Hedwig and the Angry Inch

ArachnidKid

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YES MY FAVORITE MOVIE!!! :punk::woot_jump:

I was OBSESSED. I met John Cameron Mitchell, sweet guy. He must've thought I was insane because I was 10 at the time and had seen that movie haha

Thank you for making this thread:thumb_yello:

YAY!!! I'm so glad there are some fellow Hedwig freaks among us!! I sooooooo wanted to meet JCM when he came to town to promote the Wig In a Box benefit CD but I didn't hear about it in time...grrrrr, my friend went and met him, lucky bugger.

Let the Hedwigging begin...:punk:

YAY!!! I'm so glad there are some fellow Hedwig freaks among us!! I sooooooo wanted to meet JCM when he came to town to promote the Wig In a Box benefit CD but I didn't hear about it in time...grrrrr, my friend went and met him, lucky bugger.

Let the Hedwigging begin...:punk:

Oh yeah that's how I met him, when he was promoting that.

I'm obsessed with this!!! :wub2:

*waits for partner in crime Avoca to find this thread*

found :thumb_yello::punk:

hedwig is one of my fave films ever and I've a very deep bond with it. jcm is a genius, as well as a lovely and very kind person. :wub2:

the stage show is absoloutely excellent as well and I strongly recommend everyone to get to see a rendition of it by whatever decent cast, if ya have the chance. it's VERY much worth it. :thumb_yello:

found :thumb_yello::punk:

hedwig is one of my fave films ever and I've a very deep bond with it. jcm is a genius, as well as a lovely and very kind person. :wub2:

the stage show is absoloutely excellent as well and I strongly recommend everyone to get to see a rendition of it by whatever decent cast, if ya have the chance. it's VERY much worth it. :thumb_yello:

Ugh, the show was in Portland and I MISSED it!!

*crosses arms, sits and waits for it to come back*