irritating songs/bands

Hevthehampster

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha - i do that too - and every time i hear someone say hey - i say 'whats the big idea' - haha - too obsessed!

Yeah . Sometimes I do that with a friend . But, kinda, I'm Portuguese . So we say "Olá" or "Oi" he don't say "hey" ! xD

Hmmm this is interesting.. Well I don't really hate any bands.. but yes there are certain types of music which i don't enjoy.. i don't like Mariah Carey and Celine Dion.. and co.. and i don't like most techno music..

but i guess that's it.. everything else i like a lot.. i even like country music lol

I hate Fergie with a firery passion. All she does is spell in most of her songs, and badly. It is TASTY! :annoyed_h4h:

I can't stand Fergie's music either. All of her songs are about her self-glorification.

I will turn the channel also on the following:

Nickelback

Rhianna

and unfortunately, Sara Bareilles now that she has been overplayed.

I think that 'High School Musical' is just the slightest bit annoying because it is played everywhere and lots of people like the movie.

Amy Winehouse...she has the most beautiful voice...I think that her hair could look more natural.

I can't stand Fergie's music either. All of her songs are about her self-glorification.

I will turn the channel also on the following:

Nickelback

Rhianna

and unfortunately, Sara Bareilles now that she has been overplayed.

haha..i have to agree.

i hate all of their music!!

i'm also not a fan of leona lewis..

her song bleeding love gives me a headache..:mf_rosetinted:

I think that 'High School Musical' is just the slightest bit annoying because it is played everywhere and lots of people like the movie.

Amy Winehouse...she has the most beautiful voice...I think that her hair could look more natural.

Ohyeah, High School Musical. :boxed: Terrible!

I also hate Hardcore and stuff. You just CAN'T call it music.

Omg. http://youtube.com/watch?v=4fHSYZDmDDA :roftl:

Where do I start: gods

well its hard to say..but I don't like Rap with the exception of some Eminem

and some old school rap from the 80's

I don't like anything that doesn't have a tune

if its boring, I fall asleep

hmmm......i dont like kate nash......yer, thats someone else

KATE NASH - HATE HER!!!! - she cant sing for sh*t!!!!

I must say that i'm not a fan of her. I kind of liked that style when Lily Allen did it first, but no, i dont really like Kate.

And to be honest, most of the new female singers are annoying me to the end of the earth, because they ALL SOUND LIKE AMY WINEHOUSE!!

Adele, Duffy, that new Gabriella Whats-her-name. Nnahhhh. I kind of get that theyre all trying to take of Winehouse, and everytime their song comes on the radio, i think its her!!! Be original peeps!!!

And most of the new Indie bands too.... i'm sick of them all singing in a Yorkshire accent!! Even when they're not from Yorkshire!!! It was good when the Arctic Monkeys did it.... but it just gets copied too much.....

High School Musical was really good the first time I watched it. And then they go and start playing the songs on the radio over and over again and replaying the movie like there is no tomorrow. Then they go and make another one! What the heck?!

Btw, Ashley Tisdale annoys the heck out of me. I'm sorry, but she can't sing at all. Her voice is like nails on a chalkbroad to me.

There are many songs and singers that I don't like

Fergie

Rihanna

Justin Timberlake

Avril Lavigne and the list continues :mf_rosetinted:

Bah . I really hate Fergir, but I like Fergie's music "Clumsy" . It's cute . But I keep hating Fergie .

I leke Rihanna's musics, but I don't like her . xD . I really love the music "Hate that I love you" but maybe it's just because the music it's the description of my life . =/

I loveeeeeeeee Justin Timberlake . I know, it's very commercial but he is soooooo hot, and his musics make me dance !

I love Avril . She was better before she chaged, she is to comercial now . But I still liking, just not the way I didi before .

But hey, I'm a teenager, I've to listen comercial songs, because if I don't I don't get friends ! xD

Oh yeah ! It was the second band mencionated in this topic . I did it, hate them so much !

My friend is a fan of them! :shocked: I really don't understand why.. :blink:

We had a fight about it, cause she was being really stupid about me liking Mika.:thumbdown:

Hmmm this is interesting.. Well I don't really hate any bands.. but yes there are certain types of music which i don't enjoy.. i don't like Mariah Carey and Celine Dion.. and co.. and i don't like most techno music..

but i guess that's it.. everything else i like a lot.. i even like country music lol

I was going to write down that two names too. I can't stand that voice of Celine Dion, it sounds like a ruttish cat. And I don't like Mariah puke Carey either. My bf thinks she's hot, but I think it's a arrogant, stupid woman who can't sing. I'm not a hiphop, trance, techno and that kind of stuff lover too.

I really like a wide variety of music, from classical music to heavy metal, but that kind of music makes me nervous:thumbdown: :thumbdown: