The Oldlings Part17!!!!!!!!!

Wendi

Hi Kath!:thumb_yello: I'm fine thanks, although I'm totally knackered after a busy week at work.

Did you start your new job this week?

Hope you get a rest then this weekend :thumb_yello:

I start on Sunday :shocked:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just read some of the reviews for it on amazon... sounds right up my street... will put that on my wish list... says the film the ninth gate with Johnny Depp was loosely based on this book... I liked that film :wink2:

Sure I've seen it, what was it about?

Good evening oldlings!:thumb_yello:

Is everybody here happy because it's Friiiiiiiiiday night (I'm so happy to be having a lie-in tomorrow morning!:biggrin2: )

I so don't get a lie in - have to be up at 5.30am. Actually I really need to knock this on the head for tonight... only gonna suffer tomorrow... have fun nattering guys... enjoy your Friday evening.... and if you have the weekend off - bloody have some fun for me.... :wink2:

:thumb_yello:

Hello, Pooh!

how about you, any good books lately?

I read another one, about this guy on the hunt for the lost library of Alexandria, can't recall the name, I'll rummage around on my shelf to look for it.

the last book i read was harry potter and the deathly hallows. but i listened to the northern lights a few weeks ago

hi MM :thumb_yello:

the last book i read was harry potter and the deathly hallows. but i listened to the northern lights a few weeks ago

hi MM :thumb_yello:

Did you cry at the end of HP?

Just read some of the reviews for it on amazon... sounds right up my street... will put that on my wish list... says the film the ninth gate with Johnny Depp was loosely based on this book... I liked that film :wink2:

Bound to be good then!! Bye Laurel, take care :thumb_yello:

Kath it your party and you can cry if you want to

Nah...happy as Larry! :naughty:

Good evening MM - nice to see you here!! :wub2:

Hi Wendi:thumb_yello:

I made an extra special effort to get here before 9pm this week!

Hi Pooh and everyone else who's here and bye Laurel, I hope that it's not too awful getting at up 5.30am:shocked:

I so don't get a lie in - have to be up at 5.30am. Actually I really need to knock this on the head for tonight... only gonna suffer tomorrow... have fun nattering guys... enjoy your Friday evening.... and if you have the weekend off - bloody have some fun for me.... :wink2:

:thumb_yello:

goodnight laurel :thumb_yello:

Did you cry at the end of HP?

i cried nearly all the way through. hedwig's death was so unnecessary :tears:

Hi Wendi:thumb_yello:

I made an extra special effort to get here before 9pm this week!

Hi Pooh and everyone else who's here and bye Laurel, I hope that it's not too awful getting at up 5.30am:shocked:

So what can you tell us this week then MM? Any good Friday night topics?:naughty:

Hope you get a rest then this weekend :thumb_yello:

I start on Sunday :shocked:

ooooh, that's scary! I thought that you started on Thursday (yesterday) for some reason, but them I'm easily confused! Good luck for Sunday though. I'm sure that you'll be brilliant, I just hope that the people you're living with are nice. They'll probably worship you as their saviour!:naughty:

Glad I'm not the only one! :crybaby: Snapes death was so sad, I loved him

To be honest, I was just thinking the other day..I can barely remember what happened, as soon as I finish a book it seems to leave my head!:shocked:

So what can you tell us this week then MM? Any good Friday night topics?:naughty:

'Fraid not!

My life is extremely dull at the moment. It's work, work, work. I think that I might as well live at the garden centre at the moment. As well as doing Mon-Fri I've been going in on Saturday and Sunday afternoon too!

I'm having trouble thinking of anything other than work really. Here is some not-very-spectacular gossip from work:

In the past fortnight we've had Kate Humble from Spring Watch and Sporty Spice as customers!

Kate Humble bought grass seed and Mel C bought plants (she lives near here)

Glad I'm not the only one! :crybaby: Snapes death was so sad, I loved him

i always knew he was a good guy really :thumb_yello:

To be honest, I was just thinking the other day..I can barely remember what happened, as soon as I finish a book it seems to leave my head!:shocked:

i am normally the same kath but i have read the books and listened to stephen fry reading them so may times i know them nearly word for word

ooooh, that's scary! I thought that you started on Thursday (yesterday) for some reason, but them I'm easily confused! Good luck for Sunday though. I'm sure that you'll be brilliant, I just hope that the people you're living with are nice. They'll probably worship you as their saviour!:naughty:

I finished my old job on Thursday. I am really looking forward to it!

Kath, what are you up to, ae you leaving? what is your new job?

I am going to be a maternity nanny, I go on Sunday to look after a baby for six weeks, he was due to be born today (induced) but I haven't heard anything yet.

Goodnight Laurel - catch you soon!!! xxxx

Weealx - can I have a ginger beer and lime please? :)

He is being a wee bit slow with the orders Wendi!:naughty:

I've never really gotten into the Harry Potter books.

have to go to the store, see you later.

Bye Leona. :wub2: