Freddie's and Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 5-The barman former Admin returns)

Sasje

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope..:biggrin2:

yeah..I really like it!!..and I love the duck nd the necklace nd the sunglasses..:glasses2:

I only don't understand the language that's on the candys.:

erm.. you can eat all the candies.. there is halva (erm, in green paper), something like toffee, chocolates, marshmallows..erm,i don't remeber all:naughty: And on the soap bubble is english!

Nothing was broken? :no:

I am happy too..:bleh:

And I am happy that you are happy..:biggrin2:

So we are all happy together..:cheerful_h4h:

Imagine me and you..

I do..I think about you day and night..

it's only right..too think about the boy you love..

and hold him thight..

SO HAPPY TOGETHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER..:biggrin2::biggrin2::glasses2:

Imagine me and you..

I do..I think about you day and night..

it's only right..too think about the boy you love..

and hold him thight..

SO HAPPY TOGETHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER..:biggrin2::biggrin2::glasses2:

:blink: ehm.. yeah..:lmfao:

erm.. you can eat all the candies.. there is halva (erm, in green paper), something like toffee, chocolates, marshmallows..erm,i don't remeber all:naughty: And on the soap bubble is english!

Nothing was broken? :no

ok..:wink2:

no nothing was broken..:bleh:

btw..I've sended you a lion too..:blush-anim-cl::bleh:

I need to go..

eat and do my HW..:sad:

ByeBye..:huglove:

We are family.. ahaahaahaaaa... I've got all my sisters with me..

yeah! soul sisters! :lmao:

ok..

no nothing was broken..

btw..I've sended you a lion too.

I need to go..

eat and do my HW..

ByeBye..

that's good! Oh really? cool, i love it!:roftl:

your 'parents' already saw it?:naughty: and did you read the letter?:lmfao:

i know that you need to go, but just one more question.. do you will take a pic and put it on mika mail thred? (couse i think everybody do it.. and i will take a pic of your mail too.. :blink:):bleh:

that's good! Oh really? cool, i love it!:roftl:

your 'parents' already saw it?:naughty: and did you read the letter?:lmfao:

i know that you need to go, but just one more question.. do you will take a pic and put it on mika mail thred? (couse i think everybody do it.. and i will take a pic of your mail too.. :blink:):bleh:

yeah..my "parents" saw it allready..and I readed the letter..:bleh:

first search the digital camera..nd than I'll take a picture and post it in the Mika Mail thread..:wink2:

yeah..my "parents" saw it allready..and I readed the letter..:bleh:

first search the digital camera..nd than I'll take a picture and post it in the Mika Mail thread..:wink2:

ok!:roftl:

well.. i hope i didn't write many rubbish in the letter couse i was really sleepy when i wrote it :lmao:

that's good then:naughty:

Sorry, that mail was pretty small :no:

so.. how was your day?

at school they were all anoying on me..and I really wanted to get out of there..but I couldn't..they just bully me cause I'm still and shy there..:thumbdown: and than there was thunderstorm..:thumbdown:and I'm afraid of it..cause my parents died because of that..:tears:

so..my day wasn't great..till I got Mika Mail!!..

and..how was your day??..

at school they were all anoying on me..and I really wanted to get out of there..but I couldn't..they just bully me cause I'm still and shy there..:thumbdown: and than there was thunderstorm..:thumbdown:and I'm afraid of it..cause my parents died because of that..:tears:

so..my day wasn't great..till I got Mika Mail!!..

and..how was your day??..

awwwww.. i'm so sorry to hear that :tears:

And i'm afraid of thunderstorm too:no:

I'm glad to hear that my mail made you a bit happier.. but i'm really upset couse it was so small.. couse that women asked me to take them out :tears:

awwwww.. i'm so sorry to hear that :tears:

And i'm afraid of thunderstorm too:no:

I'm glad to hear that my mail made you a bit happier.. but i'm really upset couse it was so small.. couse that women asked me to take them out :tears:

I don't think it's small..your mail must be huge if this is half of the first one..:boxed:and I think..my mail is smaller than yours..:blush-anim-cl:sorry..:blush-anim-cl:

I just took some pics from it..and I'll send them in a minute in the Mika Mail thread..

I don't think it's small..your mail must be huge if this is half of the first one..:boxed:and I think..my mail is smaller than yours..:blush-anim-cl:sorry..:blush-anim-cl:

I just took some pics from it..and I'll send them in a minute in the Mika Mail thread..

oh really? it's ok then.. i worried that i haven't sent you a smaller.. :thumbdown:

ok:thumb_yello: