Sanjaya!!

England

Hello everyone..

If you have watched American Idol last year you may know who I am talking about... SANJAYA! :blush-anim-cl: I loved him last year and was wondering does anyone else? ( feel free to take this off.. I wasn't sure if there was a thread on him)

He had so many hair styles! Here is a picture of him!

0000039199_20070418230209.jpg

this was with Lakisha , ( I actually went out to get his tee he was wearing! :wink2: )

yay he is wearing converse!

sanjaya_malakar01_400.jpg

did anyone go to the idol tour? sanjaya:wub2:

sorry if posted...

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO Jess (Finkster's) mom bought her a magazine with a picture of Sanjaya in it because she thought it was Mika.:naughty::roftl::lmfao:

I love that story. I can't look at him now without thinking of Mika.

LMAO Jess (Finkster's) mom bought her a magazine with a picture of Sanjaya in it because she thought it was Mika.:naughty::roftl::lmfao:

I love that story. I can't look at him now without thinking of Mika.

really?! :lmfao:

really?! :lmfao:

:roftl: yea. Jess flipped through it and didn't see him, and her mom was like "Didn't you see him? Right there! That's Mika!" and she pointed to a picture of Sanjaya.:naughty:

im not his fan... but few months ago i went to meet summer (she is on this forum sometimes) at the hotel her family stayed at in LA... and all the IDOLS were there... so i saw him at the lobby... :naughty: i didnt say anything tho =P

im not his fan... but few months ago i went to meet summer (she is on this forum sometimes) at the hotel her family stayed at in LA... and all the IDOLS were there... so i saw him at the lobby... :naughty: i didnt say anything tho =P

oh wow! no way!!! :shocked: :shocked: