The Australian Thread: Part Twelve

Rainbow Sky

Post it on the other forum then

Newsflash:

Teegsta has passed broadmeadows

(and I lived there once )

That is where our worst performing store in the country is :boxed:

Today I stumbled into the train station a few minutes after waking, well into the time of my second lecture and collapsed in a bench and stared drearily across the train tracks. Until an overly enthusiastic, "OMG! HAVE YOU SEEN THIS!" startled me out of my stupor, making me jump about a mile in the air, to see some complete stranger maniacally waving a newspaper in my face. So I was like :blink: “Um, no. Erm, what is it…” (*MISTAKE!*) He plonks himself next to me and starts ranting in a deranged manner about how there is a picture of a shoe on the front cover of the newspaper. (From what I gather, a shoe they found at the wreck from HMAS Sydney. Not sure if you guys hear as much about it, but some wreck people have been looking for and found recently.) I had absolutely no clue what he was on about, but just stared blankly and ‘mmhmmm’ed periodically as he carried on in his exuberant manner, about how ridiculous it is the media attention this shoe is getting (I think that was his point, anyway), and how it’s just like Van Gough’s shoe (or something), and then said (I kid you not) “Actually! I have a book about it!” and he pulled out a huge book about van Gough or something that he happened to be carrying and finds a picture of a shoe and is like “SEE!” (:blink:?) … he went on to talk about some guy who cried about his father that died on the ship, someone he met on the train yesterday who was a baker and wanted to join the navy, some robot killing-planes, the HMAS Perth, which sunk in Singapore, and then back to about how the HMAS Sydney shouldn’t have sunk at all, and about the son of the captain of the HMAS Sydney, and about how the Sydney was faster than the German ship, so it should have gone front on, and not sideways, about how I sound Dutch (WHAT THE ****!?), about how Curtin made $70 million dollars last year, and then a full run down of how Curtin came to be, then about how Sir Walter Murdoch went to Geelong Grammar school, and then became a primary school teacher and wrote a book about English, then about Iris Murdoch, who isn’t related to Walter, but is related to the rich Murdoch’s but of course she’s dead now, but she wrote a book (which he then showed me). Then the train came and he said “Sorry for talking to you, I’ll go now” and pranced at full speed to the carriage at the other end of the station to where we were sitting. Leaving me like :blink:!!!

:blink: :blink:

These things will happen when you live south of the river.....

Only normal people live north :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i want one!!

i've never seen these before..

i really like the blue colour

Yeah, me too! Blue ... but also Black and White

If you really do, there is another person selling them cheaper but not buy it now, but they are like ending with no bids constantly ... I just need to choose a colour...

Zomg, Broady, wog town. I used to go to school in that general area so I'm well-acquainted with their shopping centre and "Destination: Broady Station, uleh".

I was in JayJays today and some girls in front of me were asking for some stickers that don't exist and afterwards the shop girl was like "wtf, Rockingham is full of such stupid bogans, isn't it?" ... you would've had to have been there, but the way she said it was pretty fricking hilarious, and then she went straight back to angelic shop-keeper persona :roftl:

I got 3 shirts for $10. Quite good ones too. How I enjoy a good bargain table dig. I was looking at the guys clothes in there too (can't be avoided even if your not meaning to, you never know what you're pulling at), because my brother's birthday is tomorrow, and even though he gave me nothing for my birthday this year, I can't help but try :roftl: But I gave up. Everything looked fantastic in my eyes, but I know that is really not his style. Bright colours and the like. And then I found a fairly subdued shirt and thought "aha, that looks perfect, and looks about the right size too!" but then I actually looked and it was size XS, and I thought ... hmm ... don;t know how sizing works, but I don't think he is (or would appreciate being labelled) XS. Aren't many guys weird that way? They like to wear too-big clothes? (Not Mika, thank god:wink2:) Anyway, then The thought of choosing a size that would not be too big, but also wouldn't label him as scrawny became too daunting and I decided to see if I could go and embarrass him at his work instead. Which turned out to be remarkably easy, because somehow he had been landed the job of signing people up to some discount cards, and was in the middle of some gigantic cacoon of orange balloons and streamers, wearing a lovely combo of bright orange with the mould-green woolworths uniform.

Being a sarcastic bitch hardly qualifies a person as a lyrical genius.

If I were stuck at the train station with Mika in a duststorm I'd have a jolly good time. Can you imagine the endless possibilities of pretending not to like him and insult and whine?

Does to me. And LOL I can imagine it :roftl:

That is where our worst performing store in the country is

:roftl:

Only normal people live north

:lmao:! *agrees*:sneaky2:

I don't know how you were even able to quote it so fast. I editted so fast that it didn't even register as an edit :roftl:

:tears:

haha.. i had no idea!

so which colour mp3 have you decided on?

i'm even considering getting one too now! :naughty:

i like the red one too!

haha.. i had no idea!

so which colour mp3 have you decided on?

i'm even considering getting one too now! :naughty:

i like the red one too!

Stil undecided. Yes, and I also like the pink one! :roftl: The only progress I've made is decided that I don't want the silver one :roftl:

Disclaimer: If you do order this, don't blame me when it breaks/doesn't work. I'm basically expecting it to last no more than 2 weeks, anything extra is a bonus. I am pretty much an obsessive impulsive random-novelty-dodgy-asian-electronics-from-ebay buyer :wink2: And none of the things I've ever bought are still functioning (hence, I need a new mp3 player). But they were worth the initial excitement at least :thumb_yello:

Hi Looney.. Bye Looney!! :naughty:

Love it!!!! :roftl:

:lmao: OH MY GOD! THAT IS BASICALLY THE BEST LOLCAT EVER!!!!

I was looking at Cloverfield pics and came across the kittie one. I couldn't resist it! I like to bring a :D on peoples faces :naughty:

Stil undecided. Yes, and I also like the pink one! :roftl: The only progress I've made is decided that I don't want the silver one :roftl:

Disclaimer: If you do order this, don't blame me when it breaks/doesn't work. I'm basically expecting it to last no more than 2 weeks, anything extra is a bonus. I am pretty much an obsessive impulsive random-novelty-dodgy-asian-electronics-from-ebay buyer :wink2: And none of the things I've ever bought are still functioning (hence, I need a new mp3 player). But they were worth the initial excitement at least :thumb_yello:

haha.. there are too many choices!!!

that's true..

the mickey mouse mp3 looks pretty though.:naughty:

ooh i like the pink one too!

I was looking at Cloverfield pics and came across the kittie one. I couldn't resist it! I like to bring a :D on peoples faces

:lmao: Thanks, then :wub2::bleh:

haha.. there are too many choices!!!

that's true..

the mickey mouse mp3 looks pretty though.

ooh i like the pink one too!

:sneaky2: Nasty people, making it way too difficult. I love how it looks in the pictures of people using it, just like an accessory, not even an mp3 player :wub2:

And I've never seen it before, so we two can be unique in Australia :king:

:lmao: Thanks, then :wub2::bleh:

:sneaky2: Nasty people, making it way too difficult. I love how it looks in the pictures of people using it, just like an accessory, not even an mp3 player :wub2:

And I've never seen it before, so we two can be unique in Australia :king:

haha..i know, i know.

i didn't even know it was an mp3 until i read the description.

yes, we'll be the trend setters :thumb_yello:

well, i gotta go now.

i'll talk soon!

bye!

*waves*

hi everyone!

Hi Emily!! *waves*

Today I stumbled into the train station a few minutes after waking, well into the time of my second lecture and collapsed in a bench and stared drearily across the train tracks. Until an overly enthusiastic, "OMG! HAVE YOU SEEN THIS!" startled me out of my stupor, making me jump about a mile in the air, to see some complete stranger maniacally waving a newspaper in my face. So I was like “Um, no. Erm, what is it…” (*MISTAKE!*) He plonks himself next to me and starts ranting in a deranged manner about how there is a picture of a shoe on the front cover of the newspaper. (From what I gather, a shoe they found at the wreck from HMAS Sydney. Not sure if you guys hear as much about it, but some wreck people have been looking for and found recently.) I had absolutely no clue what he was on about, but just stared blankly and ‘mmhmmm’ed periodically as he carried on in his exuberant manner, about how ridiculous it is the media attention this shoe is getting (I think that was his point, anyway), and how it’s just like Van Gough’s shoe (or something), and then said (I kid you not) “Actually! I have a book about it!” and he pulled out a huge book about van Gough or something that he happened to be carrying and finds a picture of a shoe and is like “SEE!” (?) … he went on to talk about some guy who cried about his father that died on the ship, someone he met on the train yesterday who was a baker and wanted to join the navy, some robot killing-planes, the HMAS Perth, which sunk in Singapore, and then back to about how the HMAS Sydney shouldn’t have sunk at all, and about the son of the captain of the HMAS Sydney, and about how the Sydney was faster than the German ship, so it should have gone front on, and not sideways, about how I sound Dutch (WHAT THE ****!?), about how Curtin made $70 million dollars last year, and then a full run down of how Curtin came to be, then about how Sir Walter Murdoch went to Geelong Grammar school, and then became a primary school teacher and wrote a book about English, then about Iris Murdoch, who isn’t related to Walter, but is related to the rich Murdoch’s but of course she’s dead now, but she wrote a book (which he then showed me). Then the train came and he said “Sorry for talking to you, I’ll go now” and pranced at full speed to the carriage at the other end of the station to where we were sitting. Leaving me like !!!

