The Australian Thread: Part Twelve

Rainbow Sky

Much better! :thumb_yello:

I can't believe I still read it:naughty:

Sucked in! :lmao:

Supre, have some really nice clothes, but they really need to get a grip and get bigger sizes in.. xxs is ridiculous when the latest polls say that the Average Aussie woman is a size 16

I always rip the tags off things I buy from there *zhhz*

LOL! I do that too :fisch:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*is lurking, but is not going to admit it....* :naughty:

*steps out of the shadows*

Hello Aussies!

Hello! :wink2:

dw..it's only for like a few seconds..:naughty:

in every single episode of sytycd, they always play his songs :)

they've played:

grace kelly, sweet dreams, big girl, stuck in the middle and lollipop

Haha! Still exciting when it happens :punk::biggrin2:

Hi everyone who has just posted.

Yay- will have to watch Dance tonight (was planning on it anyway!)

Yes, a tour would be nice :mf_rosetinted: (even just one show in

Sydney would do us!)

Am feeling really ill tonight, wish kids would give me a few minutes peace!

*hugs*...hope you feel better

:lmao:

HI!! :wink2:

Hi Em *waves*

Hey Tan and Emily!! *waves*

And anyone else Lurking

*posts then runs off, like raisin sky does every day, in search of a bed to steal*

Hi Kelzy *runs off too coz Keanu is on Rove tonight*

As if! :lmao:

Just a thought:wink2:

*is lurking, but is not going to admit it....* :naughty:

Hello Aussies!

Hello :woot_jump:

ok, i should really be studying for my chem test and my accounting sac for tomorrow..:thumbdown:

i'll be around soon,

goodnight

Nighty night! Good luck!

I still have a lab report and a speech to research and right :boxed: :boxed:

*runs away to edit*

Dammit! You two just had to quote me, didn't you? Now everyone will know about my embarrassing typo!

:lmao:!!! Of course :king:

*is embarrassed that she has so few posts in the aussie thread now that Part 12 has started....*

I must be slacking off on my postwhoring.... :boxed:

Actually, now whenever I am going to talk with you guys, I wind up going to the "Other Forum" to post....

:roftl:

ok, i should really be studying for my chem test and my accounting sac for tomorrow..:thumbdown:

i'll be around soon,

goodnight :thumb_yello:

Goodnight Emily, enjoy your study!

OkD- you'd better be off too!

Edit: SD- first!

:shocked: *runs away to edit*

Dammit! You two just had to quote me, didn't you? Now everyone will know about my embarrassing typo! :naughty:

Lol - why did you quote me doing the crown smilie? Is it because you like it? I do. It's my new favourite :king: :king: :king:

HI!!

Hi!! :biggrin2:

*is lurking, but is not going to admit it....*

Hello Aussies!

I knew you were here..

I saw your bean bag poking it's head out :das:

ok, i should really be studying for my chem test and my accounting sac for tomorrow..

i'll be around soon,

goodnight

Awww. Bye Emily!!!! :punk:

Hi Kelzy *runs off too coz Keanu is on Rove tonight*

:jawdrop::wub2:

*runs away to edit*

Dammit! You two just had to quote me, didn't you? Now everyone will know about my embarrassing typo!

:roftl: Don't worry!! You should hear some of Bec's!!

Goodnight Emily, enjoy your study!

OkD- you'd better be off too!

Edit: SD- first!

Well, it looks like yooooouuuuu found a pair of Bossy Boots today!!

Well I'm heading off for an early night....I'm starting to look like l could play the lead role in night of the living dead!:wink2:

Nighty night all:wub2:

haha, nice :wink2:

Me too :bleh:

But I can't! :tears:

Woo! :punk:

1) lab 4 quiz:

Lab 4 quiz has been popping up results for some people after they submit their answers. Some people have complained. As a result pre-lab online quiz 4 will be marked on pass-fail only. You still have to do the online quiz. If you complete the quiz, you will get 10% towards your lab report. No attempt then 0%

One less thing I have to worry about doing (well) tonight:cheerful_h4h:

I used to own a kilt, when I was about 5.

I love you even more now ER! :wub2:

There was another cloverfield one which was really funny... but I didn't want to post a pic with the F-word in it

Ooooh... have you posted it on the other forum?

Uhhh..

That Teegs has passed broadmeadows - not that you had to live there once..

Very cool... glad to see you care about me Kelz..

Zomg, Broady, wog town. I used to go to school in that general area so I'm well-acquainted with their shopping centre and "Destination: Broady Station, uleh".

Being a sarcastic bitch hardly qualifies a person as a lyrical genius.

Oooooh... interesting... We only knew where we were cause the train man told someone else and I heard..

Damn... not a lyrical genius then... :naughty:

Newsflash

Bec at Teegs & ZoZo's apartment

It's shiny.

Connecshun to lifeline asap.

Tis shiny...

I likes it...

MFC script? As in a story? I haven't written in years (but it's no loss, my "angsty misunderstood youth" phase wasn't pretty :naughty:).

Bugger... must still be in my "angsty misunderstood youth" stage then...

Time to discuss then..

Re: Aussie Forum.

To whomever cares,

Come on guys..

It's not instead of the MFC, it's the Aussie's forum and you're welcome to come on over!! It's not exclusively for Aussies!!

(But we do want people we get along with obviously - shooooo trouble-makers!! shooooo!!)

And it's true, some other countries have their own forums.. We've just finally caved in and done it. And it's because it's "new" it's getting alot of attention from us.. Bec, DC and myself are spending alot of time learning the Admin side and setting things up..

Part of the reason it was created is so we can talk more privately about RL things. And, another part of the reason it was set up is because myself and others have talked about leaving here, but we've said that before and not done it. So this isn't us leaving. Instead it's giving us a place to chill out, yet keep in touch.

Me personally:

Well, atm, it kind of is instead of the MFC for me, but I'll stay on here because I have made good friends and love talking to them..

TBH, I'm not as into MIKA as I was 4 months ago..

And, I won't lie about the reason because it's obvious:

It's entirely because he canceled the festivals and shows no interest to tour here..:thumbdown:

And that just bitterly disappoints me. I guess I expected too much when I assumed we were going to be treated EQUAL to other fans. (yeah I know, getting a cancellation makes us equal.. but where's the rescheduled dates? I don't see any.. or even sniff a possibility of some:sneaky2: Excuses mean nothing to me when other countries have tour dates confirmed already.)

So, for me personally, because I'm not so fan-ish anymore, I don't feel like I should be posting here so much and should step aside for those who are more of a fan to do so instead.. I've recognised and accepted that it's time for me to move on.

So the mikamites forum, for me personally, is just somewhere I can post more privately and without stepping on peoples toes etc. and talking about other things now with the friends I've made over here. So I'll still be around.. As often / not as often. It depends on my mood.

And from what I know, the others are sticking around too!! Anyway.. If you miss us, and want to stalk us over there, join up and do so

We have no smiley limit! And no word censorship!!

I agree wholeheartedly...

And what is the big deal with us having our own forum anyways? If people are so curious about it, they are more than welcome to join... we're not saying people can't join, it's just a home away from home...

People need to get over it... there is no difference between us and the Italian forum, or the French one or Polish one...

Awww. no MQ's - YET!

You can notepad file copy/paste.. it's not that hard to do. Put it all in notepad, reply to each quote and then paste it in a new reply.

I suppose I should go make a Goodbye thread now just to stir things up..

No... not yet... but I can live with it...

and Kelz, be careful, you might get banned...

It does seem you Aussies sometimes get treated poorly when it comes to tours. I would be spitting bullets if a tour was cancelled. We are lucky in England. We have loads of popular festivals and lots of tours and gigs. Where I live we get some of the biggest bands/artists in the world coming right to my doorsep (3 miles away) to perform. I mean, we had Bon Jovi couple of years ago playing at our football stadium. I have seen pretty much everyone I have wanted to see. So I feel sorry for you guys cos it seems that MIKA doesn't really give a crap about touring OZ. I mean, come one, you have the most beautiful women in the world there. What better reason to pop over there and play some gigs!

Well of course we have to get over it and be grateful that we get to see videos and pics...

And yes... we have certified hotties here :das:

Yes, a tour would be nice (even just one show in

Sydney would do us!)

I'd prefer a proper tour... but then again the way we're going, he'd have to do a promo tour so the public could get to know him again... so he can cancel again :mf_rosetinted:...

Anyways, better go find where people are throwing a spaz about our own forum...

*points to oldling thread*

spaz = non-existant :tears:

*gets back to study*

*found out she has another essay she totally forgot about due tomorrow as well*

*doesn't even know the topic yet*

Lol - why did you quote me doing the crown smilie? Is it because you like it? I do. It's my new favourite :king: :king: :king:

:naughty: I actually have no idea. I wanted to quote you because I was talking to you so I thought that the crown smilie was an appropriate choice.

Ooooh... have you posted it on the other forum?

And what is the big deal with us having our own forum anyways? If people are so curious about it, they are more than welcome to join... we're not saying people can't join, it's just a home away from home...

People need to get over it... there is no difference between us and the Italian forum, or the French one or Polish one...

Well of course we have to get over it and be grateful that we get to see videos and pics...

And yes... we have certified hotties here

I'd prefer a proper tour... but then again the way we're going, he'd have to do a promo tour so the public could get to know him again... so he can cancel again :mf_rosetinted:...

I might post the Cloverfield pic on the "Other Forum". If anyone gets offended... then... Aaah well It won't be the first time it's happened :wink2:

And yeah who cares of we use another forum... we breaking the law?:blink:

...and my cousin emigrated to Australia... The boys here were distraught cos she is a hottie herself.. *That's what people say! She was like a sister to me so no funny ideas about that little point about her* :naughty:

Bon Jovi:wub2:

Yeah we're hot :das: .. so tour Oz.. end of story.

Yeah and you steal more from other countries to bolster your country of beautiful people :D *See above point*

:naughty: I actually have no idea. I wanted to quote you because I was talking to you so I thought that the crown smilie was an appropriate choice.

:lmao::king:

Yeah and you steal more from other countries to bolster your country of beautiful people :D *See above point*

Who cares how it's done, the point here is, tour - tour - tour! :wink2:

I am going now! To start my homework :boxed:!

Nighty night! :cheerful_h4h:

Who cares how it's done, the point here is, tour - tour - tour! :wink2:

I am going now! To start my homework :boxed:!

Nighty night! :cheerful_h4h:

*Stays on the lookout for MIKA in England with random heavies and a white van*

As soon as he's spotted, the boys and I will jump him, put a sack over his head and lumber him into the van, put him on a plane to OZ and make him do a tour at gunpoint... only the guns will be water pistols so hush hush. Direct action is needed here my friends. We'll call it "Operation capturemikaandputasackonhisheadandflyhimtooztotour" Don't worry, he'll still be in one piece when we get him to you:wink2:

*Stays on the lookout for MIKA in England with random heavies and a white van*

As soon as he's spotted, the boys and I will jump him, put a sack over his head and lumber him into the van, put him on a plane to OZ and make him do a tour at gunpoint... only the guns will be water pistols so hush hush. Direct action is needed here my friends. We'll call it "Operation capturemikaandputasackonhisheadandflyhimtooztotour" Don't worry, he'll still be in one piece when we get him to you:wink2:

bow.gifbow.gifbow.gifbow.gifbow.gif