The Oldlings - Part 18

Wendi

What are you studying?

I'm getting ready to go back to school to finish my degree, so that I can make a career change from worthless job to publishing :)

100th post! :punk:

I have just finished literacy and numeracy, i am about to start a computer course tomorow.

What is your job now?

:yay: for 100th post

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh how about teaching it? Thats what I do:naughty:

Hey Blue :biggrin2:

It's ok until I see my age written down lol:roftl:

Hi Jemma

what is it like to be 30 I cannot remember that far back

:shocked:I have just realised - I am old enough to be your mother!!! :shocked:

:tears::crybaby:

Only just and you have the most amazing skin Wendi, you sure don't look it:wub2: You also have beautiful hair:mf_lustslow:

Only just and you have the most amazing skin Wendi, you sure don't look it:wub2: You also have beautiful hair:mf_lustslow:

so do rhinos, from lying about in mud all day, wedis' days as a wrestler have paid off in the twighlight years

Hi Jemma

what is it like to be 30 I cannot remember that far back

Hi Weealx :biggrin2:

Apart from not achieving the things I would of thought I would have done, it's fine, I'm still having fun:naughty:

so do rhinos, from lying about in mud all day, wedis' days as a wrestler have paid off in the twighlight years

It's hippos that wallow in mud - rhinos are the short-sighted ones that charge landrovers:roftl:

Was that everybody

No :tears:

:boxing::raygun::bash:

You tell him Wendi!

LOL I don't think i'd have the patience, the thing is i don't enjoy it anymore

I don't enjoy being on the shop floor anymore really but teaching is much better, I only do the fun hair stuff now :naughty: It would be ok if people left their heads and came back for them after lol

this is a public apology to my cyber granny, I may have been too harsh, you know i love you cyber granny, and dont wish to upset you, especially as Kath will be back soon, and i like breathing. X

HELLLLOOOOOOO:wink2:

Hiya Carri :huglove:

this is a public apology to my cyber granny, I may have been too harsh, you know i love you cyber granny, and dont wish to upset you, especially as Kath will be back soon, and i like breathing. X

Thank you :sneaky2:

But telling Kath anyway!!! :tongue2:

You tell him Wendi!

I don't enjoy being on the shop floor anymore really but teaching is much better, I only do the fun hair stuff now :naughty: It would be ok if people left their heads and came back for them after lol

LOLOLOL :roftl:that is so true

HELLLLOOOOOOO:wink2:

Hi Carri :thumb_yello:

It's hippos that wallow in mud - rhinos are the short-sighted ones that charge landrovers:roftl:

what, rhinos charge landrovers to go in the mud, you would think the drivers would drive round the mud

You tell him Wendi!

now you are nit picking