I can't believe I just read all of that :blink:

There's 2 minutes I won't get back.:naughty:

Zomg, Broady, wog town. I used to go to school in that general area so I'm well-acquainted with their shopping centre and "Destination: Broady Station, uleh".

Being a sarcastic bitch hardly qualifies a person as a lyrical genius.

If I were stuck at the train station with Mika in a duststorm I'd have a jolly good time. Can you imagine the endless possibilities of pretending not to like him and insult and whine?

I can imagine you and Mika trapped in a train station and it playing out very similar to Itchy and Scratchy..

Yep.. He's gonna chase you with an axe.. :roftl:

I hope someone youtubes it :tears: I don't want to miss it.

That is where our worst performing store in the country is

Only normal people live north

Good Evening Jols.

I was in JayJays today and some girls in front of me were asking for some stickers that don't exist and afterwards the shop girl was like "wtf, Rockingham is full of such stupid bogans, isn't it?" ... you would've had to have been there, but the way she said it was pretty fricking hilarious, and then she went straight back to angelic shop-keeper persona

I got 3 shirts for $10. Quite good ones too. How I enjoy a good bargain table dig. I was looking at the guys clothes in there too (can't be avoided even if your not meaning to, you never know what you're pulling at), because my brother's birthday is tomorrow, and even though he gave me nothing for my birthday this year, I can't help but try But I gave up. Everything looked fantastic in my eyes, but I know that is really not his style. Bright colours and the like. And then I found a fairly subdued shirt and thought "aha, that looks perfect, and looks about the right size too!" but then I actually looked and it was size XS, and I thought ... hmm ... don;t know how sizing works, but I don't think he is (or would appreciate being labelled) XS. Aren't many guys weird that way? They like to wear too-big clothes? (Not Mika, thank god) Anyway, then The thought of choosing a size that would not be too big, but also wouldn't label him as scrawny became too daunting and I decided to see if I could go and embarrass him at his work instead. Which turned out to be remarkably easy, because somehow he had been landed the job of signing people up to some discount cards, and was in the middle of some gigantic cacoon of orange balloons and streamers, wearing a lovely combo of bright orange with the mould-green woolworths uniform.

:sneaky2:Yet again, I can't believe I read all of that.

Get your brother one of those toy car assembly sets.. or something equally stupid.. Go to Spotlight. they have them there.. I got my brother one for Christmas.. It was my chance to rub in "Well you don't normally get me anything so too bad if you don't like it." He gave me a look and I told him that "that's the kinda crap that you'll be getting if you don't get me something too"

As I expected, we both ended up having good fun with it, because it was so lame it was hilarious. The car did about 1 kmph..

Still, it was faster than a snail..

Apparently my 4yo nephew attached a 9 volt battery to it and it does 2 kmph now. As fast as an ant. :thumb_yello:

I was looking at Cloverfield pics and came across the kittie one. I couldn't resist it! I like to bring a on peoples faces

Loved it.. And I love the one I just saw you've posted in our LOLcats thread over at our other home!!

haha..i know, i know.

i didn't even know it was an mp3 until i read the description.

yes, we'll be the trend setters

well, i gotta go now.

i'll talk soon!

bye!

hahaha :bleh:

Toodles!

I can't believe I just read all of that

There's 2 minutes I won't get back.

Yet again, I can't believe I read all of that.

Don't you just love my ****ting on style of writing about pointless crap? :king:

Well, it's 15 minutes of my life I wont get back (the guy talking to me, not the writing ... oh, well I won't get the writing time back either, but it was worth it, sufferrrr!)

Get your brother one of those toy car assembly sets.. or something equally stupid.. Go to Spotlight. they have them there.. I got my brother one for Christmas.. It was my chance to rub in "Well you don't normally get me anything so too bad if you don't like it." He gave me a look and I told him that "that's the kinda crap that you'll be getting if you don't get me something too"

As I expected, we both ended up having good fun with it, because it was so lame it was hilarious. The car did about 1 kmph..

Still, it was faster than a snail..

Apparently my 4yo nephew attached a 9 volt battery to it and it does 2 kmph now. As fast as an ant.

LOL! how much was it? I am a cheapskate, you know.

I may not get him anything because I porbably won't see him anyway, as I am boycotting his birthday party :cheerful_h4h:

Loved it.. And I love the one I just saw you've posted in our LOLcats thread over at our other home!!

THERE IS A LOLCATS THREAD ON THE OTHER FORUM???

*runs at top speed*

*or would, if she had ever favourited the url....*

*hint* *hint*

Is it wrong that I feel like slapping the smug smiling faces of each of the four Mika's in OkD's signature? :blink:

Slap away! It feels good :king: (Just don't injure your computer)

(btw, I am as ever trying to find a replacement for the pink bow smilie, as I am too lazy to attempt to upload it, and currently my replacer of choice has switched from :cheerful_h4h: to :king: ... just so you know, when you see either, what I mean is the smilie with the pink bow :king:)

Is it wrong that I feel like slapping the smug smiling faces of each of the four Mika's in OkD's signature? :blink:

It doesn't surprise me that you would actually :naughty:

Don't you just love my ****ting on style of writing about pointless crap? :king:

Well, it's 15 minutes of my life I wont get back (the guy talking to me, not the writing ... oh, well I won't get the writing time back either, but it was worth it, sufferrrr!)

LOL! how much was it? I am a cheapskate, you know.

I may not get him anything because I porbably won't see him anyway, as I am boycotting his birthday party :cheerful_h4h:

THERE IS A LOLCATS THREAD ON THE OTHER FORUM???

*runs at top speed*

*or would, if she had ever favourited the url....*

*hint* *hint*

1. Yes, love it
  2. Well, that's why I don't say "Um, no. Erm, what is it" to strangers
  3. It was about $20, but worth it.:naughty:
  4. Yes, there is
  5. http://aussiemikamites.freeforums.org/

And this is me putting an end to your postwhoring.

1. Yes, love it
  2. Well, that's why I don't say "Um, no. Erm, what is it" to strangers
  3. It was about $20, but worth it.:naughty:
  4. Yes, there is
  5. http://aussiemikamites.freeforums.org/

And this is me putting an end to your postwhoring.

1. :king: Noted :wink2:
  2. I'm such a noob! :roftl:
  3. Ughhhh, I'm not giving my brother $20!
  4. Brilliant
  5. Thanks for that :blush-anim-cl:

Newsflash

Bec at Teegs & ZoZo's apartment

It's shiny.

Connecshun to lifeline asap.

:roftl:

I saw some absolute corkers but didn't want to whore the thread :D

Whore it!!

I made a PostWhore smiley I'm just dying to use on someone.. :roftl:

(yes I made it myself - so let me use it!!)

:boxed: I'm the only one who has posted on this page. The orange Mika's are overwhelming. Someone return from the other abode and give me a link so I don't have to search for it :tears:

.. and a nice orange it is too :naughty:

Whore it!!

I made a PostWhore smiley I'm just dying to use on someone.. :roftl:

(yes I made it myself - so let me use it!!)

*Goes off to whore a bit*:roftl:

It doesn't surprise me that you would actually :naughty:

I've only hit two people in my life: a girl in third grade who punched me first and gave me a blood nose because I was taking too long at the drinking tap so I hit back and another person whom you can guess whom I intended to only pretend to kick in the balls but actually ended up doing so. If I were in that Beijing interview room the total would 6. :newyear:

Newsflash

Bec at Teegs & ZoZo's apartment

It's shiny.

Connecshun to lifeline asap.

I knew I shouldn't have slept so early last night. :tears: