The Oldlings - Part 18

Wendi

I am still here - but I'm lurking...

Are we still voting for Mika as Sexy Man... I haven't done that in days... I'm very sorry I've been slacking.... :(

Hello everyone who's here... I'm old... I can't remember everyone like Silver can... she must be younger than me.... :(

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's hippos that wallow in mud - rhinos are the short-sighted ones that charge landrovers:roftl:

how much do they charge, does it depend on how large the mud pool is or is there a standard fee

Are we still voting for Mika as Sexy Man... I haven't done that in days... I'm very sorry I've been slacking.... :(

Aiming for 195000 by end of night :thumb_yello:

Hello everyone who's here... I'm old... I can't remember everyone like Silver can... she must be younger than me.... :(

I wish!!:roftl:

Hi Carri

Weealx- you are well harsh, I'm telling Kath:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

wasn't me hev and ewan are on my pc, and took my fingerprints with them to frame me, so i didnt do it it was them

I'd get prepared - don't think it will be their last!! :mf_rosetinted:

Nooooo... don't say that.... :crybaby:

I really don't like Chelsea.... has absolutely nothing to do with Saturday at all

:mf_rosetinted:

Nooooo... don't say that.... :crybaby:

I really don't like Chelsea.... has absolutely nothing to do with Saturday at all

:mf_rosetinted:

I think she has done well for herself, doesnt live on mum and dad name

I have just finished literacy and numeracy, i am about to start a computer course tomorow.

What is your job now?

:yay: for 100th post

Thank you, Wendi, Jemma, and Pooh!

Computer courses are fun! I took two years of courses for a Network Administration certificate and got a job as a graphic designer. Small town, no network jobs, not many skilled people, so they hired me because I knew how to operate a computer. Good thing I learn fast :)

Right now, I'm working as a sort of nurse's assistant for my brother. He has epilepsy and is mentally slow. He gets confused easily, so I talk him through his chores every day. It isn't a worthless job, but it pays next to nothing and there are other things I want to do with my talents. The agency I work for will find a replacement for me when I leave to go back to school next year. My brother lives with my mom, so he won't be alone when I go.

It just took me a long time to figure out how to become what I wanted to be when I grew up :wink2: Now, that I've figured it out, I just need to do it.

Now, I really am going to get some sleep :punk:

Thank you, Wendi, Jemma, and Pooh!

Computer courses are fun! I took two years of courses for a Network Administration certificate and got a job as a graphic designer. Small town, no network jobs, not many skilled people, so they hired me because I knew how to operate a computer. Good thing I learn fast :)

Right now, I'm working as a sort of nurse's assistant for my brother. He has epilepsy and is mentally slow. He gets confused easily, so I talk him through his chores every day. It isn't a worthless job, but it pays next to nothing and there are other things I want to do with my talents. The agency I work for will find a replacement for me when I leave to go back to school next year. My brother lives with my mom, so he won't be alone when I go.

It just took me a long time to figure out how to become what I wanted to be when I grew up :wink2: Now, that I've figured it out, I just need to do it.

Now, I really am going to get some sleep :punk:

more power to you,

your brother would fit in well with some of the people on this forum

good luck with school