white one look really nice too. Way too much choice for my little head! :tears:

OMG! I need an mp3 player so bad (:sneaky2: hours and hours on the train every week), and I simply NEED this Mickey Mouse one.

Which colour should I get?

It's a really tough one, because I like bright colours by default, but the black and the white one look really nice too. Way too much choice for my little head! :tears:

i want one!!

i've never seen these before..

i really like the blue colour :thumb_yello:

Newsflash:

(and I lived there once :naughty:)

Zomg, Broady, wog town. I used to go to school in that general area so I'm well-acquainted with their shopping centre and "Destination: Broady Station, uleh". :naughty:

Holy crap! SCUT! YOU ARE A LYRICAL GENIUS!

*momentarily considers Mika's next big hit - inspired by the time a dust storm trapped him in a tran station*

Being a sarcastic bitch hardly qualifies a person as a lyrical genius. :newyear:

If I were stuck at the train station with Mika in a duststorm I'd have a jolly good time. Can you imagine the endless possibilities of pretending not to like him and insult and whine? :cheerful_h4h: