Help Pleasssse!!!!!!!

cmc1112

OMG i just dropped my phone in the toilet and its not turning on!!!!!!!!! Any addvice on how to save it i already put it in rice for a couple of hours and now its sitting in front of the fan, please help!

~thanx~

~colleen~

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG i just dropped my phone in the toilet and its not turning on!!!!!!!!! Any addvice on how to save it i already put it in rice for a couple of hours and now its sitting in front of the fan, please help!

~thanx~

~colleen~

Separate the battery and let them dry by themselfs. Just remove everything you can and look if theres any water anywhere.

uhhh well...when my watch fell in the pool for like 15 minutes it didn't work for the rest of the day and almost threw it out. but the next morning it was working fine again, so i saw just set it down and let it dry...i hope it works!

:roftl: Oh dear!!:blink:

Well when i was younger i dropped my tamagotchi in the toilet (dont ask!:blush-anim-cl: ).

What i did was, took as much of it apart as possible, eg battery out, back off...

Then i put it on some really absorbant tissue paper then put in the airing cuboard for a couple of days, and hey presto when i put it back together it worked!

I think the sooner you do it the better.

Good luck!

:roftl: Oh dear!!:blink:

Well when i was younger i dropped my tamagotchi in the toilet (dont ask!:blush-anim-cl: ).

What i did was, took as much of it apart as possible, eg battery out, back off...

Then i put it on some really absorbant tissue paper then put in the airing cuboard for a couple of days, and hey presto when i put it back together it worked!

I think the sooner you do it the better.

Good luck!

hahahahaha nice lol my phone was in my back pocket and when i went to go to the bathroom and it fell in :thumbdown:

:naughty: Sorry....... ******giggles***** You may need a new phone..... hehehehe

:roftl: Ohhhh, sorry for laughing, I don't mean to be mean, but I'm used to dealing with life and death disasters...... I'll buy you a new phone if need be, 'kay??? :wink2:

hahahaha its okay my dad works for my phone company so ill be able to replace it but still i want my baby! :tears: lol

Oh, I'm sorry for laughing, hon. Maybe just leave it to dry like overnight, we'll all pray....:mf_popeanim: Hopefully, it won't be toast tomorrow morning....:rip_1: Hang in there... Was it a very expensive one? I meant it when I said I'd help you with a new one...

awww youre so nice lol. im praying like non stop lol

awww youre so nice lol. im praying like non stop lol

HAHAHAHAHA ME TOO!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!:naughty::roftl:

Seriously, though, that is such a pain! I hate when s*** like this happens! I just had to replace my reading glasses which were progressive lenses (cost = $1,000.00!!!!!) 'cause I lost the original pair!!! :shocked::jawdrop: THAT HURT!!!!!!!!! So I know how you feel!!!! SUCH A PAIN!!!!!!!:mf_pain: Does that look familiar??? hehe

same thing happened to one of my employees and ehhhh there is no easy way to say this, but she needed a new phone.

she only had it for 1 week & tried to exchange it, but when they open it up at the store, they knew because of a red dot. the dot tells them it is water damaged.

sorry :rip_1:

same thing happened to one of my employees and ehhhh there is no easy way to say this, but she needed a new phone.

she only had it for 1 week & tried to exchange it, but when they open it up at the store, they knew because of a red dot. the dot tells them it is water damanged.

sniff sniff

she only had it for 1 week & tried to exchange it, but when they open it up at the store, they knew because of a red dot. the dot tells them it is water damaged.

The insidious red dot. Speaks volumes.:boxed::blink::sneaky2: