dress up game

kaeryana

(refers to title) let's play a little game.if you've been to a slumber party b4,i'm pretty sure most of you've played this one b4.this time,the rule's simple.just dress up just like mika! any way you want to,any way you like,but you MUST dress up his style.be creative and let's see how far can you immitate big M's style! i'll start..

l_cd62873322c52cce4de827adb67d6b0a.jpg

not so mika-ish tho,except for the shirt,i'll post a new one. :biggrin2:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh cool! does anyone know how to post a picture from a camera??

then I will be able to post outfit! :wink2:

- red jeans , cool tee

--------I will go try to figure out now----

...one moment please...

ooh,i llooove those shoes! what paint did u use to make them?

and those red jeans and paddington bear tee,soo cute! :wub2: ive always been a fan of the beatle's abbey road too! such brilliant classic ayh?

mj,go ahead and post the pics! the rest of you,go on,show off any mika-like outfit you have.

ooh,i llooove those shoes! what paint did u use to make them?

and those red jeans and paddington bear tee,soo cute! :wub2: ive always been a fan of the beatle's abbey road too! such brilliant classic ayh?

mj,go ahead and post the pics! the rest of you,go on,show off any mika-like outfit you have.

for the shoes I used fabric paint in the pen-like form, so it was easier to draw with!:thumb_yello:

yes I love the beatles! :wink2:

wooow, your shoes are so lovely! i might copy your idea.. how cool is it to have mika shoes :mf_lustslow:

alright, here are my red jeans... ( sorry about pictures , they came out a little dark ) ( also if this works! )

a Beatles tee

http://img385.imageshack.us/my.php?image=042ci7.jpg

omg! that is one fantastic shirt!! this is the first pic i took in London when i went there to see Mika :biggrin2:

f7b14213df814f07.jpg

and also these are the shoes i fell in love with lately and gonna buy as soon as i have some spare money

01375e13942fa01f.jpg

more pics here:

http://www.eastend.pl/flashviewer/index.php?user=rolendt&marka=cons&model=flowerpowerpm

wooow, your shoes are so lovely! i might copy your idea.. how cool is it to have mika shoes :mf_lustslow:

thanks! ( ha, I actually copied this idea from someone on the other forum! :naughty: ) I know someone should definitely design some MIKA shoes, that would be amazing!!

omg! that is one fantastic shirt!! this is the first pic i took in London when i went there to see Mika

f7b14213df814f07.jpg

and also these are the shoes i fell in love with lately and gonna buy as soon as i have some spare money

01375e13942fa01f.jpg

more pics here:

http://www.eastend.pl/flashviewer/index.php?user=rolendt&marka=cons&model=flowerpowerpm

oh cool! London looks fun!:wink2:

:shocked: wow! those shoes look like MIKA deigns! I will check those out! thanks for the picture!! :thumb_yello:

oh i'm gonna! :roftl:

gotta get me some new mikaish shoes! (see if my mom is convinced enough to get me one after she knows bout my mad obsession..wonder what excuse i'll give to her this time :roftl: )

i think they are called flower power :biggrin2:

here's the link:

http://www.converse.com/index.aspx?mode=pd&sku=503009F#productdetail

ooh,thanks for the link! i hope they'll import this in malaysia sooner or later,so i can get my hands on them! lol.any of you have found mika-like pants?i mean,the ones with braces.