Sivan

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm a little obsessed with MB20... have been for the past 10 years:wub2:

Listening to "Rest Stop" right now. :D

yay me to! for 10 years :):punk: i just learned how to play HANG on the guitar so im kinda excited lol

yay me to! for 10 years :):punk: i just learned how to play HANG on the guitar so im kinda excited lol

Absolutely love them and have ever since they first came on the scene! I iz very lucky coz they're here in my hometown at the moment:thumb_yello:

HANG is one of the best songs! Now if something ever happens to Kyle, you can step up and take his place for that song:naughty:

Absolutely love them and have ever since they first came on the scene! I iz very lucky coz they're here in my hometown at the moment:thumb_yello:

yeah they are!!! :punk: than off to the UK... and now i just saw they will be close to me on july! but im not sure ill be in LA than :boxed::( i sooo want to see them again!

HANG is one of the best songs! Now if something ever happens to Kyle, you can step up and take his place for that song:naughty:

LOL suuure :thumb_yello::wink2:

Did u guys ever meet the band? they are sooo nice :)

LOL suuure :thumb_yello::wink2:

Did u guys ever meet the band? they are sooo nice :)

Never met them. When I went to one of Rob's solo concerts, he made eye contact with me and I just about died right there. LOL.

I doubt I would be able to handle meeting any of them in person.

Never met them. When I went to one of Rob's solo concerts, he made eye contact with me and I just about died right there. LOL.

I doubt I would be able to handle meeting any of them in person.

LOL! him on his solo tour to :) in vegas! was AMAZING!!!!! so much fun :)

u will handle it... they are very down to earth... really sweet guys.. tho last time i met them was on 2001!!! geeeez long time ago :boxed:

I know it's great! But my favourite's Unwell:thumb_yello:

i can play that!!! :mf_rosetinted::naughty: i love playing it :)

I'm a big fan... never saw them live though :emot-sad:

*continues to watch the hockey game*

u should come with me some day!

what about july??? end of july they will have a concert close to here! i hope ill be there... tomorrow morning is the presale...i think ill buy a ticket anyway :boxed: even tho i have NO money!

u should come with me some day!

what about july??? end of july they will have a concert close to here! i hope ill be there... tomorrow morning is the presale...i think ill buy a ticket anyway :boxed: even tho i have NO money!

I know about the LA concert but I have too many concerts in Montreal already!!! I hope you'll be able to go! We definitely need to see one together one day :punk:

I know about the LA concert but I have too many concerts in Montreal already!!! I hope you'll be able to go! We definitely need to see one together one day :punk:

ok :) i hope so!

• 2 weeks later...

I went to two of the Australian concert, one in Sydney and one in Canberra. They were both fantastic! Rob was having a muddled time in Canberra, forgetting the words to a song, introducing the wrong next one, and tripping over things! It was fun, recognising that he was trying to give the same show as Sydney, but failing utterly!

I went to two of the Australian concert, one in Sydney and one in Canberra. They were both fantastic! Rob was having a muddled time in Canberra, forgetting the words to a song, introducing the wrong next one, and tripping over things! It was fun, recognising that he was trying to give the same show as Sydney, but failing utterly!

LOL! poor rob! im sure it was FUNNY!