England

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

have we found a gig yet?

not sure...

well we were trying for beirut, but since that we don't have enough time really, I think we are deciding if we want to wait until further gigs... :thumb_yello:

maybe MIKA will have a surprise gig in a month...:boxed:

:biggrin2:

:biggrin2:

oooooh k then....yeeeeah...i feel really stupid...this is a bigger deal than i had thought.....i did not realize that it was the last gig up....uhgy...how soon do you think would another one happen...im real sorry this didnt woork out perfectly guys..but even if i had mailed it we still prolly wouldnt have made it....:blink:

on mikasounds.com it says in his longest typed blog entry that he will be in beirut the 27th?

can we do this?

i feel horribly stupid.:badmood:

uhgy...

don't feel stupid!:wink2: its really no one's fault, i take part of the blame because i kept it so long:blush-anim-cl: i hadn't realized that we were on such a time crunch sorry guys!

don't feel stupid!:wink2: its really no one's fault, i take part of the blame because i kept it so long i hadn't realized that we were on such a time crunch sorry guys!

on mikasounds.com it says in his longest typed blog entry that he will be in beirut the 27th?

can we do this?

i feel horribly stupid.:badmood:

uhgy...

yes its no ones fault, if it was it, would be mine:boxed: I started this too late :boxed:

sorry guys :boxed:

but hmm Beirut...any one know someone going??

today is the... what? the 19th?

and the 27?

mmm

well if someone from the USA was going to Berit to see the gig, then maybe if would be quicker to send it to them instead to another country??

umm

I am going to see who is going and I will be back! :thumb_yello:

sorry again:eek:

dear lord! that will be an awfly long time.......

ok umm....how long would it take to ship it to another country and how much would it cost? what about other projects? could we send it with them?

lets try to answer those....:blink:

is this his last gig?!?

uuuuuuuuhg............were not gonna make it.......lets see what other projects are doing and if we can team with them perhaps?:boxed:

yeah we could try...anyone know of other projects?? :boxed:

well.....i mean....if that does confirm and if thats all we got...i mean....lets just do another round eh? make it even better with more dreams....we'll be fine

lets not let ourselves down k?:thumb_yello:

yes ok:wink2:

but what will we do with this box now?

so anybody know someone from USA going to Beirut?

i'm not and neither is foalbaby soooo...

hmm..:boxed:

geez I'm sorry guys I should have done this earlier:blink:

well maybe we could wait a awhile..but that would be like maybe really long.. a year???

there are how many days till this gig? like one week...I don't think it will get to beriut in then...ahh sorry:blink:

well..........:shocked:

umm:blink::blink::blink:

we could just wait..and umm..think of more ideas! and improve and add tons of more dreams..!?!?!??

what does everyone think?

(have I asked this like tons of times already?...I know, sorry:blush-anim-cl:)

hmm..:boxed:

geez I'm sorry guys I should have done this earlier:blink:

well maybe we could wait a awhile..but that would be like maybe really long.. a year???

there are how many days till this gig? like one week...I don't think it will get to beriut in then...ahh sorry:blink:

well..........:shocked:

umm:blink

:naughty:it's perfectly alright, as long as it eventually gets to him...:wink2:

sigh...let try not to be to let down by this...it WILL happen...

lets try to be even more excited...this could be a good thing...we'll have time to perfect and untill then........lets all be pen pals!....wellll......how about box pals! lol....we can still send things to eachother and that could be fun. we could become really good friends through this. who nos....:thumb_yello:

i kinda like that?

u guys???:blink: