the DREAMERS project!!!

England

sigh...let try not to be to let down by this...it WILL happen...

lets try to be even more excited...this could be a good thing...we'll have time to perfect and untill then........lets all be pen pals!....wellll......how about box pals! lol....we can still send things to eachother and that could be fun. we could become really good friends through this. who nos....:thumb_yello:

i kinda like that?

u guys???:blink:

that is a good idea!

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its ok England we will get it to him sooner or later, we can wait a year, them maybe we can all mail back to each other and see if our dreams have changed

thanks:wink2: oh yeah ok, thats a good idea too:thumb_yello:

sigh...let try not to be to let down by this...it WILL happen...

lets try to be even more excited...this could be a good thing...we'll have time to perfect and untill then........lets all be pen pals!....wellll......how about box pals! lol....we can still send things to eachother and that could be fun. we could become really good friends through this. who nos....:thumb_yello

i kinda like that?

u guys???:blink

yeah I like it! great idea! :thumb_yello:

would we use the same dreamers box or another?

that is a good idea!

:biggrin2:

lol yay!

psh...forget mika

(NO....not really:blink)

you get what i mean:bleh

i would be sending buddies with someone!

pick me pick me!:roftl

ok great ideas!! :thumb_yello:

thanks so much you guys:punk:

:bleh:

lol well....

our poor lil box is already kinda tired....

how about we save that box for when we can get it to him...

until then....lets just mail packages too eachother in w/e we feel like? lol

:bleh:

ok once the box gets back to me, I will store it! :thumb_yello: and thennnn we will get it to MIKA:punk:

please:naughty:

no we can do this! we are Dreamers!

anyway ok cool, so who wants to start sending a box? :wink2:

(and I will be PMing you guys with some important info about Beirut..so let me know!) :thumb_yello:thanks so much!

haha cool i like the idea of sending some stuff...i mean not like full out mika mail right? haha cuz that might be a little $$ but i guess little stuff? so where is everyone from....wait are we all from u.s.?haha!

okay so i feel weird calling ya'll mikaboo and england so what r ya guyses names:biggrin2:?

haha cool i like the idea of sending some stuff...i mean not like full out mika mail right? haha cuz that might be a little $$ but i guess little stuff? so where is everyone from....wait are we all from u.s.?haha!

okay so i feel weird calling ya'll mikaboo and england so what r ya guyses names:biggrin2:?

I'm natalie :biggrin2:

ok cool, yeah not the whole mika mail thing but little stuff? like a candy bar or whatever? :wink2:

my names amanda

:blush-anim-cl:

im all for sending to u guys cuz we got a little off our track for the mika package.....but hey,itll happen..no biggy...and besides...WE have no time limit for sending now! thats a plus right?

:thumb_yello:

I'm natalie

ok cool, yeah not the whole mika mail thing but little stuff? like a candy bar or whatever? :wink2:

my names amanda

:blush-anim-cl:

im all for sending to u guys cuz we got a little off our track for the mika package.....but hey,itll happen..no biggy...and besides...WE have no time limit for sending now! thats a plus right?

:thumb_yello:

hey natalie and amanda:bye:! haha yea i agree just somethin small, or mika-ish:bleh:.....yea you're right amanda now we don't havta worry for awhile!:naughty:

oh btw my names laura....and if you forgets its in my siggy:naughty:

hey natalie and amanda:bye:! haha yea i agree just somethin small, or mika-ish:bleh.....yea you're right amanda now we don't havta worry for awhile!:naughty

oh btw my names laura....and if you forgets its in my siggy:naughty:

Hi Laura and Amanda :bleh:

yes ok! great! :punk: so who will be partners? :bleh:

Awesome sigg:naughty: :bleh:

Hi Laura and Amanda :bleh:

yes ok! great! :punk: so who will be partners? :bleh:

Awesome sigg:naughty: :bleh:

hehe thanks! do you watch project runway?!? it's coming on in 5 1/2 hours....not that i'm counting or anythin:fisch:

well i can be partners with either of you just not foalbaby cuz you know...i live 10 minutes away from her:naughty:

hehe thanks! do you watch project runway?!? it's coming on in 5 1/2 hours....not that i'm counting or anythin:fisch

well i can be partners with either of you just not foalbaby cuz you know...i live 10 minutes away from her:naughty:

yes!!:bleh: except the designers this year seem odd:blink: maybe because they can't stand up to the last year designers! did you like chris??

but yeah!! Project runway is awesome! :punk:

don't worry I'm not either:fisch: :naughty:

ok it doesn't matter to me either:thumb_yello:

yes!!:bleh: except the designers this year seem odd:blink: maybe because they can't stand up to the last year designers! did you like chris??

but yeah!! Project runway is awesome!

don't worry I'm not either

ok it doesn't matter to me either

yea especially that guy who got out what did he make?! it didn't even resemble a rain coat...more like a body suit! Chris? which one:naughty: i didn't really like christian that much....the fat chris i liked he was funny.....and of course daniel vosovic:wub2: ....i like the girl who won ,kelly i think? and i think the guy who made the cup dress...daniel?

haha i love your siggy as well!:mf_lustslow: i was supposed to get a copy of thier cd from a friend's brother but he threw out the copy:blink:....

would you like to be my partner since we have so much in common, kooks, mika, project runway!:naughty:

yea especially that guy who got out what did he make?! it didn't even resemble a rain coat...more like a body suit! Chris? which one:naughty i didn't really like christian that much....the fat chris i liked he was funny.....and of course daniel vosovic:wub2 ....i like the girl who won ,kelly i think? and i think the guy who made the cup dress...daniel?

haha i love your siggy as well!:mf_lustslow i was supposed to get a copy of thier cd from a friend's brother but he threw out the copy:blink....

would you like to be my partner since we have so much in common, kooks, mika, project runway!:naughty

I know!!:shocked: what was that coat?? very strange...:naughty:

oh you don't like Christan? hehe yeah Chris, that one! he was funny I LOVED his laugh:roftl:....yeah daniel V was cool too!

Oh that cup dress was amazing!! looked so cool

haha thanks:thumb_yello: oh? that is weird:blink:...I need to save some iTunes money:naughty:

haha Ok sure! sounds fun:punk:

I know!!:shocked: what was that coat?? very strange...:naughty:

oh you don't like Christan? hehe yeah Chris, that one! he was funny I LOVED his laugh:roftl:....yeah daniel V was cool too!

Oh that cup dress was amazing!! looked so cool

haha thanks:thumb_yello: oh? that is weird...I need to save some iTunes money

haha Ok sure! sounds fun

yea his laugh was soo funny! i was soo sad when he got kicked out the first time......i havta admit that the hair thing in the finale was kinda:blink:

whenever i get itunes money spend it within minutes!:naughty: i also love getting the free stuff, sometimes they have really great stuff.

awsome!:punk: anything you can think of specifically?

yea his laugh was soo funny! i was soo sad when he got kicked out the first time......i havta admit that the hair thing in the finale was kinda:blink:

whenever i get itunes money spend it within minutes!:naughty: i also love getting the free stuff, sometimes they have really great stuff.

awsome!:punk: anything you can think of specifically?

yeah the hair was:blink: but I still love him anyways! I hope he does well!!! :punk:

I know itunes money goes fast:naughty: sometimes the free stuff is good, whats this week, I haven't checked..good??

umm anything special in florida only? and what about from here in MASS?:thumb_yello:

yeah the hair was:blink: but I still love him anyways! I hope he does well!!! :punk:

I know itunes money goes fast:naughty: sometimes the free stuff is good, whats this week, I haven't checked..good??

umm anything special in florida only? and what about from here in MASS?:thumb_yello:

haha i havent' checked this weeks either....just checked....only 2 songs and they're alright, kinda repetative.

hmmm disney!:naughty:and the beach....hmmmm, mass, eh? i don't know much about that state:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

haha i havent' checked this weeks either....just checked....only 2 songs and they're alright, kinda repetative.

hmmm disney!:naughty:and the beach....hmmmm, mass, eh? i don't know much about that state:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

hmm cool I will check the songs out!

haha ok:punk: ohh hmm I don't know what is special in MASS either..:naughty:

yes they sell some scarves why?? :bleh:

wait nevermind! haha i was gunna see if you could get me a scarf but then realized they sell them here too:duh::naughty: hmmmmm what do they sell in FL but not in MASS....hmmm, alligator jerky:roftl:

wait nevermind! haha i was gunna see if you could get me a scarf but then realized they sell them here too:duh::naughty: hmmmmm what do they sell in FL but not in MASS....hmmm, alligator jerky:roftl:

oh ok :thumb_yello:

hmm aligator jerky..yum? :naughty:

oh ok :thumb_yello:

hmm aligator jerky..yum? :naughty:

HAHA ACTUALLY I WOULDN'T KNOW WHERE TO FIND THAT.....WE DO HAVE AN ALLIGATOR RESTARUNT OUTSIDE MY NEIGHBORHOOD, IT'S RIGHT ON THE LAKE WITH TONS OF ALLIGS.! AND THEY EVEN HAVE CAGES YOU CAN FEED THEM:naughty:

HAHA ACTUALLY I WOULDN'T KNOW WHERE TO FIND THAT.....WE DO HAVE AN ALLIGATOR RESTARUNT OUTSIDE MY NEIGHBORHOOD, IT'S RIGHT ON THE LAKE WITH TONS OF ALLIGS.! AND THEY EVEN HAVE CAGES YOU CAN FEED THEM:naughty

oh haha:naughty:

well here there are no aligators...but how about...umm.. a nice sticker with my towns name on it:naughty: haha no I'm kidding...those are weird stickers..you don't want one:mf_rosetinted:.....:roftl:

:biggrin2: maybe a candy bar? but I think they have those in florida:lmfao:

haha:roftl:

oh haha:naughty:

well here there are no aligators...but how about...umm.. a nice sticker with my towns name on it:naughty: haha no I'm kidding...those are weird stickers..you don't want one:.....

:biggrin2: maybe a candy bar? but I think they have those in florida:lmfao:

haha:roftl:

HAHA WE HAVE TOWN STICKERS THAT SAY "I BRAKE FOR THE OVIEDO CHICKENS" IT'S KINDA A LONG STORY BUT WE HAVE CHICKENS THAT ROAM FREE IN THE MIDDLE OF DOWNTOWN NEXT TO POPEYE'S AND I THINK YOU CAN GET FINED FOR STEALING OR RUNNING OVER THEM!:roftl:

HAHA YEA I'M PRETTY SURE WE HAVE CANDY BARS HERE.....:naughty: DO A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE POOLS IN THIER BACKYARDS THERE?