And it’s not just my pride

It’s just till these train lines are back on line

I tried to catch a train but the duststorm said no, no, no

Yes I've been late but I gotta get home eventually you know, know know

I ain’t got the time

Waiting for a broken trail line

The duststorm tried to make me stranded but I will go, go, go

:naughty:

Y'know, you could make a career out of that. Like Weird Al, only better.

*Tries again*

I thought I adopted you ages ago?? When did Artsy have you??

*feels out of the loop/stoned*:naughty:

Well, she had me when she was 3. I only found out she was my motherrrghhh a couple of weeks ago, though.

Bec/Kelzy/DC as administrators... :boxed:

Gawd almighty.

Gumby rocks!!

That he does. ('Don't forget your Gumbometer...')

We'll look after you.. and feed you.. and feed you some more..

hope you like MACCAS

:naughty:

*has boycotted Macca's for about 8 years*

Fnaaarr!! :D

lolcloverfieldor9.jpg

HAHAHAHA!

:biggrin2:

What converses? :roftl:

75dd_1_sbol.JPG

Whore it!!

I made a PostWhore smiley I'm just dying to use on someone.. :roftl:

(yes I made it myself - so let me use it!!)

*is intrigued*

I'm sure you'll get the chance sooner rather than later...

Now shall I leave you this picture (blurred but hot :mf_lustslow:)?

ssssexy.jpg

or this one?:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

571anj31.jpg

Decisions, decisions ...

Mika ft. chestwax

*drools*

I can finally add the rest of them (minus chris, but oh well) to my list of brilliant people I have met

andrew.jpg

Plus it's going to be an awesome show.

6 DAYS!!

You're taller than him!! :o

I've only ever been taller than one guy, who is in my grade and has a hormonal problem. Hence, he acts and looks like a 9-year-old.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks JJL for redirecting me to the new thread. I wouldn't have found it.

*copies and pastes in here*

I'm baaaack! :biggrin2:

Has this thread been dead since I've been gone? :blink:

Anyway, we hit the worst turbulence on the plane. I let out a scream at one point along with the others because it was bumpy but then we dropped suddenly and a lot. It did that repeatedly and it was pretty scary.

I also didn't get to go up the Eiffel Tower as I had dreamed of. We didn't have enough time and as we got there there was some stupid protest going on and it was just insane and scary. The police had blocked off the busy road that we were on and the people protesting where blocking the street and the front of the tower and were lying down on the ground. There was only two of us girls at five guys so we had the guys stick around the two of us.

But yes... I'm back. :naughty:

Hi Jen! That's a bummer about not going the Eiffel Tower- maybe next time you are in Paris!

I had brilliant timing before when I whacked Channel V on and stumbled across the making of LT, and then the videos of LT, HE, BG and GK. Bliss....

I am now taking the kids into the city so I can look for a (cheap) pair of boots. I loved the ones I wore to Sydney last year (they were brown flat slouch boots which I bought from Kmart for about $25) but the toes got cuffed and all the material starting flaking off them and no one else has them tihs year. Bummer. I have even resorted to looking on ebay with no luck.

Everyone on the lookout for brown slouch boots that finish just below your kne!!

There has been discussion on other threads about our new forum! I know we're special but wow, I think we've created a bit of a stink!

Time to discuss then..

Re: Aussie Forum.

To whomever cares,

Come on guys..

It's not instead of the MFC, it's the Aussie's forum and you're welcome to come on over!! It's not exclusively for Aussies!!

(But we do want people we get along with obviously - shooooo trouble-makers!! shooooo!!)

And it's true, some other countries have their own forums.. We've just finally caved in and done it. And it's because it's "new" it's getting alot of attention from us.. Bec, DC and myself are spending alot of time learning the Admin side and setting things up..

Part of the reason it was created is so we can talk more privately about RL things. And, another part of the reason it was set up is because myself and others have talked about leaving here, but we've said that before and not done it. So this isn't us leaving. Instead it's giving us a place to chill out, yet keep in touch.

Me personally:

Well, atm, it kind of is instead of the MFC for me, but I'll stay on here because I have made good friends and love talking to them.. :wub2:

TBH, I'm not as into MIKA as I was 4 months ago..

And, I won't lie about the reason because it's obvious:

It's entirely because he canceled the festivals and shows no interest to tour here..:thumbdown:

And that just bitterly disappoints me. I guess I expected too much when I assumed we were going to be treated EQUAL to other fans. (yeah I know, getting a cancellation makes us equal.. but where's the rescheduled dates? I don't see any.. or even sniff a possibility of some:sneaky2: Excuses mean nothing to me when other countries have tour dates confirmed already.)

So, for me personally, because I'm not so fan-ish anymore, I don't feel like I should be posting here so much and should step aside for those who are more of a fan to do so instead.. I've recognised and accepted that it's time for me to move on.

So the mikamites forum, for me personally, is just somewhere I can post more privately and without stepping on peoples toes etc. and talking about other things now with the friends I've made over here. So I'll still be around.. As often / not as often. It depends on my mood.

And from what I know, the others are sticking around too!! Anyway.. If you miss us, and want to stalk us over there, join up and do so :naughty:

We have no smiley limit! And no word censorship!! :das:

I'm baaaack! :biggrin2:

Has this thread been dead since I've been gone? :blink:

Anyway, we hit the worst turbulence on the plane. I let out a scream at one point along with the others because it was bumpy but then we dropped suddenly and a lot. It did that repeatedly and it was pretty scary.

I also didn't get to go up the Eiffel Tower as I had dreamed of. We didn't have enough time and as we got there there was some stupid protest going on and it was just insane and scary. The police had blocked off the busy road that we were on and the people protesting where blocking the street and the front of the tower and were lying down on the ground. There was only two of us girls at five guys so we had the guys stick around the two of us.

But yes... I'm back. :naughty:

Drooling-Excited.gifDrooling-Excited.gif

WE MISSED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There has been discussion on other threads about our new forum! I know we're special but wow, I think we've created a bit of a stink!

Where???? :blink:

Why should there be a fuss anyway, there's a French forum and an Italian one and a Polish one etc.

I didn't really "get it" at first why we needed an aussie forum :blush-anim-cl:

Italians/polish/whatever have them so they can speak their own language. But I see now. It just an extended, categorised, private, no-smilie-limit, multiquote-less version of the Aussie thread.

*wanders around a bit*

*whistles tunelessly *

*kicks dust on floor*

*stares out of window a bit*

*arranges tinnies in pretty pattern*

*goes home*

:lmao:! Stop coming in here at ridiculous hours then!

*wanders back in*

*dumps picture*

*jumps at echo*

*feels like cat bringing back mouse as gift for owner*

*licks paw and wanders off again*

But what you leave isn't revolting and horrifying :cheerful_h4h:

*has boycotted Macca's for about 8 years*

Why's that?

75dd_1_sbol.JPG

:mf_lustslow: How much were they?! I waant!

You're taller than him!! :o

I've only ever been taller than one guy, who is in my grade and has a hormonal problem. Hence, he acts and looks like a 9-year-old.

I'm taller than most people :roftl: Aww, poor guy :roftl:

I'm baaaack!

Has this thread been dead since I've been gone?

But yes... I'm back.

*repeats reply*

Yes, that thread has been dead, since this one opened.

Yay! Start uploading pictures! Eeeek, turbulence sounds horrible, and crappy about the protestors, what were they protesting?

I am now taking the kids into the city so I can look for a (cheap) pair of boots. I loved the ones I wore to Sydney last year (they were brown flat slouch boots which I bought from Kmart for about $25) but the toes got cuffed and all the material starting flaking off them and no one else has them tihs year. Bummer. I have even resorted to looking on ebay with no luck.

Everyone on the lookout for brown slouch boots that finish just below your kne!!

:lmao:

(But we do want people we get along with obviously - shooooo trouble-makers!! shooooo!!)

We have no smiley limit! And no word censorship!!

Don't forget no MQs! :tears:

I'm sticking around here, and there. Though I haven't entered the aussie forum aussie thread yet even ... it's 14 pages .. and there's no MQ's ... I think my head may explode...

Lol, so I searched and the only thread I came up with is the Oldings one? Is that it? That wasn't a stink! Liar! *is dissapointed*

lol.jpg

(and when it's 2:53 for me and Jolene, it's 4:53 for the rest of the aussies :lmao:)

So I have one dodgy ankle that I sprain badly once every year since year eight :blink::bleh:

(Always in the most stupid ways. For example, last year it was: Racing someone down the stairs at uni, and the year before: running to catch the bus to go to the gym for the first time in many months)

So my parents are painting our house, and so while they move everything around to paint the walls they are also throwing crap away, and they decided to throw away one of my dog's couches (yeah, he has two :blink:), which was previously it the middle of a big room-bit separating it into two parts.

This morning just before work I exclaimed how fantastic and spacious it is now, and to proove this started runing back and forth through the newly aquired space. (on purpose to make the dog crazy, because if anyone starts running he goes insane and starts trying to tackle their legs), and my mum started yelling "You get her Ambrose! Trip her over! Tell her no running in the house!" ... and then he tripped me over, and sprained my fricking ankle.

It hurts so much to drive especially :sneaky2: Last year I was still learning so I just stopped getting lessons for a month or so...

But at least now I've got this year's sprain out of the way, it won't happen while Mika's here :newyear:

Do you like it better when I split my pointlessly detailed stories out into smaller paragraphs, Kelz? :newyear:

Don't forget no MQs! :tears:

I'm sticking around here, and there. Though I haven't entered the aussie forum aussie thread yet even ... it's 14 pages .. and there's no MQ's ... I think my head may explode...

Lol, so I searched and the only thread I came up with is the Oldings one? Is that it? That wasn't a stink! Liar! *is dissapointed*

lol.jpg

(and when it's 2:53 for me and Jolene, it's 4:53 for the rest of the aussies :lmao:)

Awww. no MQ's - YET!

You can notepad file copy/paste.. it's not that hard to do. Put it all in notepad, reply to each quote and then paste it in a new reply. :naughty:

Yeah, it's not a stink, Just darling Silver being brutally frank yet again:roftl: SHe really should just join the forum.. :hmph:

But I've read a few "where'd the aussies go?" and wanted to post something from my PoV, before there's more questions or any guilt trips. :wink2:

I suppose I should go make a Goodbye thread now just to stir things up..

Awww. no MQ's - YET!

You can notepad file copy/paste.. it's not that hard to do. Put it all in notepad, reply to each quote and then paste it in a new reply. :naughty:

Yeah, it's not a stink, Just darling Silver being brutally frank yet again:roftl: SHe really should just join the forum.. :hmph:

But I've read a few "where'd the aussies go?" and wanted to post something from my PoV, before there's more questions or any guilt trips. :wink2:

I suppose I should go make a Goodbye thread now just to stir things up..

Haha! But I'm lazy! :hmph:

:roftl:

haha, you'd probably get banned :newyear:

Well, I am back from the city with no boots :tears: I did find the exact boots I had for $35 but only in grey or white :thumbdown: I did also find a really pretty top in Supre (the colour is lemongrass, so its so of a light, pretty green) but alas, xxs somehow didn't fit me all that comfortably (prob cause I am not 8yo) and that was the only size left.....

Well, I am back from the city with no boots :tears: I did find the exact boots I had for $35 but only in grey or white :thumbdown: I did also find a really pretty top in Supre (the colour is lemongrass, so its so of a light, pretty green) but alas, xxs somehow didn't fit me all that comfortably (prob cause I am not 8yo) and that was the only size left.....

:punk: Hiya Jols !! Bugga about the boots' colour & ..... the pretty top ..... oh to be 8 yrs. old again ....... :naughty: ..... pffft .... not ... :wink2::naughty:

It does seem you Aussies sometimes get treated poorly when it comes to tours. I would be spitting bullets if a tour was cancelled. We are lucky in England. We have loads of popular festivals and lots of tours and gigs. Where I live we get some of the biggest bands/artists in the world coming right to my doorsep (3 miles away) to perform. I mean, we had Bon Jovi couple of years ago playing at our football stadium. I have seen pretty much everyone I have wanted to see. So I feel sorry for you guys cos it seems that MIKA doesn't really give a crap about touring OZ. I mean, come one, you have the most beautiful women in the world there. What better reason to pop over there and play some gigs! :glasses3:

I'm baaaack!

Has this thread been dead since I've been gone?

But yes... I'm back.

Yay!....Welcome back! I'm sorry you didn't get to go up the Eiffel Tower.

Don't forget no MQs!

Popped in to see if anything new was happening....but nope you're still complaining about the MQ's:naughty:

So I have one dodgy ankle that I sprain badly once every year since year eight

(Always in the most stupid ways. For example, last year it was: Racing someone down the stairs at uni, and the year before: running to catch the bus to go to the gym for the first time in many months)

So my parents are painting our house, and so while they move everything around to paint the walls they are also throwing crap away, and they decided to throw away one of my dog's couches (yeah, he has two :blink:), which was previously it the middle of a big room-bit separating it into two parts.

This morning just before work I exclaimed how fantastic and spacious it is now, and to proove this started runing back and forth through the newly aquired space. (on purpose to make the dog crazy, because if anyone starts running he goes insane and starts trying to tackle their legs), and my mum started yelling "You get her Ambrose! Trip her over! Tell her no running in the house!" ... and then he tripped me over, and sprained my fricking ankle.

It hurts so much to drive especially Last year I was still learning so I just stopped getting lessons for a month or so...

But at least now I've got this year's sprain out of the way, it won't happen while Mika's here

Do you like it better when I split my pointlessly detailed stories out into smaller paragraphs, Kelz?

*hugs*...sorry about your ankle OD! Why don't you ask your mum to be your personal driver for a little while?

:naughty: Haha ....... Hiya Guys & Dolls ...... :thumb_yello:

Hi HK & Jols:biggrin2:

Hi everyone who has just posted.

Yay- will have to watch Dance tonight (was planning on it anyway!)

Yes, a tour would be nice :mf_rosetinted: (even just one show in

Sydney would do us!)

Am feeling really ill tonight, wish kids would give me a few minutes peace!

Do you like it better when I split my pointlessly detailed stories out into smaller paragraphs, Kelz?

Much better! :thumb_yello:

I can't believe I still read it:naughty:

haha, you'd probably get banned

And I'll probably not care :hmph:

Haha ....... Hiya Guys & Dolls ......

Hey HK.

Well, I am back from the city with no boots. I did find the exact boots I had for $35 but only in grey or white I did also find a really pretty top in Supre (the colour is lemongrass, so its so of a light, pretty green) but alas, xxs somehow didn't fit me all that comfortably (prob cause I am not 8yo) and that was the only size left.....

I love shopping for boots, but takes forever to find the type I want.

Supre, have some really nice clothes, but they really need to get a grip and get bigger sizes in.. xxs is ridiculous when the latest polls say that the Average Aussie woman is a size 16

I always rip the tags off things I buy from there *zhhz*

It does seem you Aussies sometimes get treated poorly when it comes to tours. I would be spitting bullets if a tour was cancelled. We are lucky in England. We have loads of popular festivals and lots of tours and gigs. Where I live we get some of the biggest bands/artists in the world coming right to my doorsep (3 miles away) to perform. I mean, we had Bon Jovi couple of years ago playing at our football stadium. I have seen pretty much everyone I have wanted to see. So I feel sorry for you guys cos it seems that MIKA doesn't really give a crap about touring OZ. I mean, come one, you have the most beautiful women in the world there. What better reason to pop over there and play some gigs! :glasses3:

Bon Jovi:wub2:

Yeah we're hot :das: .. so tour Oz.. end of story. :naughty:

Hello everyone! I have been pooping in every now and then throughout the last few days even though I haven't posted. I've just been working.

I hate work in the holidays.

Heya.. *loves your typo*

Hey Tan and Emily!! *waves*

And anyone else Lurking

*posts then runs off, like raisin sky does every day, in search of a bed to steal*

Haha ....... Hiya Guys & Dolls ......

Hi doll :roftl:

Well, I am back from the city with no boots I did find the exact boots I had for $35 but only in grey or white I did also find a really pretty top in Supre (the colour is lemongrass, so its so of a light, pretty green) but alas, xxs somehow didn't fit me all that comfortably (prob cause I am not 8yo) and that was the only size left.....

Haha, aww, that sucks.

Am I the only one that finds it mildly disturbing that they sell the exact same adult clothes in children's sizes in supre? :boxed:

I would be spitting bullets if a tour was cancelled. We are lucky in England. We have loads of popular festivals and lots of tours and gigs. Where I live we get some of the biggest bands/artists in the world coming right to my doorsep (3 miles away) to perform. I mean, we had Bon Jovi couple of years ago playing at our football stadium. I have seen pretty much everyone I have wanted to see.

Thanks, made me feel much better :wink2::sneaky2:

Hello everyone! I have been pooping in every now and then throughout the last few days even though I haven't posted. I've just been working.

I hate work in the holidays.

Popped in to see if anything new was happening....but nope you're still complaining about the MQ's

:king:

*hugs*...sorry about your ankle OD! Why don't you ask your mum to be your personal driver for a little while?

As if! :lmao:

i'm watching so you think you can dance..

MIKA'S SONG CAME ON, while they were rehearsing!!

it was lollipop!

Oh! He always does on there! And I always miss it!

Yay- will have to watch Dance tonight (was planning on it anyway!)

Oh yeah, that's right, I can still watch it, what time is it?

Oh crap! No I can't! I have a lab report and a speech to research and write tonight! :boxed:

Oh! He always does on there! And I always miss it!

dw..it's only for like a few seconds..:naughty:

in every single episode of sytycd, they always play his songs :)

they've played:

grace kelly, sweet dreams, big girl, stuck in the middle and lollipop