Relax (Take it Easy) - The Happy Sad song!

Miro

hi sariflor, thanks for link for the Brixton encore:thumb_yello: reading what you have said really makes sense! i keep on watching the links to the 28th Brixton, the encore especially:thumb_yello: i seem to never bore of them at the moment! :blush-anim-cl:

off topic but is it me or is it very, very slow?:thumbdown:

IT was very slow! Very different to the "real" Relax, I think that he was really tired by then, haha!!

OR he just decided to make it a bit different...But it was fantastic, we were all singing like mad, it was definitely the best gig!

IF you compare it to the "real" Relax from the same night that I have there as well, you can see the difference between the first and last song of the night and the boy's energy levels:roftl:

I'm not tiring of re-watching these either- if anything, I crave them more now!!

These and the Toronto vids are my all time favourites:wub2:. If you see the Toronto Love Today and Ring Ring, he's looking straight at my camera tons of times.

Ok, this was WAY off topic now, and I should really be in bed!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IT was very slow! Very different to the "real" Relax, I think that he was really tired by then, haha!!

OR he just decided to make it a bit different...But it was fantastic, we were all singing like mad, it was definitely the best gig!

IF you compare it to the "real" Relax from the same night that I have there as well, you can see the difference between the first and last song of the night and the boy's energy levels:roftl:

I'm not tiring of re-watching these either- if anything, I crave them more now!!

These and the Toronto vids are my all time favourites:wub2:. If you see the Toronto Love Today and Ring Ring, he's looking straight at my camera tons of times.

yes totally agree with you on everything:thumb_yello: it was interesting to just here the backing music because we were singing & Mika wasn't :roftl:

Will take alook at the Toronto gig tomorrow!:thumb_yello:

yes i should be in bed too!! but i should have explained (apologies i'm tired!) that i thought the site was on go-slow again, but didn't know if it was my computer!

:thumb_yello:hi rabdash are you talking about Brixton on the 28th? that was just fantastic & totally agree with what you have said above!:roftl: l love watching it on youtube & i have watched it many times:blush-anim-cl: it brings many happy memories back :thumb_yello:

yes, I am talking about the 28th!!

I love Relax, but at this stage I have a conditioned response to it. Becuase it's always the first song at the gigs, I react in a very excited way to it, it makes me feel like "the promise" of what is to come, the excitement of the show starting, etc...

The acoustic one gives me chills...I adore it, and makes me very emotional.

I really like the way he's made Relax very vibey at concerts, it sounds to me like the "ping ping ping" in the music is especially noticeable lately, moreso than months ago....Or maybe it's only me.

Very noticeable in the encore from Brixton, for those who don't know what I mean (provably everyone reading this, haha!)

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=30095110

I havn't heard the acoustic *makes mental not to go and listen*

These and the Toronto vids are my all time favourites. If you see the Toronto Love Today and Ring Ring, he's looking straight at my camera tons of times.

Brixton on the 28th was my very first gig, and a lot of people have told me I was lucky to have that as my first because it was the best - all I know is that it was incredible! At the start of the encore he wasn't singing - various people say various things as to why - but his face was a mixture of startlement and happiness because the whole crowd (including me :blush-anim-cl:) was singing for him!!! It was fun, the whole crowd singing "took her right, to the end of the line where no one ever goes...." etc and then when it got to "relax" he seemed quite amused that we were all attempting to hit the high note without him! :wub2:

If you physically buy the cd, it contains a booklet with the words and the credits for each song.

I really like the expression . Yes, I get it now . I just didn't know that book is named booklet . xD

Absolutely.

It's a fascinating song, multi-stranded. Wrote about it a few weeks ago on a different thread I seem to remember. Won't look, don't want to recapitulate. Always launch into the wide blue yonder afresh

not knowing anything,

not knowing anything at all.

Interested that no-one has yet mentioned the story told by the family friend, evidently hugely important, had massive effect on me last year, helped me to begin to express political self.

So much to say, but writing here is just as difficult as writing anywhere, with so fair a chance that every word will fall down the abyss.

All the same, will listen to that remarkable pair of songs again.. since you brought up the subject.

It's so cold tonight.

yes, I am talking about the 28th!!

I havn't heard the acoustic *makes mental not to go and listen*

Brixton on the 28th was my very first gig, and a lot of people have told me I was lucky to have that as my first because it was the best - all I know is that it was incredible! At the start of the encore he wasn't singing - various people say various things as to why - but his face was a mixture of startlement and happiness because the whole crowd (including me :blush-anim-cl:) was singing for him!!! It was fun, the whole crowd singing "took her right, to the end of the line where no one ever goes...." etc and then when it got to "relax" he seemed quite amused that we were all attempting to hit the high note without him! :wub2:

Yes Brixton on the 28th :thumb_yello: absolutely fantastic - the encore at the end was great & a good way to finish! It was only my 2nd gig the first being Brighton at the end of November & i thought that was great!:roftl:

Brixton being your 1st gig yes you were very lucky :punk:

The viewpoint is incredibly fluid.

We change from the one at the end of the line

sorry, a fox upset my dog, got her shouting

to being the comforter of the afflicted.

Forgive me, I am very slow, myriad thoughts crowd the brain in an explosion of expanding horizons, and I am reminded of trees.

I am always reminded of trees.

Trees remind me of trees, like you, you remind me of you, whenever I see them, delighting my eyes with the journey of their explorations, their slow dances of being in the space where they live their sacred lives

being slaughtered to plant biofuels.

Say goodbye to the world you thought you lived in

because it's all in the hands of the cold-hearted bastards with their hands in every till, dragging the breath from the lungs of the world with their greed with their greed with their greed.

And there I am, talking to myself again. Sorry. But it's so amiss, silence is no longer an option.